His New Student (Closed for hadruprider)

A full explanation? Did he give permission to leave?

Andrea was very confused just at that moment, because where she should feel embarrassed and annoyed with Charlie's invasive question and attitude, she also felt a little excited too. Had she answered as she had in the hope that he would demand more information? She didn't know the answer to that, but she did know that being commanded to return, to answer more fully, were what she wanted.

So she returned meekly to stand in front of her Tutor, satchel suspended from her left shoulder to rest at her right hip, strap again between her breasts, hands clasped loosely in front of her belly.

"Um, I guess some people think being a virgin is having your barrier in tact, and other think its not having had sex. Well, my, um, barrier got broken when I fell badly a few years ago."

She half hoped that was enough detail for a man as clever as Charlie to understand what she meant.
 
After she had gone, Charlie wondered if he had been a bit tough on Andrea today. On top of going through all that physics, he'd made her expose her bum to prove she wasn't wearing panties, asked her if she was a virgin and then followed up with an even more intimate question about the exact status of her vagina (unfucked, apparently) and hymen (broken). Although she had clearly been shocked and a bit frightened, there had also been a spark of excitement and arousal in her eyes.

He composed her a reassuring, approving email, but couldn't resist piling on the innuendo.

From: dodgy_charli
To: andreabunny999
Subject: Excellent tutorial
Hi Andrea
I thought our tutorial session went very well today.
I enjoyed your clothing choices and your performance at the board.
Your answers to all my questions were excellent.
I hope you don't mind me asking you some challenging, difficult questions.
A university education is all about answering challenging questions!
I will be probing you further, harder and deeper in our future tutorial meetings.

Has your parcel arrived yet?
I look forward to our photo session together on Saturday.
Charlie
xxx
 
Last edited:
Three XXXs! Yay!

She was back in his good books, and excitedly replied straight away from her room, still dressed in the hockey skirt and white top.

From: andreabunny999
To: dodgy_charli
Subject: Excellent tutorial
Hey Charlie
Thanks :) Good to know it wasn't just the Physics I got right
I'll do my best to answer all your questions, and will try to be ready for you to stretch me and push my boundaries.

No parcel yet, but three days to go still
I'm excited about Saturday too
Andi
XXX

She pressed SEND, then changed into jeans and a t shirt, knickers but no bra, sweater on top, and went out to spend some money on her own choice of lingerie.
 
Charlie grinned as he read her reply. So she wasn't upset at all - quite the opposite, she was prepared to be stretched. Excellent. He enjoyed stretching his students.

His mind turned to the next level, prompted by her remark about more photographers.
The photography club had been struggling recently. Membership was dwindling, and the chairman always had difficulty getting people to organise events. Sometimes only 4 or 5 members would turn up to a meeting.
An evening on nude photography, complete with attractive young model, might help to reinvigorate some of the members.

He was fairly confident he could persuade Andrea to do it - she seemed to comply submissively with every request he made. It would bring in a bit of cash for her too. The difficulty might be in persuading Bill, the chairman of the photography club. He decided it would be best to present it as a kind of art appreciation event...

Dear Bill,
I know that you are always keen for photography club members to suggest topics for meetings of the club. I have a suggestion for a meeting that I think the members may find very stimulating. As you may know, I have a keen interest in art and art history, and in particular the portrayal of the female nude. I would like to propose that I give a short talk on some key art works in the genre, followed by some practical advice on this form of photography and then a photographic session with a model. I am acquainted with a young lady who would be eminently suitable; she has expressed an interest in modelling and I believe she has the aptitude for it.
Please let me know if you think this would be possible. It would of course be done in a professional and tasteful manner.
Best regards,
Charles Dodgeson
 
The shopping spree was great fun. Andrea decided to buy just a couple of new tops and skirts, and then had a look for fun lingerie.

She tried lots of different shops, from High Street mainstream stores to more specialised underwear shops, and was quite surprised at the sheer variety of things available. A few shops even had some rather kinky looking items, and one had what must have been sex toys.

And then there were the Party Shops. Here she found wigs in all sorts of vibrant colours, tiny skirts, leggins, costumes, almost anything you could think of. She certainly wasn't held back by lack of choice.

