Rebel and the Queen [closed for Ran_dy]

Amin knew she wouldn’t undo the other shackle, she was already too far aroused for his cock, and like a wonton slut she was grinding her pussy against it. She was not about to stop now that she had it between her wet pussy lips already.

“I am the Queen, your mistress! I give commands! She said, but the voice was not of the Queen he knew, but of a weak woman slave to her desires and lusting after his cock.

Amin let her take him inside her dripping pussy and pushed her on her back. He moved right arm over placing the chain over her chest. Pinning her down on the bed, and then began to drive his cock it into her wanton pussy like a battering ram.
 
Sasha was surprised as Amin pushed her back, moved his right arm over and placed the chain over her chest. The cold touch of metal chain sending shivers. But this made her even more aroused.

Ohhhhh......she moaned as he began to drive his cock it into her dripping cunt like a battering ram. She spread her thighs and crossed her legs around his hips as he invaded her.

Ohh...ohhh...yees...yee...ss....Say I am your Queen, your mistress! Sasha screamed, trying to assert control over her prisoner, still partially in chains. But her moans betrayed her desires. She moved her hips, taking more of Amin inside her royal snatch.
 
Amin could sense that Sasha had felt the chain going over her chests, but made no attempt fight him, but instead he felt she was even more aroused by it.

She obviously loved how he drove into her as a loud “Ohhhhh” and moans escaped her lips as he drove into her hot waiting cunt to be filled by him. Her thigh opened even wider to welcome the cock she so desired, and wrapped around his hips co keep him as deep inside her as she could.

He smiled down at her loving to see how she really lusted after him. Her Ohh...ohhh...yees...yee...ss....Say I am your Queen, your mistress! Sasha screamed at him. But it never even phased him now. She was his and she knew it thought she tried not to show it.

Her moans were telling him how much her body wanted this, and the way her hips moved against his, taking all of him deep inside her spoke louder than words.

Tell me you’re Highness, tell me how much you really wanted my cock in your royal cunt. Don’t be shy we’re alone now you and I and no one we’ll ever know. I also like you to know Highness, that you have the tightest and hot cunt I ever fucked, and will continue if you’re highness so wish it.
 
Sasha opened her thighs even wider to welcome the cock she so desired, and wrapped her legs around his hips tightly to keep him as deep inside her as she could.

She moved her hips wildly to match Amin's thrusts inside her. The metal chain pressed into her tits.

Tell me you’re Highness, tell me how much you really wanted my cock in your royal cunt. Don’t be shy we’re alone now you and I and no one we’ll ever know. I also like you to know Highness, that you have the tightest and hot cunt I ever fucked, and will continue if you’re highness so wish it.

ohh...oh......ohhhhhh.....ohhhhhh.....She moaned as Amin baited her

"ye...yess.....drive that cock in me, b...barbarian.....fuck my tight hot cunt, you evil bastard" she screamed. Her lust taking control of her, her grace and manners deserting her as she screamed like a whore.
 
Sasha didn’t prove him wrong, and being as hot and lusting like a bitch in heat, the wonton and lust filled woman came to the surface.

Sasha would agree to anything in the sexual state of her mind, and perhaps that was why she was such a hot lover, and in that state she didn’t even noticed or cared the chain was pressing into her bare breasts.

Ohh...oh......ohhhhhh.....ohhhhhh.....She moaned as Amin baited he. He wondered about the change in her and he knew then what she wanted or craved.

"ye...yess.....drive that cock in me, b...barbarian.....fuck my tight hot cunt, you evil bastard"

Although Amin smiled at her admission. He saw her in a different light, and it wasn’t the Queen at that point. He smacked her ass cheek very hard with his unchained hand.

I think I know what you’re Highness is now craving, and he smacked her ass one more time, and her eyes locked with his and a hint of a smile crossed her kissable lips. Her body came alive with more passion she had shown before.

Fuck me you’re Highness Fuck me like the woman you really are. Show me the woman in you how much she wants a man like me.
 
Last edited:
Sasha moaned and writhed like a cheap slut as her prisoner rammed into her.

Awww! she yelped as he smacked her ass cheek very hard with his unchained hand.

There was nothing that she liked more than being spanked. Her ass-cheeks were truly erogenous for her and in spite of being a queen, she loved a good spank

I think I know what you’re Highness is now craving.

