Post Your Paired Pics Redux

Willingtoshare takes creatively well done photos ..........

here's one of his latest that I copied........there's a positive and a negative because I liked them both and why decide if you can do both? :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Holy shit! Great job guys!!!

Happy birthday to the fabulous Angelica - I’d do you a Marilyn but I can’t sing for toffee so this will have to do, :heart:

attachment.php

I will not comment on why the sweet dragon has Eeyore while the best I could come up was Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo... :cattail:

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday to the fabulous Angelica - I’d do you a Marilyn but I can’t sing for toffee so this will have to do, :heart:

attachment.php

I will not comment on why the sweet dragon has Eeyore while the best I could come up was Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo... :cattail:

You two are wonderful, silly, and very much adored. Thank you. 🌷
This is the first birthday for which I have received such...self portraiture. I certainly hope it won’t be the last.

Love 💕 you both. Especially the sweet dragon who undoubtedly instigated these shenanigans. ❤️

That's a clever paired pic collaboration and it turned out nicely. Kudos and well done. :)

I like it.

Of course you do, fake cuddly poo against my pubes, plus of course eeyore - what’s not to like? :D

You two are wonderful, silly, and very much adored. Thank you. 🌷
This is the first birthday for which I have received such...self portraiture. I certainly hope it won’t be the last.

Love 💕 you both. Especially the sweet dragon who undoubtedly instigated these shenanigans. ❤️

The birthday girl! And yep, sweet dragons idea, which is why I had to improvise with a cuddly poo and for no one but you, would I strip fully naked and hold a cuddly poo against my private’s :heart:

Happy birthday beautiful woman, I hope you have the most gorgeous, gorgeous day, :kiss:

That's a clever paired pic collaboration and it turned out nicely. Kudos and well done. :)

Thanks lovely, all down to the ultra sweet, and ultra modest dragon, xx

attachment.php

Very cool and clever!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELICA!

What ever the reason AP, I love it! OMG you guys are so fabulous!!

And happy Birthday Angelica!!! :rose::rose::heart:

StElmosFire put all this pressure on me for a paired pic. This will do for now

Attachments

• 20181118_155028.jpg
    20181118_155028.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1
Its a very good paired pic collaboration and the posed pics work perfectly. Good job both of you.

Thank you

A lovely paired rendition.

Appreciated

Gorgeous! And I love your nails, :heart:

Thank you, loving this red.

You look beautiful, Kara.

Blushing

Eh, yup, that's how I remember it too....
200.gif

😕

You have gorgeous nails too :D

Lovely pic, xx

Tried to get him to throw on some lipstick, he ignored me

StElmosFire put all this pressure on me for a paired pic. This will do for now

Forgive me for not seeing this sooner!

This pose really works for me because I think I do this while surfing around Lit most of the time!

Nice manly hand on SEF and really pretty hand on you Kara, love the nails! Fantastic pictures thank you!! :kiss::rose:

People humour me far too much :D

Happy Christmas! :heart: I toast you all, :kiss:

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
People humour me far too much :D

Happy Christmas! :heart: I toast you all, :kiss:

Because you're charming and I'm glad they do or we wouldn't get great photos like these!

Love the pose and the tone........you guys make a sexy bunch of drunks!! :rose::kiss::heart:

Back