After thinking carefully about what Charlie might like to see her in, she went back to buy her preferred selections. Depending on what was in the parcel, she'd either wear some of these new items on Saturday or save them for some other occasion.

Once back in her room after dinner in Hall she emailed,

From: andreabunny999
To: dodgy_charli
Subject: Under Rules
Hey Charlie
Just come back from shopping for more clothes. Hope you like my new look.
Andi
XXX
 
Charlie was intrigued by Andrea's remark about her 'new look'.
He fantasised over what that might mean: had she dyed her hair blonde? Or red? Got a tongue stud? Leather jacket and skirt? Back to jeans again but very tight ones moulding themselves to literally every contour of her body...?
He thought of her in all sorts of clothing, then slowly getting out of it and lying down submissively and opening her legs for him, as he indulged in a leisurely masturbation session looking through the pictures he'd taken of her.

Bill replied surprisingly positively about the suggestion of a photography club session on the female nude. He must have realised the potential for improving the club's financial state and membership. He didn't seem bothered by the nudity at all. Checking on Google, Charlie found that it was quite a common activity amongst photography clubs.
 
As soon as she woke up Andrea checked her phone for messages from Charlie.

Nothing.

Trying to stifle her disappointment, she got ready for the day, checked her phone, went down to breakfast, checked her phone, returned to her room to put her notes and books in her satchel, checked her phone, and went off to her first lecture.

Just in case she bumped in to Charlie, she wore a mid thigh tight black skirt over hold up stockings and low heels with a low front green t shirt under a v neck green sweater, and of course no bra or knickers. By the time she got to the lecture room she was aware of quite a few admiring looks at the way her small chest bounced now that it was free under her tops, and quietly smiled to herself at the reaction she was getting.

Still no reply from Charlie. Damn! He had probably forgotten about her already. During the lecture she checked the email she'd last sent him, and realised it didn't really need an answer. But she couldn't email him again or he'd think she was getting too pushy and he'd go off her.

So she sat glumly through the lectures, taking notes, and wondering if Charlie had changed his mind about letting her model for him.
 
From: dodgy_charli
To: andreabunny999
Subject: photography club modelling
Hi Andrea,
As you know I am a member of a photography club - remember you met two guys from the club the other day.
I have arranged with the chairman of the club for a meeting of all the members - and members of the public can come along too - to take some pictures of a beautiful female model. That means you of course!
People will pay to come, and the money will be divided between the club and you.
Your first professional modelling session!
We will discuss more details at my place on Saturday, and we can also rehearse some of the modelling poses I have in mind for you then.

Charlie
xxx
ps Did I see you walking across campus in black lacy stockings this morning? Very hot. Wear them for our next tutorial.
 
Yay! Yay! YAY!

She almost squeeled in excitement as soon as she read Charlie's email, but fortunately the lecturer and other students only heard her increased breathing.

She didn't know what she loved more; her first professional modelling gig! At the club! With the public welcome! Money! Saturday was still on! He'd noticed her this morning! He approved of her stockings!

With trembling fingers she immediately typed a reply:

From: andreabunny999
To: dodgy_charli
Subject: Photography modelling
Hey Charlie
Excited about modelling at your club :)
Do I get half the money? Or do we split it as you're my manager?
I'll bring lingerie on Saturday if that's ok? It means I'll be wearing knickers, hope that's allowed?
Looking forward to hearing details and trying new poses. Will your two friends be there again?
Glad you like the stockings, I bought them for you.
Andi
XXX

SEND

Now it was even harder to concentrate on the lecture; she had so much to think about, and she grinned contentedly to herself.
 
Charlie was amused by Andrea's girlish excitement. He wondered how she would react when he told the photography club modelling would be nude. Well, he would find out on Saturday how she responded to the idea of nude photography.

He hadn't really thought of being her manager and taking a cut. It sounded a bit distasteful, like being her pimp. But then again, she might need protecting from predatory men who were really only interested in ogling her and fucking her.