Amin smacked her ass one more time. He had reached her darkest desires.

Fuck me you’re Highness Fuck me like the woman you really are.

Sasha smiled, a mixture of delight, pain and wild lust. She pushed Amin back, rode him, his cock filling up her wet pussy as she fucked him, her hands on his.

"Oh..oh.....oh I will barbarian, your Highness will fuck you like no woman ever has!" She teased him as she lent forward and bit his chest, his cock inside her as she rode him.

In her intense passion and erotic frenzy, she opened the bond of his other hand too even as she continued to ride him. She was less a queen and indeed more a bitch in heat.
 
When she yelped after he spanked her ass it wasn’t from the pain but the pleasures it gave her. He found her hidden secret and won her body and soul, she was his and she looked glad of it. But this was their secret that no one would ever know.

Amin could see the change in her eyes and her face. Yes the lust was still there but it was for him and she pushed him on his back. Sasha started to ride his cock not just with her body, but with all of her as the woman and not the Queen.

"Oh..oh.....oh I will barbarian, your Highness will fuck you like no woman ever has!" then she bent over and bit his chest, but it was more of a love bite while she rode his cock like the woman heeden behind the Queen.

She had to know by than that Amin would love her new self, and it was then she opened the other shackle on her own. He placed his hands on her hips looking up and smiled at her. The Queen was no longer there, just the woman that was fucking his cock like a bitch in heat, and he arched his hips to meet hers on the down stroke.
 
Sasha rode Amin, her slit enveloping his monstrous cock. She placed her hands on his firm chest and raised and lowered her pussy into his cock, slowly increasing the tempo.

As he placed his hands on her hips looking up and smiled at her, she knew she had become his conquest, not a queen but a whore serving a barbarian. She rode him fast, in a mad frenzy. But soon she felt herself being thrown aside by his strong hands. She fell on her stomach as Amin towered over her.
 
Amin couldn’t believe his good fortune discovering her secret, and even though it would remain between the two of them, he still wanted her to reign as the Queen of Arianna, he always though she was a great Queen, but now she would be ruling with him by her side.

Another think that would have to be changed was his position. He would have to be her number one adviser from now one. All of that came to his mind as she fucked him like there was no tomorrow. Sasha was a great fuck. Actually she was the best he ever had, and she was worth every pain he had suffered to get her.

He hated doing this, but he didn’t want to cum in her hot cunt just yet but would soon enough hoping she would give him an heir one day.

“Well My Queen, what have you to say now that you’re down on your face while I am standing above you?” He said still looking down at her, and trying to sort things in his mind.

“You’re Highness is well aware that I could kill her right now, but I like to make a deal that we can both gain from it. She looked scared for the first time since he met her. Are you listening to me? Nod your head if you do.” Good, he said when she nodded.

First of all I like you to be the Queen you’ve always been, but you have to promote me as your sole Adviser, and between the two of us we can rule Arianna to height’s never known to man before. You will sit on the throne like always naked so that every man we deal with can look at you.

You can play with their puny cocks all you wanted, but you are not to take them into your mouth or fuck any of them. Seen how much you love to have my cock in your hot tight cunt, I will be sitting right next to you, and if you feel horny you will sit in my lap and ride my cock in front of everyone. My cock will be the only cock you will ever have in your hot cunt.

With you sitting naked as always, all those men that come here that we’re dealing with, will be so horny they’ll agree with anything you suggest to them. Beside all that I love looking at your naked body, but most of all I like to watch all those men drooling and holding their puny cock so they won't cum in their pants.
 
Last edited:
Sasha needed more of Amin and his raging cock inside her, she needed to be spanked - she was still looking for her release, desperately needing to cum, a Queen, who had become a slave to her desires as she was flipped over her stomach - her wet glistening cunt and pert ass sticking out for Amin.

But Amin was having none of it. He had her down on her stomach and he was bossing his slutty queen.


“Well My Queen, what have you to say now that you’re down on your face while I am standing above you?”


Sasha moaned "mmmmm' an admission of her scrambled mind, caught up in an erotic frenzy, "fuck me, your barbarian animal, please" she begged

“You’re Highness is well aware that I could kill her right now, but I like to make a deal that we can both gain from it...Are you listening to me? Nod your head if you do."

Sasha felt scared for the first time since he met her and she nodded in agreeent.

