At the Gym

I usually get aroused in random places - not just the gym - and wish I was in a steamy shower with whomever was doing the arousing.
 
I usually get aroused in random places - not just the gym - and wish I was in a steamy shower with whomever was doing the arousing.

I agree, I often find myself aroused... sometimes at the most inapproriate times, in some inappropriate places too! :eek: Now, the thought of being aroused, or arousing someone in the shower is a very appealing thought right now! ;)
 
At Mass (many years ago) watching a lovely woman kneeling at the altar, eyes closed and mouth open, for communion! Am I going to hell?
 
I'll tell you what I wear at the gym so you can spot me -- it's easy: look for the slim, smooth Asian guy standing or walking around naked with most of a hardon. Move up close: if his cock and balls are shaved too, and he's about to put on a black mesh thong or jock strap, you found me. ;-)

I'm headed to the gym right now... I'll be looking for you! ;)
 
I have got semi aroused before, I have a foreskin and are fairly in control when my end is covered but when I draw it back it nearly an instant semi
 
The Gym...

So we're back in the gym?
Very nice to see the thread back.
Now for the next step - seeing actual Lit members in the "real world" gym. Preferably my gym.
 
So we're back in the gym?
Very nice to see the thread back.
Now for the next step - seeing actual Lit members in the "real world" gym. Preferably my gym.

Which gym would this be? :) Used to live in Boston for several years...
 
A slight turn on this topic...

As for the suck... I think it goes without saying that, hell yes that would be hot. And of course going further than just a quick tease would be hotter.

As for whether or not guys check out other guys... Forgive me if it's a bit presumptuous, but I think this is a fact that applies to more than just the GLBT crew. Of course, since I am sexually attracted to men, I check out every naked body I can to some extent (albeit as discreetly as possible so as to not offend anyone). But I would go so far as to say even the straightest of straight guys shoots a glance across the showers now and again. Furthermore, it is likely they have analyzed whether or not their target has a nice body/cock/etc. I firmly believe that these men aren't necessarily making a conscious effort to have any sexual curiosity or desires for another man; but I do think that there is a very primal instinct for - especially in men - to "size each other up". It's male nature to evaluate other guys and determine whether or not they're more sexually desirable than the competition.

When's the last time you saw a big-dicked stud in the shower and thought to yourself, "man, I sure am glad I don't have a dick that big," or "chicks would totally prefer my cock over that guy's big, veiny, triumphant bastard?" Probably never. I know I've had my fair share of penis envy. And to me, this thought - even when had by the "straight shooters" - can be interpreted as, "damn... that guy has a real nice cock."

Sorry if my ramblings take the sexy edge of this conversation, but it just popped into my head. Oh, and I'm getting a gym membership tomorrow!
 
Tonight

When's the last time you saw a big-dicked stud in the shower

Hmmmm. You know truthfully, I really don't look all that much. The fear of being caught looking is part of it, but I guess the other part is that unless I know the guy is into this sort of thing, he is really not on my radar. Now if I was in the locker room with a group of "big-dicked" T-girls, well that would be another story!
 
Headed out

I'm getting ready to go to the gym.
I should be there by 7pm or just a little later.
Boston Sports Club on Atlantic.
See you there?
 
Did This Happen To You?

Ever notice how some guys are ALWAYS a few lockers away in the locker room every time you get naked?
 
You must be Discreet! Obviously a full on orgy is not going to work in the Gym.
I'm a regular at my gym and as a married guy I would prefer not to be exposed. My idea - one that I proposed to another like minded Lit member - was to meet at my gym in Boston. I would tell him what I was going to be wearing so that he could spot me and check me out. I figure he should have the opportunity to bail. If he is interested he can walk up and say hello. Once we've met and the workout is over I would let him know that I was planning on going back into the locker room for a shower. If his locker was next to mine we could watch each other and maybe tease a little if we were alone. If we were lucky the two shower stalls at the end of the room would be open. We could take them and maybe leave our curtains slightly open so that we could watch each other. I've used this shower on many occasions and fantasized what it would be like if there was a guy in the opposite shower stroking his cock while I watched. If the gym was slow enough, maybe I would even walk across and wrap my hands around his cock - just for a second - and jerk him. If the locker room was really empty, he might walk over to my stall, close the curtain behind him, and start to suck on me. I would be fucking his mouth with my clean wet cock - now that is a good way to end a workout. And a good way to start.


My God Evan! Hottest thing I've read in a long while.

A fantasy of mine would be to be swept away like that. But, I got a grow-er not a show-er; so I have much empathy for Howard Stern let's say. I have always had this wicked case of penis envy. So, someone would have to take a chance, instead of looking at a monster and knowing...

I have started going back to the gym, because right now I don't have the body to entice anyone. As much as my change is for my health, there is part of me that would some gym action.
 
Last edited:
my home gym is full of old dudes. i'm talking 50-80, it seems.

now my university gym.....that's a different story. i've never done anything, but i did catch a guy checking out my junk once, so i got hard and waved hello...with my cock lol.
 
When's the last time you saw a big-dicked stud in the shower and thought to yourself, "man, I sure am glad I don't have a dick that big," or "chicks would totally prefer my cock over that guy's big, veiny, triumphant bastard?" Probably never.

I'm more likely to think something like, "I'd like to share that cock with my wife."
 
Alone but thinking of...

So I was there yesterday, at the Gym, and nobody aproached me.
I just did my sweaty cardio and thought about how cool it would be if one of you was on a machine next to me. Thinking about having a Lit member "armed and ready" in close proximity started to get me semi-hard and by the time I was done and in the locker room I was having a hard time controlling my erection.
My package is average - no monster here - but it's clean and ready for anything. As I was walking to the shower I was thinking of one of you (maybe two?) following me in. I was so amped up at this point that one stroke would get me hard. We could play like that for a while. Stroking each other and feeling all that hot, hardness in our fists. Damn... Get off your couches and get in here!
 
So I was there yesterday, at the Gym, and nobody aproached me.
I just did my sweaty cardio and thought about how cool it would be if one of you was on a machine next to me. Thinking about having a Lit member "armed and ready" in close proximity started to get me semi-hard and by the time I was done and in the locker room I was having a hard time controlling my erection.
My package is average - no monster here - but it's clean and ready for anything. As I was walking to the shower I was thinking of one of you (maybe two?) following me in. I was so amped up at this point that one stroke would get me hard. We could play like that for a while. Stroking each other and feeling all that hot, hardness in our fists. Damn... Get off your couches and get in here!

Does your gym have guests?
 
Guests

Sure it does.
But remember, this is not the kind of place you want to come and be freaky. It's a regular gym full of regular people.
I've never seen anyone staring at me or anyone else in the locker room and i've certainly never seen any hard cock.
What I'm talking about is a staging area for further action. Kind of a tease to get you pumped before you go out and find a nice spot where you can slide your lips down a nice shaft of meat. Maybe that nice piece of hard dick belongs to the guy you met at the Gym?

So that's my idea anyway.
Come and look - check me out. If you want some then cool. Something fun could happen.

But don't be a freak. Don't go park yourself in the locker room to check people out - unless you want to get thrown out or possibly beat down.
 
Last edited:
I love the gym, for me though it is mostly older men, and they seem to be much more open about showing their bodies. I have had many a fantasy about what would happen...
 
Back
Top