He printed out some of the best pictures he'd got of her and put them in frames. She was really hot - he would enjoy her when the time came. He put some of the face and top pics up in his living room, and a couple of the raunchier ones - one zoomed in on her tits, another focusing on her thighs emerging from that tight skirt - in the bedroom.
He took down his cunt and clit pics from the bedroom wall and hid them away, thinking that she wasn't ready for that yet, but left up some of his more tasteful nudes. It would be interesting to see what she thought of those.

He wrote her a brief reply, noting her new diminutive.

Hi Andi,
On Saturday it will be just us. We will do it in the bedroom.
Knickers OK to start with, then we'll see how it goes :)
Charlie xx
 
A reply!

She just giggled when she read it, and wrote back right away:

From: andreabunny999
To: dodgy_charli
Subject: Photography modelling
Hey Charlie
We'll do it in the bedroom? Sounds very conventional.
Your permission to wear knickers is noted, but I was only going to wear them for the Lingerie photo sets, not start out in them, unless you wish it?
Andi
XXX

Even though Charlie only sent two xx, she finished with three XXX as before, hoping to coax Charlie into sending more.

Not really listening to the lecture any more, she let ner mind wander through the clothes she'd just bought herself, and wondered which might make for the best picture sets. What would Charlie do with the photos once taken? Were they to go in a portfolio? Did he publish on the internet? Might a talent scout spot her?

So many imponderables.
 
Charlie laughed when he got her message - she had out-innuendoed him again!
At last, Friday afternoon came, and after a final tedious staff committee meeting he was free and the weekend began.

He went home, poured himself a beer and sent her an email.

From: dodgy_charli
To: andreabunny999
Subject: tomorrow night
Hi Andi,
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night!
Come round about 7 and I'll cook you dinner before the photo session. Let me know if there's anything you don't eat.
Charlie xxx
 
The promised parcel from Charlie had arrived, but it was quite big and she'd had to sign for it at the office.

That had been a bit embarrassing, because the packaging was labelled as mail order lingerie, and the clerk she picked it up from had given her a kind of dirty knowing look. Well they could think what they liked. She was old enough, she was having fun, and she was learning.

Once back in her room she ripped it open and laid out the various items on her bed, then added the ones she'd bought. No duplications, fortunately, and quite a sexy combination. Charlie should find plenty of material for a good lingerie shoot, she hoped.

She quickly undressed and tried on every piece, studying herself in the dressing mirror, and was pleased with how she looked. Her boobs were a bit small, she thought, but she still looked pretty and sexy, she reckoned.

Dressing again in jeans, t shirt and sweater she went down to dinner in Hall, and got Charlie's message. It made her smile, and she replied,

From: andreabunny999
To: dodgy_charli
Subject: tomorrow night
Hey Charlie
I'm excited too :) I just tried on the items you sent; I think you'll approve.
I'll be there at 7, and should think I'll eat whatever you give me, I don't reckon I have many limits.
Andi
XXX

It was a silly message to send really. She was just trying to be clever, but she was also experimenting with ideas. Andrea didn't know how far Charlie might take their flirting, but she was enjoying the attention and enjoying becoming more free in her dress, her self expression. She wanted to keep going and see how far he might take her along the path of opening her eyes and her attitudes.

And it was sexy, giving her all sorts of nice feelings that she didn't want to let go of.
 
On Saturday Charlie tidied and vacuumed his bedroom and changed the sheets and duvet cover, which seemed to have got a bit stained.

He went shopping and got some swordfish steaks, salad and a decent bottle of Chablis.

He read her message, and was glad that she liked the stuff he had sent. He was looking forward to seeing her in it - and out of it. So, she would eat anything, huh? No limits? He decided to give her a taste of something he was pretty sure she hadn't tasted before. He made up his own special salad dressing, adding dollop of his secret ingredient. You could hardly taste it, mixed in with the olive oil, mayonnaise and lemon juice, but it added a bit of salt and texture to the mix. He would enjoy watching her eat it, getting a taste of what she'd be sampling a lot more of if things all went according to plan.

He re-arranged the pictures on the wall again, making sure the ones of her were most prominently displayed.