"First of all I like you to be the Queen you’ve always been, but you have to promote me as your sole Adviser, and between the two of us we can rule Arianna to height’s never known to man before. You will sit on the throne like always naked so that every man we deal with can look at you.

You can play with their puny cocks all you wanted, but you are not to take them into your mouth or fuck any of them. Seen how much you love to have my cock in your hot tight cunt, I will be sitting right next to you, and if you feel horny you will sit in my lap and ride my cock in front of everyone. My cock will be the only cock you will ever have in your hot cunt.

With you sitting naked as always, all those men that come here that we’re dealing with, will be so horny they’ll agree with anything you suggest to them. Beside all that I love looking at your naked body, but most of all I like to watch all those men drooling and holding their puny cock so they won't cum in their pants."



Sasha heard him command all these but she was too far caught up in her sexual frenzy to understand his dictates. She needed him inside her and she did not care beyond that.

"yess....yes....please.....fuck me, you evil bastard! please" she begged as she moved her hips back.
 
Amin knew this would drive her crazy once he pulled his cock out from her pussy. She was still craving for his cock, but he wanted to teach her a lesson.

Sasha moaned "mmmmm' and he smiled hearing her moan. "Fuck me, your barbarian animal, please" she begged.

Amin squatted next to her and reached with his hand to rub her engorged clit and he was amazed how big it was. “So you want my cock back in your hot cunt, just remember you’ve agreed to the deal and you’ll have it in your hot cunt whenever you do what I say.

He helped her up on all four and held her hips with both hands. Before she could move he drives into her cunt in one hard stroke and he could his balls hitting her in the lower belly, and than he smacked her ass with both hands.
Are you happy now my little slut?
 
"oohh....ohhhh.....yess.....yess....." Sasha mumbled, while Amin rubbed her clit. She begun to grind her hips against his invading finger

“So you want my cock back in your hot cunt, just remember you’ve agreed to the deal and you’ll have it in your hot cunt whenever you do what I say."

She heard Amin say, though in her depraved and lust-crazed state, she barely understood him. All she, the Queen, needed was a cock to fulfill her desires.

"ohh...please....yes.....yes.......anything" she mumbled mindlessly.

"aww....aw....g...ggooodd...Godd......yes, fuck your queen, fuck her like the slut she is" Sasha screamed as Amin held her hips and pumped hard into her cunt, his balls slapping against her.

This was pure bliss. She had many lovers but this prisoner ravished her like no others.

Are you happy now my little slut?

"aww.awww...yes.....spank me, barbarian! spank your slut-queen!""she implored while Amin smacked her ass with both hands.
 
Amin found it hard to believe that Sasha had two personalities, one was the nasty Queen and the other a cock crazy slut. To his surprise he liked them both bit for different reasons. The Queen because she was a great Queen and the cock crazy slut because she was the best fuck any man would be happy to have.

"oohh....ohhhh.....yess.....yess....." she mumbled when he started to rub her clit and grinds her hips on his finger.
Of course in that state of mind one he could get her to do anything and did.

"ohh...please....yes.....yes.......anything" she mumbled mindlessly and that was even before she knew what came next.
As soon she felt his cock drive into her cunt she urged him on "aww....aw....g...ggooodd...Godd......yes, fuck your queen, fuck her like the slut she is"

“There is something else you need to learn, and that’s to call me Master when we’re in private.” Smack smack smack he smacked her three times. “Did my Queen heard that?” he asked bending over to kiss her ass cheeks.

Amin was more than happy tanning her delicious ass with both hands. smack smack smack smack. Than drive his cock into her faster and harder.
“Does spanking your ass pleases you slut, and are you my slut Queen that will do everything I ask of her?

Smack and pushed his hips harder and faster still.
 
Sasha submitted herself to Amin - A Queen turned into a cock crazy slut, ravished by her prisoner. Amin pushed his cock into her wet eager cunt, as she moved her hips to welcome him.


“There is something else you need to learn, and that’s to call me Master when we’re in private.” Smack smack smack he smacked her three times.

"ooh...oh...aw....yes.....spank me....spank your queen" Sasha screamed back

“Did my Queen heard that?” he spanked her and asked bending over to kiss her ass cheeks.

"y..yes....Master! oaawww." Sasha said and squealed in delight as her sensitive asscheeks were kissed.

mmm...ummmmm....aw....mm...ohhh.....yess...

