tit to clit

I was sooo captivated by this position, but the clips were so rare, that I eventually gave up looking for more :rolleyes:

Mmmmm baby, Ive got the tit if you got the clit!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
One of my favorite fantasies

I realize this is probably, most likely a dead thread, but this is one of my biggest fantasies. I think about it often and hope to experience it someday. It's so sensual, so erotic. I'm shy about wanting it, so it's really comforting to see other ladies who are into it too. :heart:

The thought of a hard nipple sliding up and down my pussy, particularly my clit, is just... mmm...

A regular feature for us. Love it. My girlfriend and I always cum hard with this.
We also like sucking each other’s breasts head to toe, especially after.....

A regular feature for us. Love it. My girlfriend and I always cum hard with this.
We also like sucking each other’s breasts head to toe, especially after.....

We tried it last night and my sweetie loved it. My nipples are naturally hard and they gave her the right amount of sensation on her clit. She especially liked sucking her juices off me afterwards. :heart::heart:

It is a hot visual but...

I agree that it looks hot and I have done it and it has a fun element to it. However, for me things like that are just stimulating foreplay. To really enjoy some girl on girl orgasms I think that some tongue to clit action is much better. Also, a vibrating double dildo has become my favorite way to get maximum pleasure when I am in bed with another female.

newbie 🤭

I just found this thread... and this is fucking sexy ! Getting her nipples and clit sensitive ( my favorite would be with a pump) And then taking my time playing with her

We tried it last night and my sweetie loved it. My nipples are naturally hard and they gave her the right amount of sensation on her clit. She especially liked sucking her juices off me afterwards. :heart::heart:

Mmmm I love hearing that you've done it! I would love to some day!

Back