Then he sent off a quick email saying he was pleased to hear that his lingerie selections fitted her and that he'd put some of her pictures up on the wall so she - and any other visitors - could see how gorgeous and photogenic she was.
 
His message was nicely reassuring in many ways. It told her that he was still expecting to enjoy their photo shoot today. It told her that he liked their last shoot enough to print out some pictures. It told her that he enjoyed her looks enough to want to have them on his wall. It told her that he was proud enough of her to be associated with her in front of visitors. And it told her that other people were going to see her portfolio and that she was getting some pretty good exposure, especially considering she hadn't really started modelling yet. All that would just get better when she'd had the chance to pose for his photography club.

On the other hand, he hadn't made any mention of her knickers. She liked discussing with him his orders to not wear any, and it gave her a thrill to know that she was going 'commando' at his insistence.

Wanting to be hungry enough to do his dinner justice, she skipped lunch and spent the afternoon deciding what order she wanted to model the lingerie in, if he left that up to her. Of course, if he had different ideas she'd just go with it.

At 6 she was ready, and headed off back to Charlie's apartment. She was early, but also excited, and knowing that she might annoy him if he wasn't ready for her, she rang the bell and waited on the doorstep in her first outfit of black cardigan and short skirt over black bra and knickers and hold up stockings with heels.

She knew she was breaking lots of rules; no cardigans, no bras, no knickers. But she hoped he liked the look enough to forgive her.
 
"Wow, you look grrrrrrrreat!" he said, as he let her in.
He stood transfixed for a minute, drinking her in. He looked into her dark eyes, set off with just a touch of eye shadow, then let his eyes wander down the V of her top, over her silky white skin to where her breasts swelled out of a lacy black bra. Lower, there was a hint of bare midriff, then a tight little black skirt with the tops of her holdup stockings peeking out below it. It was going to be difficult to resist the temptation to fuck her tonight.

"Sorry," he said, aware that he'd been staring, "do come in. Let me just take a few pictures... That black outfit will work really well.." and he snapped a few shots of her standing casually against the wall of the entrance hall.

He poured a generous glass of wine for both of them. "Make yourself at home," he said, waving her into the living room, and went into the kitchen to grill the fish steaks and warm up the bread. A few minutes later he emerged, put the food and salad on the table and lit the candles.

"Sit down," he said, "and take that top off".
 
"I know you don't like cardigans, but I thought you might make an exception for this one. Its quite sexy, I thought?" she replied while unbuttoning the woollen.

"I had intended on taking the bra off first, because you don't like those either, but you're the Boss."

Slipping it off her shoulders she placed the black knit on a chair and picked up her nearly empty wine glass, now draining it.

"Wow, that food looks good! Exotic, like in a restaurant? You must be an excellent cook, Charlie?"

The first photographs that he'd taken as soon as she came in had reminded her why she was there, but also affirmed her choice of outfit. If Charlie hadn't liked it he'd have said so, despite wanting the cardi off now. Her other peices of lingerie were by the door still in her small bag. It hadn't taken much space to fit them all in.
 
Last edited:
"Mmm, yes, excellent choice, very sexy, especially when you slowly unbutton it and slide it off your shoulders to show me what's underneath. Oh, and don't get me wrong, I do like bras, especially nice lacy black ones like that," he said, as he sat down opposite her at the table, enjoying the lovely view. "If you want a rule, let's say, one layer of material - or less - between my eyes and your beautiful breasts!"

He topped up her glass as they started to eat.
"Ah, well, you haven't tried it yet, it might taste disgusting! Grilled swordfish with herbs and lime, and a mixed salad with my special homemade dressing."

"So, I've put a couple of pictures of you up here," he said, waving to the wall behind, "and there are more in the bedroom, you'll see later. You look good, I reckon?"
 
Last edited:
"You're really sweet, Charlie," she said, responding to him announcing that she looked good. Andrea wasn't sure if he meant she looked good in the pictures that he'd taken last time, or that she looked good now, but either way she was happy with the compliment.