Sasha mumbled and moaned wantonly, more a harlot than Queen, as Amin spanked her delicious ass and also rammed his cock into her faster and harder.

She bucked and moved her hips to welcome Amin as he smacked and pushed his hips harder and faster still.

“Does spanking your ass pleases you slut, and are you my slut Queen that will do everything I ask of her?

"Yes master, spanking pleases me!"

"Your queen......your slut will do anything for you" - a part of her resisted, but that part lost out as she submitted to the beast who had taken control of her desires.
 
Amin found that Sasha was pleased and happier and couldn’t do enough to please him. Sasha was submitting to him completely. And she knew she would do anything he asked of her.

..yes....Master! oaawww." She said after he told her she was to call him Master. Without breaking stride he reaches under her with both hand, than he squeezes her hard nipples hard enough to feel a little pain.

“I am very pleased with you Sasha and I think you deserve to be fucked royally. He pulls his cock out and pushes into her ass and smacks her ass again once he was inside her.

You and I we’re going to make a great team and I Like you to be my slutty queen, He told her as he fucked her ass royally. He looks at her ass and saw it was now a deep red from the spanking he gave her
 
mmmmm...ohhhh....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Sasha moaned wantonly, in both lust and pain as Amin squeezed her hard nipples very hard.

“I am very pleased with you Sasha and I think you deserve to be fucked royally."

ugghhhh...Sasha winced and groaned as Amin pulled his cock out and pushed into her ass. Not many of her lovers had invaded her ass. But her pain turned into unadulterated bliss as Amin pushed into her and moved his cock back and forth. This was divine, her barbarian lover knew how to ride her, she thought asAmin and smacked her ass again once he was inside her.


You and I we’re going to make a great team and I Like you to be my slutty queen,

she was told as he fucked her ass royally.

Yes barbarian! ohhhh.yess....Oh.....yes....master, I will be your slutty queen,...ohh...aww...ohhh...Gooodeess......

Sasha cried out as Amin fucked her ass, while caressing her sensitive red asscheeks.
 
Amin smile at the sound coming from Sasha’s mouth. mamma...ohhhh....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
The same moaning sounds of a woman that loved what was done to her. Ye same from pain but it brought her more pleasures than anything.

Amin learned what would please her most and to took advantage to please her that way. At first Amin’s intention was to destroy her, but something happen between them, they were attracted to each other without them knowing. Sasha gave herself to him and in turn he was giving her what she always craved.

Yes barbarian! ohhhh.yess....Oh.....yes....master, I will be your slutty queen,...ohh...aww...ohhh...Gooodeess......

He leaned over her back and covered her back with kissed. Sill fucking her tight ass and a moment later filled her ass with full of cum.

I don’t know about you Sasha, but I think it’s time we take a bath and check to see what is going on in the throne room. You are still the Queen and picked her up in his arm to carry her over to the bath before he kissed her deeply.
 
Queen Sasha moaned like a slut as her prisoner ravished her ass. She kissed Amin back as he leaned over her back and kissed her. She kissed him with fervor as Amin continued fucking her tight ass and then filled her ass with full of cum.

I don’t know about you Sasha, but I think it’s time we take a bath and check to see what is going on in the throne room. You are still the Queen.

"Yes, my barbarian prisoner! We must" Sasha whispered as she was picked up in his arm and taken to the bath. Amin kissed her deeply as Sasha lowered herself in the bath.

"Let your queen-slut clean you, barbarian!" Sasha said as Amin walked into the bath. She crawled over to him and started licking his feet and his calf while using her hands to clean those very parts.
 
Sasha was definitely better than being the Queen, although Amin like them both but for different reason. Maybe being the type of Queen she was had some to do with hiding what really was underneath the Queen.

"Yes, my barbarian prisoner! We must". She said when he picked her up. The way she was kissing him back now it was as if her whole self was in that kiss. She lowered herself down into the bath and he was right behind her.

"Let your queen-slut clean you, barbarian!" She said and Amin smiled at her seen her in another light. He knew then they were meant to be together and rule together.

I’m all yours my beautiful slut Queen, and I would love to wash my slut Queen at the same time. Like her he started to clean every part of her sexy body paying more attention to her gorgeous breasts, and in particular both her gorgeous ass and hot cunt.
 
