Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Loungers!!! :) :kiss: :rose:

Been on one of our Friday night get togethers with the old "posse"... not like the old days of clubbing though. We have settled into a much more relaxed meal at a favourite restaraunt and then retired to the bar for some fun girly conversation. I quite like these get togethers these days because atleast we can get down to earth and discuss the worlds rights and wrongs, plus we behave in our own little cliche and given the chance, tease some poor unfortunate guy who thinks he has run into his own personal harem :)

I'm sure other ladies can identify with these events. We don't need to dress up to please anyone but ourselves and like men I suppose we can reflect upon our naughty teenage years. But I warn, we are still as horny now as we was back then ;) ... only more civilised I think :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO warl0ck ((( huggssss )))
dark chocolate has much less sugar and milk fat. plus it has some great ingredients for blood flow.

Oh yes! Good blood flow is essential indeed :) I love it when a manhood gets hard and very veiny due to "good blood flow" :kiss: ;)

ActiveDuty-Davis-Solo-Huge-Army-Cock-07.jpg

Hello Lounge ..just stopping by for a quick drink or 2

((( VIPER ))) :) :kiss:

:D ... Welcome VIPER my love. Enjoy your drink :)

**Pours VIPER a nice cup of Italian ground coffee...** :)

I thought the picture of that amazing cock would have killed the thread :D :D

grape_vine.gif

Good morning Sie - :kiss:
We could do with some snow here - but would melt before it hit the ground!
:D

((( swaggy ))) :) :kiss:

I could bask in your weather... forever ;) Have you met our host Ellie yet from your part of this magnificent globe in space we call home? :)

The photo...
I see something like that every day if i look in the mirror - 'kill the thread' - whats the issue?
;)

:D ;)

Yep, I'm inside plus it's the weekend so it's all chill.

grape_vine.gif

((( swaggy ))) :) :kiss:

I could bask in your weather... forever ;) Have you met our host Ellie yet from your part of this magnificent globe in space we call home? :)

Good morning Sie :kiss::kiss:

You can come and bask all you like - in fact, I will even send you the tickets!

- albeit - we are experiencing uncommon volatility in weather - from super hot to torrential rain (and even snow on the hills in January - the middle of Summer[the only place it really snows during winter] which is unheard of).

Fast Forward 4 weeks - and the mountains are being threatened by bushfires. Please send snow! (Our farm is at the base of the mountains and it is lovely being able to sit on the verandah, drink in hand, and look at the snow on Mt Kosciuszko - the Highest mountain in the country - but it is still a small hill compared to those in Europe and the US)

So just need to pick the spot - but many beaches to visit.

I have been absent Miss Sie for many moons :eek: - but have taken the opportunuity to say hello to the entertaining and precocious Ellie. An enigma I will task to unravel, such a crusade I suspect could be of long (but not so arduous ;)) endeavour.

Maybe Ellie - who lives on the other side of the Mountains, but not too distant - would join us at the beach. ;)

:rose:

Last edited:
Good morning Sie :kiss::kiss:

You can come and bask all you like - in fact, I will even send you the tickets!

- albeit - we are experiencing uncommon volatility in weather - from super hot to torrential rain (and even snow on the hills in January - the middle of Summer[the only place it really snows during winter] which is unheard of).

Fast Forward 4 weeks - and the mountains are being threatened by bushfires. Please send snow! (Our farm is at the base of the mountains and it is lovely being able to sit on the verandah, drink in hand, and look at the snow on Mt Kosciuszko - the Highest mountain in the country - but it is still a small hill compared to those in Europe and the US)

So just need to pick the spot - but many beaches to visit.

I have been absent Miss Sie for many moons :eek: - but have taken the opportunuity to say hello to the entertaining and precocius Ellie. An enigma I will task to unravel, such a crusade I suspect could be of long (but not so arduous ;)) endeavour.

Maybe Ellie - who lives on the other side of the Mountains, but not too distant - would join us at the beach
. ;)
:rose:

Thank you for filling me... I mean UZ in swaggy my love :kiss:

grape_vine.gif

You have such a way with words my dear. mmmm

:D ... probably one of the reasons I like visiting LIT ;) A way with words to both write and chat on these message boards. It all adds to interesting conversation :)

:kiss:

grape_vine.gif

Happy weekend everyone, it's been a while since I've posted here. I hope all are feeling better now.

:D ... probably one of the reasons I like visiting LIT ;) A way with words to both write and chat on these message boards. It all adds to interesting conversation :)

:kiss:

grape_vine.gif

Good morning Sienna! I wanted to wish you a lovely day!

24" of snow surrounds my house and I'm trying to figure out how to deal with it. It's too early to drink, so I'll move onto the next thought.

24" of snow surrounds my house and I'm trying to figure out how to deal with it. It's too early to drink, so I'll move onto the next thought.

Hmm - forcing me to think in Imperial measurements there phantom. Brings back memories.

and the next thought was.......? :)

Hmm - forcing me to think in Imperial measurements there phantom. Brings back memories.

and the next thought was.......? :)

Food. This is going to cause me to burn some serious calories. So I'm going to fuel myself with coffee, goetta and eggs.

In truth, I'm procrastinating.

My next thoughts...holy hell that's a lot of snow and then, why didn't we get that much?
We've only got about 8-10 inches so far.
I was hoping for more!! :)
Oh well, snowshoeing later!!

My next thoughts...holy hell that's a lot of snow and then, why didn't we get that much?
We've only got about 8-10 inches so far.
I was hoping for more!! :)
Oh well, snowshoeing later!!

Now that I've been outside I can see there was a lot of drifting. I've got 3' in some spots and only a foot in others.

Just think!! Spring is only a month and a half away!!

Now that I've been outside I can see there was a lot of drifting. I've got 3' in some spots and only a foot in others.

Just think!! Spring is only a month and a half away!!

Oh - so no need to procrastinate - just go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back