Then a deliciously naughty thought occured to her, and she asked with a feigned air of innocence, "You mean I look good in your bedroom?" her eyebrows raised. She sipped more of her wine, enjoying the combination of its warmth and the already blossoming glow in her tummy.

"By the way, Charlie, the food is yummy. I don't know what you put in your special salad dressing, but I love it .. do you mind if I have a little more?" and she helped herself to another serving.

"So, rules. Ok, from now on I only have a maximum of one layer of clothing between you and my breasts. That's gonna get challenging as the weather gets colder, but hey a rule is a rule. So what about knickers? I mean, I thought I wasn't to wear any knickers, just like at our last tutorial. I did ask your permission to wear knickers today, since its a lingerie photoshoot and lingerie usually includes knickers, but what's the rule on that one?" and looking up to watch Charlie as he answered she took another forkfull of salad generously covered in his special dressing, loving the wickedness of discussing her knickers, or lack of them.
 
"Haha, I meant that you look photogenic in these pictures," he said. "But I reckon you will look good in my bedroom too. We'll find out after dinner!"

"I'm glad you like the salad dressing... My own recipe... Special secret ingredient."
It was good that she already seemed to be developing a taste for his semen.

"In terms of knickers, the rules are the same," he explained, noticing that she seemed to want him to lay down rules for her to obey. "So when you come to tutorials you can either wear a skirt with nothing underneath, like you did last time or at our last photo session, or you can come in wearing skirt and knickers and then take the skirt off when you're in my office."

Her pretty cheeks were glowing. She seemed to be enjoying this.

"So now, why don't you wiggle out of that skirt so I can see how what you have on underneath matches that bra? And finish your dinner like that. Then we'll be ready for your first set of underwear photographs."
 
Last edited:
"Hm, so what about if I wanted to wear jeans? Would that be allowed, if I stripped out of them as soon as I was in your office?" She asked, while setting aside her knife and fork, and standing beside her chair where Charlie could see her.

Andrea was getting turned on discussing rules for how little she was to wear for Charlie, and hoped he wasn't becoming bored.

"I won't wear cardigans to tutorials, but is a sweater or t shirt ok if I'm braless? Oh, and if I know you're going to have company I'll make sure to wear no bra or knickers. I suppose if I'm surprised to see a visitor in your office I can excuse myself, strip off my underwear and come back? Unless you're ok with them seeing me strip down to just my undies?"

Turning her left side towards him, she slowly unsnapped the waistband of her tight black short skirt, and drew the zip down letting him watch its progress. Then with the requested wiggle of her hips she tugged the skirt down to her thighs, letting gravity pool it at her feet.

Stepping out of its circle, she bent discretely at the hips and knees to pick it up and drape it with her black cardi on a chair.

Arms out by her sides, Andrea did a full circle turn on the spot so he could assess for himself whether her see-through black lace thong matched the lacy bra.

"This set were in that box you sent me, so I hope you approve? I had thought you might want to photograph me stripping out of the top and skirt to reveal the lingerie?"

Sitting back down at the table she resumed eating, helping herself to more salad dressing and finishing her swordfish steak.

"Well that was delicious! All of it!" And she leaned back in her chair, draining her wine glass, a look of relaxed satisfaction on her young face.
 
"All these questions Andrea!" he said with a grin. "Well, that's good, I always encourage my students to ask lots of questions. Jeans? Yes, jeans are good, especially if they are nice and tight, displaying your curvy contours. And the same with tops, you don't have to wear a blouse with buttons all the time, a t-shirt or sweater will look good if it fits you well."

He watched with growing excitement as she stood up in her bra and skirt to obey his previous instruction.

"Now about other people. One thing you are going to have to get used to, and come to terms with, if you are serious about modelling, is the idea of quite a lot of people - men and women - seeing you in your underwear. Possibly even, depending on the sort of work you do, seeing you naked."

He was finding it hard to concentrate, as her fingers unzipped her skirt at the side, revealing her bare, curvy hip. Whatever she was wearing under there must be very tiny, he realised.

"So how do you feel about that? Would it be a problem? Have a think about it. You have a beautiful body and you shouldn't feel ..."