Sasha and Amin licked and lathered every part of each other - Sasha, Amin's thighs, balls, shaft, his tight abdomen while Amin gave more attention to her gorgeous breasts, and in particular both her gorgeous ass and hot cunt.

They cleaned each other even as Amin's expert tongue brought Sasha almost to the brink.

Sasha's maid-in-waiting, Elara, walked in - "I beg your pardon, Highness! The Head Priest, Ramon is here. He says there is a urgent matter he has to discuss with you." She said, keeping her eyes away from them.

Send him in, Elara!, Sasha ordered her.

Old Ramon was used to her sexual escapades. Calling him inside was not therefore any problem. But she had to show to Ramon the exalted status that Amin was going to have. He was no ordinary prisoner to be teased and discarded.

Or was it just her lust, which changed her plans - she was not sure.

She turned herself in the bath, with her back to Amin as she lowered herself on to his swollen cock - her pussy enveloping his manhood. "Thrust into me barbarian". Amin gripped her hips and pushed inside as their bodies mashed against each other.

Ramon walked in to see his Queen being fucked from behind by her prisoner, she moaning with every thrust.

"uhh.Uhhh, Uhhh....What do you have to discuss"

"I saw a dead crow in the temple, you Highness. It is a bad omen - we must have a special court and a ceremony" Ramon said, even as he watched his Queen, thrilled by how she was being taken by her enemy and prisoner.
 
Both cleaned each other with their hands, and some time they even used their tongues. Needless to say they aroused each other to the point they were too hot to leave the bath.

They were still licking one another when her maid in waiting walks in. “I beg your pardon, Highness! The head Priest, Ramon is here. He says there is an urgent matter he has to discuss with you."

Without hesitation Sasha told her to send him in. Amin wondered what the Priest wanted to disturb their bath. With the water coming up to just around their knees the priest had great view of their body, and especially Amin’s huge cock.

Suddenly she turns her back to him and she slowly sinks down on his hard cock, and asked him to thrust into her.

Amin takes hold of her hips and drives it into her inviting cunt in one hard push. The Priest didn’t have to say a word. His disapproval was written on his face, and the best part was her moaning as he thrusted into her time and times again.

Still fucking back at him like there was no tomorrow, she moans and asked him what he had to discuss. Amin pinches her nipples hard while waiting for his answer when he got an idea in his head.

"I saw a dead crow in the temple, you Highness. It is a bad omen - we must have a special court and a ceremony" He said while his eyes were fixed on his cock and the pleasures that showed on her face.

My Queen I have a great idea how to chase the bad omen away with the best ceremony ever. He is a Priest tell him you want him to marry us right now right here. He said smiling and smacked her ass harder while pinching her hard nipples.
 
Amin took hold of Sasha's hips as he drove into her cunt and slowly, made deep thrusts inside her. He continued to push into her back and forth as Sasha spoke to the Priest.

Sasha moaned as Amin pinched her nipples, just as Priest's eyes moved to her tits.

aah...uhhhh...ohhhhh.... Sasha grunted shamelessly before the Old Priest as Amin pushed into her, Sasha moved her ass to respon to this forays.

My Queen I have a great idea how to chase the bad omen away with the best ceremony ever. He is a Priest tell him you want him to marry us right now right here.

Ohhhh.....Ohhh.......Yes...... Sasha screamed as Amin smacked her ass harder and pinched her hard nipples.

"uh...oh....Yes Priest! Oh...Oh..You mu...must marry us... here Priest" Sasha managed to say as Amin continued to pummel her.

The priest mumbled "But" with a look of disgust.

"No...but...uhhhh...if you want your life, you....ohhhh...must" She ordered as Amin pushed her forward, she holding to the edge of the bath, on all fours as Amin fucked her from behind.

They presented a profane yet thrilling sight to the Priest.
 
Amin didn’t even give Sasha time to think, and the fact that the priest was there looking at them fucking, gave him joy to see him drooling of jealousy. The old bastard want to fuck her himself he could see it in the bulge of his tunic.

Sasha did you ever fuck him? He sure wants to fuck you. Look at that little bulge on his tunic.

aah...uhhhh...ohhhhh....The faster and harder he fucked Sasha the harder she screamed with pleasures.

Amin was intent on driving the priest crazy horny if he kept looking like he wanted to jump in the bath.

