Forced lesbian love and seduction

Before I knew it, she had used leather restraints and I was on my back on the bed with my wrists tied down. She was roughly rubbing her breast on mine and her knee was going on my pussy lips. It was actually quite erotic!

I wriggled around and tried to close my legs, but she was having none of that...
 
Forcing you to submit to her expert lesbian love making drives her wild with desire and passion thats too powerful for her to control. She feels the joy of her breasts rubbing over yours gasping and panting excitedly as your hard nipples rub together. Soft breasts rubbing on soft breasts and the scent of two excited wet pussies fills her with sexual joy and love as she dominates you with her body and mind. She kisses you forcefully on your mouth with passion and lust.
 
Last edited:
She was obviously loving this. Her body was all over mine and she was out of control and rubbing her sopping wet pussy against mine. It was definitely very erotic and I felt myself getting wet as well. This was a new experience for me and I wondered what other new experiences could be in store for me in this place??!!
 
She was loving it much more than with a man. The feeling your wet pussy against her own was sending her wild with lust and passion for you. She brought you to orgasm so many times you couldn't help but love her pussy. Then she got ready to lower her pussy onto your face.
 
My body was pulsing with orgasm after orgasm. She certainly knew how to make a girl cum!! Then she moved around and her wet pussy was hovering over my face. She lowered herself and my lips were kissing her pussy. I let my tongue probe inside her and found her swollen clitty and licked around it, teasing it and then sucking gently on it. This was quite a different sensation to sucking a guys cock, but very erotic.
 
My body was pulsing with orgasm after orgasm. She certainly knew how to make a girl cum!! Then she moved around and her wet pussy was hovering over my face. She lowered herself and my lips were kissing her pussy. I let my tongue probe inside her and found her swollen clitty and licked around it, teasing it and then sucking gently on it. This was quite a different sensation to sucking a guys cock, but very erotic.

Her love making is much better than any man could make love. The taste and scent of her pussy excited you as she rubbed it over your face. Then when she went down on your pussy she made you cum harder than any man has made you cum.
 
As I was licking and exploring her pussy with my tongue, I felt her mouth on my own pussy and hertongue licking and teasing my clitty. She was spreading my lips and her tongut was probing my little vaginal hole, almost like a tiny cock...... It didn't take long and I was starting to cum from this unusual sensation filled me
 
Her deep passionate kisses and expert caresses fill your body with pleasure heightened by her soft but firm breasts rubbing over yours. Her loving hands give you such joyful pleasure teasing every part of your body as the beautiful sensation of her wet pussy grinding against your excited body starts to strip away your reluctance and restistance to the joy of lesbian love. You start to love women more than men and learn to yearn for womens breasts, pussies, thighs, butts, their kisses and divine caresses.
 
Her lovemaking is giving me great pleasure and she is obviously great at it. The way she used her tongue in my pussy was fantastic....

But... there was something missing...ahhh the feel of a big fat cock deep in my pussy, throbing and ready to shoot it's load!!!
 
Her lovemaking is giving me great pleasure and she is obviously great at it. The way she used her tongue in my pussy was fantastic....

But... there was something missing...ahhh the feel of a big fat cock deep in my pussy, throbing and ready to shoot it's load!!!

That's when they let me climb onto you and thrust my hard cock into your pussy.
 
Ahhhhh, what a sudden surprise!! As if by magic, my wish comes true and you climb aboard and I am suddenly filled by a big stiff cock.....
 
The huge divine cock belongs to an hermaphrodite dom lesbian. She fucks you so much better than any man could.
 
OMG!!! I am being fucked by a woman with a cock......and a dom one as well!!!!!!!

She/he certainly knows how to use it and it is big and strong. It is probing deep in my cunt and fucking me while working at different angles, like I have never been fucked before, giving me sensations that I have never had before. I start to cum, juices pouring from my cunt, but the cock goes on unmercilessly, still hard as a rock.

Suddenly, it withdraws and I hear muttering behind me. Then, I feel leather ankle cuffs being put on me and then my ankles are stretched apart and fastened to the legs of the bench, leaving me wide open and completly unable to move.

There is talk going on behind me and I hear something being discussed. "Why don't we warm her ass up with a strap, before I take her delicate little asshole" someone was saying....
 
The anticipation of what is going to happen is more frightening than you can imagine. Then you hear two women giggling with sexual excitement as one on them raises a leather strap over your exposed butt. Then taking a deep breath she swings her arm fast and hard striking your naked skin gasping and moaning with sexual pleasure as she hears the leather of her strap hitting you making you cry in pain. With each strike of her strap she pants " oh my fucking god!" And " yes, i love this Yes, yes! Oh Yes!" Their faces and chests flush red and their pussies get wet and tingle with pleasure as she whips you with her leather strap. " watching yiu beat her babe makes me so fucking horny. Hurt babe before we fuck her!" Says her lover.

Your face is wet from your tears as you cry in pain with your pussy wet with excitement being whipped by a beautiful sadistic lesbian is turning you on.
 
The first stroke of the leather strap took my breath away. It was such a sharp pain and yet so erotic. My ass was stinging terribly as she strapped me and my ass would have been glowing red by now. I heard her say it was making her so horny, but it was also doing great things for me! I was crying my eyes out...but my cunt was sopping wet and yearning for attention.
 
Whipping you with her leather strap gave her such sexual pleasure and made her so horny and excited she could not resist your wet pussy. Forcing your thighs open she pushed her face against your pussy and started licking and kissing it as her lover rubbed her pussy onto your face. She yearned to lie naked on you rubbing her naked body over yours. They want to fuck you.
 
With my pussy being licked and another pussy in my face where my tongue was now working furiously, there was one thing on my mind now........ I want to be fucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
With my pussy being licked and another pussy in my face where my tongue was now working furiously, there was one thing on my mind now........ I want to be fucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hot woman licking your pussy stops to rub lube on her huge black strap on before thrusting it deep into your wet open pussy fucking you better than any man could. As she fucks you she pushes her breasts onto yours as she kisses you passionately between the other lesbian grinding her pussy on your face.
 
OMG?...... This is insane! She has shoved a massive black cock in my cunt and is fucking me hard with it and playing with my breasts as well. The wet pussy of the other girl is in my face and my tongue is licking her furiously and we both are about to cum...

She explodes on my face and mouth and then I start to cum on the big black cock. Ahhhhhhh......
 
The black cock fucks you harder as she cums hard on your face grinding her pussy hard on your face. Mmmm
 
The black cock is working away at my cunt, thrusting deep with rapid strokes and I could feel myself on the edge, my cum imminent, trying to breathe through the cum from the one on my face.
 
Please make me lick your pussy clean after the black cock cums in you as the dominant lesbian kisses you and rubs her breasts on yours and forces you to submit to her.
 
I could hold back no longer and my cum flowed as the cock pounded relentlessly in my cunt. I moaned as the juicesflowed around the cock and finally she pulled out.

"Now you know how good an ass warming with my strap and my big black strap-on fucking your cunt can be" she said. Turning to you she said "I want every drop of cum cleaned up from her. Do a good job or you will feel my strap as well!"
 
Back
Top