I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww.....:kiss:

You do need to do your reading though. ;) x

Well, I mostly look at my notes from class. He goes into ALOT of detail, but the book goes into more than he does. HE says the lectures are what the exams and tests are based off of though.

I actually took two chapter tests last night after only reading half of one of the two chapters.

Well, I mostly look at my notes from class. He goes into ALOT of detail, but the book goes into more than he does. HE says the lectures are what the exams and tests are based off of though.

I actually took two chapter tests last night after only reading half of one of the two chapters.

And did you do ok?

And did you do ok?

Well its naturally an Open Book Test and the book has a website where you can take practice tests. I leave the practice test page open so I can flip back and forth. (Some of the questions are the same)

I missed one question on the first chapter (The one I partially read-Couldn't find the answer) and I got 100% on the other chapter.

Well its naturally an Open Book Test and the book has a website where you can take practice tests. I leave the practice test page open so I can flip back and forth. (Some of the questions are the same)

I missed one question on the first chapter (The one I partially read-Couldn't find the answer) and I got 100% on the other chapter.

That's good! :)

Only got a few left........Trying to make them last. :D

Easy solution: TAKE MORE PICS! :D :D :D

So I assume most European cars are manual? Not many makes seem to make it over here except for mostly German. Maybe a Mini-Cooper or Land Rover lol. That's going off the top of my head. Yes, auto is king. It's more comfy. :D But in a sports car a manual is probably desired. Everyone should learn how to drive one though. It isn't hard.

But I'm hard after looking at your sexy pics. ;)

Hey! Not every car here is an automatic. We have perfected the idea of some cars SHOULD be automatics, and some SHOULDN'T...
Sports cars... not automatics most times, the minivan... automatic. And how are fat lazy americans suposed to eat out cheesburger and fries while driving a stick!?!? I mean seriously!

By the way, my Jeep is a stick ;)

Hey! Not every car here is an automatic. We have perfected the idea of some cars SHOULD be automatics, and some SHOULDN'T...
Sports cars... not automatics most times, the minivan... automatic. And how are fat lazy americans suposed to eat out cheesburger and fries while driving a stick!?!? I mean seriously!

You forgot cell phones as well. Everyone has one glued to their ear now. I've lost all patience with people. I'll honk the horn if they don't move their ass.

Easy solution: TAKE MORE PICS! :D :D :D

So I assume most European cars are manual? Not many makes seem to make it over here except for mostly German. Maybe a Mini-Cooper or Land Rover lol. That's going off the top of my head. Yes, auto is king. It's more comfy. :D But in a sports car a manual is probably desired. Everyone should learn how to drive one though. It isn't hard.

But I'm hard after looking at your sexy pics. ;)

Yes, most have the option of manual or automatic.
Over here the driving test is pretty hard and if you've passed in an automatic you can't drive a manual, you have to take the test again in a geared car.
I agree, automatic cars are more comfy but you have less control with them in my opinion. :)

He he :D
Son said that about eating burger & fries. :eek: :D
Do you have a rigorous driving test in the US?

You forgot cell phones as well. Everyone has one glued to their ear now. I've lost all patience with people. I'll honk the horn if they don't move their ass.

It's illegal here, as it should be!!
You can be disqualified at worst or have 3 penalty points on your licence.
This applies even if you are in queueing traffic.

fk tell me about it - i've not been for a waaaaay too long - months months and months :( sucks hairy sea creatures

x

Sorry was out with son, he practising in his car. ;)
You lazy asses in the US drive automatic cars which a 3 year old could drive!! :D

I Learned to drive on a three-speed manual transmission! They're more fuel efficient. Teach him to take off on a hill, that's the hardest part. How are you today?

I Learned to drive on a three-speed manual transmission! They're more fuel efficient. Teach him to take off on a hill, that's the hardest part. How are you today?

I don't need to teach him anything, he's passed his driving test!!
He had 6months of driving lessons & then a rigorous driving test.

I'm good thanks, you?

I don't need to teach him anything, he's passed his driving test!!
He had 6months of driving lessons & then a rigorous driving test.

I'm good thanks, you?

I'd have to be having a hot cup of tea or a drink or two to tell you all of the shit that's going on with me at the moment. Not a good day for me.:( But I should've known better than to let my sister and her husband stay here.......:mad: But at least you're here:kiss:

I'd have to be having a hot cup of tea or a drink or two to tell you all of the shit that's going on with me at the moment. Not a good day for me.:( But I should've known better than to let my sister and her husband stay here.......:mad: But at least you're here:kiss:

Oh heck!! pm me. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back