"uh...oh....Yes Priest! Oh...Oh..You mu...must marry us... here Priest" Sasha finally managed to say.

Amin continued pumping his cock into her then placed soft wet kissed on her neck while his tongue followed every wet kiss. You are my most beautiful slutty Queen. No one will ever care for you as much as will. I'll be right there with you always and you will always be my slutty Queen.

The priest could only utter one word “But” before she cut him short.

"No...but...uhhhh...if you want your life, you....ohhhh...must" She ordered. Amin pushed her forward on all four to the edge of the bath while he was still fucking her hot cunt.

Sasha was true to her word and looked delighted. Amin pinched her nipples once again before he smacked her ass cheek to the priest chagrin as he look on.
Once they both said I Do the Priest sheepishly turned around and left.
 
Sasha did you ever fuck him? He sure wants to fuck you. Look at that little bulge on his tunic.

aah...uhhhh...ohhhhh......ooohhhh.......Sasha could only scream in reply, conquered by her pleasures as Amin fucked her, faster and harder .

Amin continued pumping his cock into her then placed soft wet kissed on her neck while his tongue followed every wet kiss.

You are my most beautiful slutty Queen. No one will ever care for you as much as will. I'll be right there with you always and you will always be my slutty Queen.


Ohhh...yees.....please.....yes....lover.........yes....Oh..God...Sasha screamed as Amin pushed her forward, pinched her nipples and smacked her ass cheek, right in front of the priest.

Once they both said "I Do", the Priest uttered few words and sheepishly turned around and left.

Just as he turned around, Amin spanked Sasha yet again and drive deep inside her as she cummed again, with Amin simultaneously blowing his seed inside her.

They clean each other up as they prepared to go to the special court. Sasha decided to wear nothing, as usual, but only jewels. She walked into the Court, holding Amin's hands.

As she sat on the throne, Amin stood right behind her, his crotch almost brushing against her bare back, sending a wave of pleasure across Sasha. Her nipples swelled up as result, for everyone in the court to see. But she had matters of state to attend to

"It is the Queen's pleasure to announce that the rebels have agreed to a peace treaty where by they submit to my reign and we will have the able Amin as my Chief Adviser"

She remained silent about the marriage.

While she heard murmurs, she continued, He is a fine brave warrior and a very wise special man. He will serve me and the Realm well!"

"Come forward Sir! " Sasha beckoned Amin as he came in front of her, and knelt down, her naked royal cunt staring at his face.

Sasha pinned a star to Amin. His touch reviving the naughty memories, the sensual acts of the last 24 hours. A part of her wanted to submit to this fine specimen of manhood, her secret husband, right there in open court. She struggled to maintain composure as she looked at Amin.
 
Ohhh...yees.....please.....yes....lover.........yes....Oh..God...Sasha screamed as Amin pushed her forward, pinched her nipples and smacked her ass cheek, right in front of the priest.

Sasha showed that she was his slut Queen when she agreed to marry him. Amin married her because he wanted her totally, but never wanted her Throne, and above all he wanted her to rule like she always had, although he never told her that.

Just before the Priest left, Amin spanks Sasha’s ass and both cum together and filled her cunt with cum.

Once the Priest was gone both cleaned each other over again to attend the special court. As usual or because Amin suggested it. Sasha was naked while Amin wore a loin’s cloth and a vest. Sasha was holding Amin’s hand in hers when they walked into the court. Sasha sat on the throne while Amin moved to stand right behind her his crotch touching her back.

Although Sasha wore nothing Amin wore his tribe neckless. He could tell Sasha was trying to control hers urges with his bulge touching her bare back, but she couldn’t do anything to hide her nipples when they got big and hard, and seen that she was turned on, he started to get hard.

However she manage to announce the peace treaty with the rebels and introduce Amin as her Chief Adviser. The disapproval was heard through the hall, but nothing was said, but there was no mention of her marriage to Amin. He didn’t really minded it one way or the other. They were married and that was that.

When she called him to come forwards, he walks around and kneels in front of her. With her legs open he could see directly into her cunt, noticing that she was already wet and his cock got even harder.

Sasha pinned a star on his vest and he could see she was turn on. Not doubts the events of the last 24 hours they spent fucking were still fresh in her mind, for a moment he thought she was going to pull his cock out and fuck him right there in the open court.

“Later My slutty Queen” he whispered to her with a smile.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top