At the Gym

Evan Ver

Really Experienced
Joined
May 19, 2004
Posts
269
I'm in the gym pretty often and when I'm showering I feel like getting some action. Today the gym shower had curtains, but when it's just a stall I like to make sure my cock is a little pumped - it looks better that way.
My question is; do you guys notice a nice cock in the gym and do you think it would be hot to come in and suck someone for a minute? Just a quick tease suck - it's a gym and as a married guy I don't want to get caught.
 
whenever im in open showers like that my cock gets rock hard and stays that way the whole time.

i guess i'm an exhibitionist.

hehehehe !

its so sexy though. i'd love to get it on with my friends in a communal shower like that.
 
Maybe like this?

So how do you make the first move?
It has to be super discreet, maybe just a nod or something. Then you look over your shoulder to see if anyone is watching and then step in and close that curtain behind you.
I'm already a little hard so you have something to grab when your hand goes searching. You've been handling your own for all these years so you know what a cock feels like when it's getting there. Pump me a few times and I'm gonna be rock hard. Yeah - that's it. We have to be cool here because there are other people using the shower but and I won't complain if you want a taste. Sure, go ahead and suck it.
 
forestorgy said:
whenever im in open showers like that my cock gets rock hard and stays that way the whole time.

i guess i'm an exhibitionist.

hehehehe !

its so sexy though. i'd love to get it on with my friends in a communal shower like that.


Now that is something I've never seen in the gym. What the hell would I do if I found you and your rock hard cock showering in the next stall.
 
sh85uk said:
i know exactly what you mean, it's like my cock can't resist

I guess I go to the wrong gyms because I never see any hard cocks in the shower.
If I'm out in the open stall I just soap it up and pull on it a bit. I only let myself get a little hard - don't want to scare the natives. When I have a curtain I stroke it till it's nice and full. If you want a taste you can come in and wrap your lips around it.
 
Doors

Doors are a problem. I go to a few different gyms based on location. The gym that I go to that has stalls is not my normal gym and I am much more anonymous there. The stalls have a low wall (shoulder height) and an L wall at the opening. You can hide behind that L wall while showering or you can step over a little and shower right in view of the main corridor that everyone has to walk down. My cock gets full whenever I'm there because I know that everyone coming by has a good shot of me.

The last two stalls on the end are directly opposite from one another, and you and the guy opposite you can see each other.

Maybe he could slip over for a few minutes un-noticed and soap your cock a bit. Jerk it off till it's nice and hard. Let the water pour over it to clean it off a bit and then get down on his knees and take it in his mouth. You will try to keep a look out but all you can see is his head bobbing up and down on your shaft. You only have a minute so you probably don't get to cum in his mouth - or maybe you will.
 
A good story

Check this story out on Lit Erotica
Shower Surprise
by km-smt

Very hot
 
I've never been to a gym before but I'm thinking of visiting one. The one I'll go to in Orlando has a coed sauna and a same-sex steam room. What can I expect when I go there?
 
What to do?

Ah, gym stuff? The gyms I go to are not filled with guys with big hard cocks looking for some action. But, sometimes you do get checked out. If you wanted to take a shot go to the steam room. Bring your towel (you never want to sit on any surface in the gym without one) but just sit on it and let the natives get a look at you. Maybe you will see someone checking you out. Maybe he will be as sexually charged up as you are and you will get some right there in the steam room.
 
Thanks Evan. So you don't wear anything into the steam room? Do you shower before or after the steam room? I'm a real novice here.
 
stiff_leg said:
Thanks Evan. So you don't wear anything into the steam room? Do you shower before or after the steam room? I'm a real novice here.

I do a quick rinse off shower before and then a nice long soapy shower after.

What are you looking for in the gym?
 
I'm married but have had these feelings "forever." I would like to meet someone where I could act out these feelings. I want to be fucked but not sure if I could suck and swallow.
 
Hmmm. Well as your Doctor I would recommend that you get thee to a nunnery.

No, seriously - if you want to get fucked does it have to be by a straight guy?

As a straight guy I can't see myself wanting to fuck some guy I met in the shower. I don't know why I make a distinction between pounding, or having some guy pound me, anally vs sucking his cock or having him jerk me off, but I do. If you are open to getting some from a Gay dude I bet it would be fairly easy. I have been propositioned a number of times by Gay men and it wasn't in a sexual setting.

But if you just want to experiment on a hard dick and play a little - where did you say you lived....
 
i used to workout at the YMCA and another gym bother had a community shower set up. However one had a handicap stall shower with a seat and all. Now that was quite the "cruising" spot I came to find out. (this is all before I realized I was bi)

Anyway, I witness quite a few "pumped up" cocks in the showers at the Y and most were well over 7'' semi hard. I wish I was back there, I might have became a shower slut for the day... mmm


CA
 
Steam Room Too

I was in the gym yesterday and decided to try the steam room. I usually never go in there but I felt the need to stretch out a bit. I took a quick shower first and when I looked down I could tell my body was anticipating something. I wrapped a towel around me because I was a bit too full at this point. This gym is really not the kind of place that I would feel comfortable walking around hard.

When I got to the steam room there were two guys already in there. They were sitting on their towels so I had a good view of what they had to offer. They were both average sized and not hard. I sat down and kept the towel on because I was semi hard at this point and I do have a reputation at this place. One of the guys left after a few minutes, leaving just me and another guy (mid 40's, good shape). I figured my body had calmed down enough, so I undid my towel. My cock was sort of full and resting on my leg. You know that feeling when your every move sends a sensation that threatens to result in a full blown erection? I had that. My steam room partner never said anything but he was facing me and I'm sure he could see that I was just on the verge. He could see my dick and what it would look like hard.

At this point the fantasy would be that he stood up to get under the shower head they have in there, and my hand reached out to touch him. My hand rested on his lower stomach and he looked down and smiled. I took the cue and ran my hand lower down to his shaft. He became hard instantly and I stroked him. He was into it and started grunting a bit and moving his hips as I worked on him. I leaned in and grabbed his balls with my other hand as I jerked him off. I was inches away when he came. Thick jets of cum landed on my face and chest - I was a mess.

Ahhh, but all that really happened was I left the steam room and took a shower - stroking myself until I was on the edge. Maybe next time it will be one of you guys with me in there. Then maybe we will both get messy.
 
hey do you remember the name of that story? sounds hot
 
Last edited:
Stories

It's been hard for me to find good bi-stories. I don't know the author of the shower one, but I just read a couple by MikeAndJan you may want to check out.
 
Wrong Gym

I've been waiting to bump into one of you guys in the gym. I'm in there almost every day - ready for some fun.
 
I use to belong to a gym that had open showers, 7 heads on each side.
At certain times of the day they would be empty execpt for me and a young college kid who always showed up when I was in the shower. I would take the corner shower as it blocked anyone from seeing my hard cock if I soaped it up longer than usual. One day the college kid took the shower next to me, he was watching me soap mine and started soaping his , it wasnt long and both of us were hard as hell, I was about ready to reach over and stroke his cock for him when someone else came into the shower room. That ended our chance and I never got another one with him. He also had the most perfect ass I have ever seen on another male. I had never thought about fucking another guy but I would have jumped at the chance to mount his ass. I still get hard thinking about him. TJ



Evan Ver said:
I've been waiting to bump into one of you guys in the gym. I'm in there almost every day - ready for some fun.
 
Back
Top