Yes, I *am* (still) Supershy

That dress is worth every penny paid, and you have adorable breasts waiting to be kissed.

Morning sweet and sexy one, so love your latest pictures, can I cum over and play with your polka dots :D:devil:
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

And again, I am behind with my posts. Who is going to spank me first? :devil:

Hope all is well with you, my lovebugs. I just purchased a tripod which was delivered this afternoon, and now I can have some fun playing around with it! I have to say that I don't know a damn thing about photography, other than point and shoot, but I sure can have fun trying!

Let's finish up with the last of the polka dots ... or less of them :cattail:

I don't know anything about photography either, but pictures of your nude boobs and pretty face make me HOT! :catroar:

I think the glasses need to be included more often in your photos, along with them sexy legs :devil:

And again, I am behind with my posts. Who is going to spank me first? :devil:

Hope all is well with you, my lovebugs. I just purchased a tripod which was delivered this afternoon, and now I can have some fun playing around with it! I have to say that I don't know a damn thing about photography, other than point and shoot, but I sure can have fun trying!

I do love number 20. It is so inviting. I can't wait for you to try out the tripod.

The dress series was very nice. As always you do a great job of showing sexyness and teasing very well.:)

Thanks for sharing.

Why yes please!!!
See? Ask and you shall receive. ;)

That dress is worth every penny paid, and you have adorable breasts waiting to be kissed.
Thank you, and I have decided that this is my new fav dress.

Morning sweet and sexy one, so love your latest pictures, can I cum over and play with your polka dots :D:devil:
I'd make a play date with you Emmy any day of the week! :cattail::kiss:

I don't know anything about photography either, but pictures of your nude boobs and pretty face make me HOT! ::
Thank you - have a good weekend :kiss:

I think the glasses need to be included more often in your photos, along with them sexy legs
It's a deal. :kiss:

I do love number 20. It is so inviting. I can't wait for you to try out the tripod.
Thank you! Me either! Now I just need to be able to stay up past 11 pm.... hmmmmmmm

The dress series was very nice. As always you do a great job of showing sexyness and teasing very well.

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you sweet:heart:

So gorgeous pictures. What is next?
That's a great question, indeed... I have to get my mind a-workin' :devil:

Absolutely stunning!!! I think I need a cold shower now. Damn!!!
If you warm it up a bit, I'll join you...;)

Happy Dance for Friday!

There's no better feeling than waking up and realizing that *today* is FRIDAY!

(Well, unless it's waking up to morning sex, but with kids that has become damn near impossible)

Anyway - yes, I have a tripod. No, I have not used it yet. Yes, I need to get my ass in gear.

In the meantime, here are a few shots I took mid-April, more polka dots...

Have a good weekend lovebugs!

I think you have a polka dot problem. However, after viewing your pictures of said problem, I decided I couldn't possibly care less. Nice dots, sexy ;)

(Well, unless it's waking up to morning sex, but with kids that has become damn near impossible)

Anyway - yes, I have a tripod. No, I have not used it yet. Yes, I need to get my ass in gear.

I love any clothes that show more of you! Also you have a gorgeous ass to get in gear! :cattail:

You need to get your ass out of whatever it is in right now... then whatever you do next is perfect! lol

You look VERY good in dots. ;)

These are wonderful! I like polka dots and I really like you in them! Nice set.
Thank you. So, when you say nice set, do you mean the lingerie, the pics, or my.... :cattail:

I think you have a polka dot problem. However, after viewing your pictures of said problem, I decided I couldn't possibly care less. Nice dots, sexy
I *do* have a polka dot addiction. I love them. I think having hot, sweaty sex might divert my energy away from them - and start a whole new addiction. You in? :devil:

I love any clothes that show more of you! Also you have a gorgeous ass to get in gear!
Awwwww, thank you sweet ChiRoland :kiss:

You need to get your ass out of whatever it is in right now... then whatever you do next is perfect! lol

You look VERY good in dots.
Ha! So, noted my sexy friend. :kiss:

your beauty shows through like
a cherub sliding down a rainbow :heart:
I *love* it! Very cute, you two. Well, the post is cute... you two are sexy to the power of 10.

Only happy dance I think of when I see your pics is the five knuckle shuffle. Hope that wasn't too crude.

Saturday!

Good morning, lovebugs!

I have a busy weekend ahead and a few hours of kid-free bliss. Oh, sure, I do love 'em to pieces but I do love those moments without hearing the endless loop of "mom, mom, mom, mom...."

The Mr and I have dinner plans, and since I've only worn it in pictures for you all, I might just get brave enough to slip on that polka dot dress. (Of course, that's if it's warmer than 45 degrees)

In the meantime, here are a couple of random pics - I do love to wear the Mr's things when he's not home.

Have a good weekend! :kiss::kiss:

In the meantime, here are a couple of random pics - I do love to wear the Mr's things when he's not home.

mmmmm - looks a bit like a collar in those pics, Shy, with you ready to be tied to the bed, and teased/pleasured 'til you can't take any more....:rose::kiss:

Good morning, lovebugs!

I have a busy weekend ahead and a few hours of kid-free bliss. Oh, sure, I do love 'em to pieces but I do love those moments without hearing the endless loop of "mom, mom, mom, mom...."

The Mr and I have dinner plans, and since I've only worn it in pictures for you all, I might just get brave enough to slip on that polka dot dress. (Of course, that's if it's warmer than 45 degrees)

Your nude body is awesome! An endless loop of nude SuperShy, nude SuperShy, nude SuperShy!!!!!:catroar:

Thank you. So, when you say nice set, do you mean the lingerie, the pics, or my.... :cattail:

I *do* have a polka dot addiction. I love them. I think having hot, sweaty sex might divert my energy away from them - and start a whole new addiction. You in? :devil:

Awwwww, thank you sweet ChiRoland :kiss:

Ha! So, noted my sexy friend. :kiss:

I *love* it! Very cute, you two. Well, the post is cute... you two are sexy to the power of 10.

LOL...well you are beautiful!

Back