At the Gym

I go to the Y a few times a week and it's pretty much open season in there. Guys check me out a lot and I also take a look. Sometimes when I'm in the mood I just walk around the change room naked on my way to the shower with my package out and I like to see other men take a peek. There's always guys in the steam room with their cocks out checking each other out. One time, a guy sitting across from me kept shifting his eyes down to my crotch...I had my towel open and he was looking right at my cock. He got hard, put his towel on, and went to a shower stall with a curtain. I went to the shower across from his but mine didn't have a curtain. He left the curtain open a small crack and I peeked in and he was looking at me and stroking off. I had to stop watching and turn and fact the wall cause I was getting a major hard-on out in the open.

The gym is fun when you're a married bi-guy!

I wish women weren't so damned shy in the gym.
 
Rx

I found a funny joke in esquire...

"You need to stop masturbating," the doctor says. The man asks, "Why?"
The doctor replies, "Because I'm trying to examine you."
 
The three of us spent the night fucking and sucking each other, Michael, me, and my wife.

What a story...Wish I found you and your wife in NYC...where did you both stay? I live in a high-rise next door to a hotel that always has out of town foriegners staying there...wonder if you were there...:):)
 
What a story...Wish I found you and your wife in NYC...where did you both stay? I live in a high-rise next door to a hotel that always has out of town foriegners staying there...wonder if you were there...:):)

We stayed at the Hudson on 58th and 9th.
 
I'm in the area...

in Boston that is....I need to find out were you work out :D Would you like a spot ? I can stand over you as you grunt and work up a sweat. Then we can head over to the leg machine and I can tell you how to do the exercise as I feel your leg muscles to show you were you should be feeling it. :devil:
 
Trainer?

Are you offering to be my personal trainer?
If you want to hear me grunt then stop by the gym anytime.
I'm at BSC.
 
It appears Evan has found a trainer ! details please

and very nice pic Evan............
 
Last edited:
The Gym Still hanging

Hey fellow Lit-people, it's been a long time. Just thought I would check in and say hello.

You can still find me at the gym. I wonder if someday one of you curious Boston area people will surprise me. We can have a good workout - take a nice shower - and then have another kind of workout.
 
Lost in Wisconsin

I don't know what it's like for you in Wisconsin bi-asian-guy, but everyone in Boston wants to fuck you.

Imagine having a workout buddy that you could 'relax' with after the gym?
 
The Locker room

After a workout... me, bi-asian-guy, and you?
The Gym Shower.jpg
 
Last edited:
my gym's notorious for heavy action in the men's steam room. this is true for all its branches in the city. so, the straight guys there rarely use those amenities.
 
Back
Top