Pale Painted Yam's 2018 Thanksgiving in Florida

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
Pale Painted Yam's 2018 Thanksgiving in Florida

Thanksgiving holiday at Mar-a-Lago

The FAA issued a flight restriction advisory for next Tuesday through Monday, Nov. 26.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/...bso-asks-fema-for-56m-in-trump-security-costs

November 16, 2018

"Things will be rather less sumptuous along the southern border, to which Trump, just before the midterm elections, ordered some 5,600 troops, with another 1,400 on the way..."


"They will remain on the border through Thanksgiving, the New York Times reported, eating MRE rations, living in tents without electricity, receiving neither combat pay nor hostile-fire pay."

"This is the time when another president would pay a Thanksgiving visit to the troops he has mobilized. President George W. Bush famously visited Iraq on Thanksgiving in 2003."


https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.96fbca7b5604


Ctober 23, 2018

"Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan,” President Trump tweets. Without evidence, he adds: “Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy.”

Yes, a national emergy! So urgent Trump doesn’t have time to add three letters to make it “emergency”! This is bad. Unpresidented, even. Covfefe!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...1c3da28d6b6_story.html?utm_term=.ef3f8eee0268
 
Hope the military guys on the border remember this the next time they have an opportunity to vote.
 
Current advisers said Trump is not expected to visit a war zone during the Thanksgiving break, which he will spend at his Mar-a-Lago golf resort in Florida.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2d71dd739153


Mobilize the troops!
(5,900 people in uniform at the border)

Exit Camp Concertina Wire

Abandoning 'Faithful Patriot' for plentiful roast beef, Stone crab, fresh red snapper, shrimp cocktail, lobster salad.

Camp Mar A Lago

Protect the golf course and marina
from Invading Women,Babies, Children, Teens!


Nah, gsgs is just joking (?)


11/19/2018


Troops Home by Christmas ?

Who was excused from border duty, during Thanksgiving/National Day of Mourning ?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/19/troops-us-mexico-border-come-home-1005510
 
Stephen King
@StephenKing


Trump’s criticism of McRaven and McCain, his spurious draft exemption, and his failure to visit even one of the “hot zones” where he continues to put American lives at risk—all these things point to a central fact: he’s a chickenshit.


7:27 AM · Nov 20, 2018

7.2K
Retweets
36.5K
Likes

Jim Carrey seems to have reached the point beyond his level of tolerance, for the amount of lies that Trump has been telling.


That is an excessive amount of lie captions, for one artwork...
(But it still is not enough, for gsgs)

Jim Carrey@JimCarrey


4:54 PM · Nov 19, 2018
 
Stephen King
@StephenKing


Trump’s criticism of McRaven and McCain, his spurious draft exemption, and his failure to visit even one of the “hot zones” where he continues to put American lives at risk—all these things point to a central fact: he’s a chickenshit.

Yes, but then so are the Trumpettes who continue to support him, and this includes those in the services who have not figured him out yet just on the basis of his "I know more then the generals do" military disrespecting, which started long before he was elected. How many in the military services still voted for him? If they did, all of this is on them.
 
All Important Mid Terms

Just a week prior to the election, the president railed against the migrant caravan coming from Central American violence.

(Deliberate lies, or he pulled accusations out of his anal passage ?)

One week after the election, the president made the decision to pull the troops out.

How much did taxpayers shell out for big beautiful video footage of soldiers at the border, prepping for Zombie Apocalypse that never happened ?

Thus far, the president cost taxpayers $72 million for the troops.


https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/ho...ashed-trumps-campaign-stunt-dangerous-ruling/

20 November 2018

'He may not rewrite immigration laws': Trump's asylum ban blocked by federal judge


Court issues temporary policy ban and says US president may not circumvent Congress

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...um-ban-blocked-federal-judge-us-mexico-border

Sorry Trumpy Tuna
You Do Not Own All of The Branches of Government


The Arizona Republic reported Tuesday on the decision by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals that the administration was barred from limiting the migrants from seeking asylum. Trump railed against the court during a quick Q&A before leaving the White House for the Thanksgiving holiday.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/ho...shed-trumps-campaign-stunt-dangerous-ruling/i

After First Daughter's Emails popped upon the current news feed, (yikes, the whole Trump White House is getting stupid with Emails) the New York Times decided to.let these cats out of the bag- Have a nice holiday banquet at Mar-A-Lago, Trumpypants!

November 20, 2018


Trump Wanted to Order Justice Dept. to Prosecute Comey and Clinton


https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/20/...9SVgkw3bGYhEffEZzyBrd08oWJrQXi2QvLd8GHyVP-aVQ


Donald F. McGahn II, rebuffed the president, saying that he had no authority to order a prosecution. Mr. McGahn said that while he could request an investigation, that too could prompt accusations of abuse of power. To underscore his point, Mr. McGahn had White House lawyers write a memo for Mr. Trump warning that if he asked law enforcement to investigate his rivals, he could face a range of consequences, including possible impeachment.

Mr. McGahn left the White House and Mr. Trump appointed a relatively inexperienced political loyalist, Matthew G. Whitaker, as the acting attorney general.


(Chris Wray in the doghouse, because he could not do the impossible.)

Trump, you Lunkhead, There is no proof of , Uranium 1.

(Read the memo-Do not do it, or there will be big trouble! )

The lawyers laid out a series of consequences. For starters, Justice Department lawyers could refuse to follow Mr. Trump’s orders even before an investigation began, setting off another political firestorm.

If charges were brought, judges could dismiss them. And Congress, they added, could investigate the president’s role in a prosecution and begin impeachment proceedings.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/20/...9SVgkw3bGYhEffEZzyBrd08oWJrQXi2QvLd8GHyVP-aVQ
 
What is sickening, is that while Trumpypants is stuffing his face, Yemen is poised to collapse into the worst famine humanity has seen in 100 years, according to the U.N.

One recent estimate suggests that 85,000 children under 5 years old have died from malnutrition as a result of Riyah’s intervention in Yemen’s civil war.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018...l-prices-khashoggi-this-thanksgiving-mbs.html


Another thing that Trumpypants does not care about, besides Saudi Arabia killing an American journalist-

Bomb that killed 40 children in Yemen was supplied by the US

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/17/middleeast/us-saudi-yemen-bus-strike-intl/index.html


Saudi Arabia keeps Trump hotels in business


https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...-arabia/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0ce64c0a4bbd

How much campaign cash did Trumpypants get from energy companies ? How much from weapons producers ?
 
Meanwhile, the more than 5,000 troops Trump deployed were not actually authorized to engage the Caravaners: they were there to back up border patrol with "office support, transportation, and building up infrastructure." The president apparently plans to give them authority to "protect border personnel," though that hasn't yet happened. The drawdown will begin soon—not exactly a sign of an escalating crisis, even if there's been some unrest on the Mexican side of the border as migrants arrive in Tijuana.

But what is absolutely clear is that more than 5,000 troops will be stationed in the southwest desert in spartan conditions—with no combat pay and little electricity—on Thanksgiving Day, pulled away from their families largely as part of a political stunt.

We've concerned ourselves here with the thousands of troops who will spend Thanksgiving at the border, but there are thousands more who will spend it in the far reaches of Iraq and Syria and Afghanistan. In the latter case, this is the 17th consecutive Thanksgiving that American service members will be there.

The reasons why they're still there aren't much better-defined anymore than those we've heard for sending troops to our southern border.


https://www.esquire.com/news-politi...-thanksgiving-troops-southern-border-caravan/
 
Oh look.....another whiny thread....6 more years....Will you off yourself by then ?
 
Back
Top