The sentence game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anarchy Now!
I only meant the literal words in the above comment, and not the intend of the comment.
Rules are meant to be broken. Broken rules, though, break the fabric of meaning.
meaning, can't live with the damn rules, and can't live without them.

This game is a drag, as is. Your suggestion would make it better.

You start, and I will follow.

sandwiches is too long

I only meant the literal words in the above comment, and not the intend of the comment.
Rules are meant to be broken. Broken rules, though, break the fabric of meaning.
meaning, can't live with the damn rules, and can't live without them.

You start, and I will follow.

sandwiches is too long

Sam and Naomi danced while Ivan chewed his egg sandwich.

Sam and Naomi danced while Ivan chewed his egg sandwich.
That was a sensible sentence.

Screams and nuances drowned within inexperienced choreographer's house.

I talked to OP. The suggestion is

[highlight]...if the game is dying, change the rules! [/highlight]

Last edited:
That was a sensible sentence.

Screams and nuances drowned within inexperienced choreographer's house.

I talked to OP. The suggestion is

Hookers offer unusual sexual encounters.

Of course we're not dealing with "rules" here; we're dealing with the challenge. The challenge is to make a coherent and meaningful sentence using the last word of the previous sentence as a sort of accronym. If all we want to do is write sentences, we should start "The Random Sentence" thread.

Hookers offer unusual sexual encounters.

Of course we're not dealing with "rules" here; we're dealing with the challenge. The challenge is to make a coherent and meaningful sentence using the last word of the previous sentence as a sort of accronym. If all we want to do is write sentences, we should start "The Random Sentence" thread.

Entering neocolonial counterfeiting operations, undisclosed nasty tax evaders rumbled slurs.

I was suggesting, things like:
Entering Neocolonial Counterfeiting Operations, UNdisclosed Themes Elicited Raving Sluts.

the way we play with abbreviations in technical literature
or like this:

Entering (the) National Cycling Organization, Under (the) New Esplanade, Todd Rummaged (through) Screens.

I know bad sentences, but options i was suggesting we can use, if we take Tio's view of abbreviation.

A naturist aardvark licked it's nattering gonads under surveillance.

Sequestering unending ravishing vetted elucidating inhibitions, lusty lavender articles nicely captured exuberance.

Don't ask me what that means. I just made the "S u r v e i l l a n c e" work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back