His voice ground to a halt, immobilised by the sight in front of him. She was wearing a tiny black thong, that he recognised as one of the items he had ordered for her, doubting that she would have the courage to wear it. A tiny lacy triangle left little to the imagination, hardly covering her trim little bush. As she twirled for him, she showed her perfect ripe little buttocks with just a sliver of material between them.

Then she sat down again, so her hips were hidden under the table and he was able to recover his composure sifficiently to finish eating. After a few moments gazing at her across the table, it was time for the next instruction.

"Right, young lady, get in the bedroom and make yourself comfortable. I'll join you in a moment."
 
Last edited:
Obedient to his command she rose from her seat, choosing to stand beside the table where he could see her properly while she tidied her place setting, then she skipped off to the bedroom humming a happy tune.

So she'd have to get used to people seeing her in her underwear. No kidding. She'd already come to terms with that after the last photo session with Charlie's two friends. Ok, so she hadn't been in underwear then, but she knew it was the theme of the next session and she'd expected the two guys to be here, so yes, she was already ok with people seeing her in lingerie.

But naked? People possibly seeing her naked? That needed some thought just as he suggested. But yes, it depended on what work she could get. Once in the bedroom she looked at all the impressive photgraphs on the walls, noting some of herself. All the pictures were tasteful, artistic. She especially liked seeing herself, the way Charlie made her look beautiful and sexy, and her boobs actually looked a respectable size. But mostly she was taken with the nudes, especially the one of the blonde girl from behind.

It helped her to see that the female form was a very high expression of natural beauty. And if she could appreciate, even enjoy another woman's naked body, could she be sqeamish about her own? And if she really was squeamish, why had she chosen to start the evening in see through bra and thong?

Andrea admitted to herself that all the talk of stripping, yes she had used that word repeatedly, and of wanting to hear Charlie talk about her not wearing bra and knickers, was basically about her wanting Charlie to see her naked and like what he saw. But would he like her? There was only one way to find out. As for other people seeing her naked, if Charlie photographed her naked, they'd see her that way for sure.

By the time Charlie returned she was standing in front of the blonde nude, relaxed, ready to take another step forward.
 
"Ah, looking at the photographs I see!" he said, as he came into the bedroom with his camera, noticing her gazing at the rear view of the nude, curvy blonde.

"Do you like that one? And how about this one?" he asked, pointing to a dark-haired girl with a figure more like Andrea's, lying on a bed.

"Actually, that would make a nice shot," he said. "Stand there, looking at that pretty girl's bum, and I'll
take some of yours, just as pretty, in that tiny little thong... Yes, that's great... Now turn your head and look over your shoulder back to the camera... Lovely."

"Now lie down on the bed. On your side first... That really emphasises the curves of your waist and hips between your bra and your thong. Head up on your hand. Look at the camera. Try different looks. Sleepy? Bold and challenging? Open your mouth a little? Look at the camera as if you want to have sex with it. Great."

"Now roll on to your front. Arch that cute little bum up a bit for me. Yes. Very nice indeed."

"OK, now let's try something else. What other delights have you got in that little bag you brought with you?"
 
Andrea liked all of Charlie's photographs that were displayed on his walls, and said as much before responding fully to his every direction while he recorded their session on his camera.

She was inspired by the beautiful women on display, and aroused by every little compliment he paid her, every mention he made of a specific named part of her body that he wanted to emphasise. She smouldered, she looked coy, she looked innocent, she looked horny, she went through every emotion and feeling that she could think of that would make for sexy exciting photographs.

Then it was time for outfit number two.

"Ok, for this one I picked out something of my own, my choice. For you. I hope you like it! Back in a sec!"

She scooted away to her bag and to the bathroom to change, and to brush her hair and redo her face and lips. Returning a brief moment later she sauntered to the sofa and reclined gracefully, supporting her head on her left hand while her right lay casually on her right thigh.

"Do you approve, Charlie? Did I choose ok?" She was desperate for his approval of the decorated black mesh body, desperate for him to like how much of her body was on display through the transparent fabric. If he didn't like it, she knew she would never try going nude. This was her big test.
 
Back
Top