Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the advice, it's appreciated and I believe this incident is best forgotten.
In conclusion I must say that I'm sorry for the sad conspiracy fomenters on this thread who tried to turn a molehill into a mountain, long after the event occurred.;)

Sincerity in forgetting an 'incident' would not include poking at long time posters and thinly veiled insults.

Jus' sayin ...

"I got to thinking on the way home - further research is indicated but I feel like I'm on the track of something... I've been fortunate enough to have some of my sisters share bits of their lives with me privately and, while those histories are held in my deepest trust individually - collectively I am noticing a pattern. We Baby Girls have had/are having some ROUGH times and I began to wonder if this is true of all of us? We don't have to share personal things on line certainly but anyone wanting to PM? Or email? At any rate, as I pondered that (and played dodge 'em cars.......throwing a pillow at Daddy Stan:p) I also began to wonder how much of our 'Daddy-fetish' reverts back simply to a need to let go and be taken care of - to let someone ELSE make the decisions (and pay the bills and do the worrying and....) certainly but to be TAKEN CARE of instead of being the one taking care of every one and everything else....."

Peaches, very poignant statement. For me, I'm used to being the caretaker for many of the people that enter my life. I'm very willing to take on that role however there is a deep desire to have someone take care of me. To remind me to take care of myself. To pull me close and say it's going to be ok. Sigh.

I hope you baby girls don't mind me chiming in, but I recalled a thread related to the your discussion, so I dug up a couple of posts in particular from that thread. The first post is from a baby girl that some of us know and miss, and the second one is from a daddy's perspective ... my perspective :)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=40285684#post40285684

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=40093341#post40093341

Hi daddy Rob! Yes, sister Mia was spot on as well as yourself. Thank you for reminding us of those well done posts!

------------------------------------

Good morning daddies and girls! Sorry i've been absent, but i do want to leave kisses and hugs for each of you. Welcome to the new people!
:rose::rose::kiss:

Hi daddy Rob! Yes, sister Mia was spot on as well as yourself. Thank you for reminding us of those well done posts!

Thank you, baby girl INL, and you are most welcome.

It isn't simple, explaining why "daddies" and "baby girls" love each other to those that do not get it. If they were to ask themselves why they call each other "baby", then they might experience a bit of an epiphany and realize how similar it is to "baby girl". Both are a declaration of devoted love. Daddies and baby girls go deeper (no pun intended), because "daddy" embraces his role as protector and provider of ALL things his baby girl’s little heart desires, and in return she loves and adores her daddy like no one else can.

It is always nice to see you again, INL, you are and always have been such a sweet baby girl :rose:

!Good morning all you beautiful faces!!!

INL, we're so happy to see you! Drop me a line & let me know how you're doing! Miss you!

Welcome Celtic, glad you are enjoying your time here. :)

Heat, thanks for giving us a second chance.

Dapple, NFL, Hayley, Daddy Rob, Daddy U and anyone else I've missed..hi!!! Xoxo

Peaches, for me..I have to be a tough cookie and it is nice to have someone take care of me, put my needs first sometimes. I also adore pleasing Daddy and looking after him. :) I don't have Daddy issues, love my father and we have a great relationship. See you later!!

Thank you, baby girl INL, and you are most welcome.

It isn't simple, explaining why "daddies" and "baby girls" love each other to those that do not get it. If they were to ask themselves why they call each other "baby", then they might experience a bit of an epiphany and realize how similar it is to "baby girl". Both are a declaration of devoted love. Daddies and baby girls go deeper (no pun intended), because "daddy" embraces his role as protector and provider of ALL things his baby girl’s little heart desires, and in return she loves and adores her daddy like no one else can.

It is always nice to see you again, INL, you are and always have been such a sweet baby girl :rose:

I like this. :)
It is so simple to feel and understand for us, but so difficult to put into words. Nice job!

~waves at Ra~ Mornin'!

Last edited:
"Perhaps I missed it but I don't recall anyone using the term 'condescending' in reference to your posts. I might have used the term 'intimidating' or even possibly 'threatening' myself but condescension is YOUR definition of your behavior. It probably didn't occur to you to read back a number of pages and discover that this is our HOME (away from home) and a play/living area shared by many of like mind. We girls are sisters - we've been together for some time and we love each other and are extremely protective of each other and of the Daddies who come here regularly. We WELCOME newcomers with open arms if they come in hoping to join such a 'family' atmosphere. If, on the other hand - a girl's first words are "Where are the Daddies?" and she doesn't bother to say hello or introduce herself then we make assumptions about the type of quasi-baby girl she is pretending to be. IF those assumptions are in error we can be the first ones to apologize BUT we already trust each other - we DON'T know you from Eve............"

You take yourselves a little too seriously for me. Have fun, but I can't be bothered. :)

"Good Morning and Welcome to new Daddies Celtic and Chuck. Always good to see new Daddies come around. Eric, while I appreciate your point of view I personally disagree on it being that simplistic."

"Good Morning and Happy Saturday to ALL my beautiful sisters and to our loving Daddies. It's COLD but at least it's sunny today. Was paying some bills and needed to take a break and check in with family. (((HUGS))) and :kiss:es ya'll - stay warm!"

"Good Morning and Welcome to new Daddies Celtic and Chuck. Always good to see new Daddies come around. Eric, while I appreciate your point of view I personally disagree on it being that simplistic."

"Good Morning and Happy Saturday to ALL my beautiful sisters and to our loving Daddies. It's COLD but at least it's sunny today. Was paying some bills and needed to take a break and check in with family. (((HUGS))) and :kiss:es ya'll - stay warm!"

it's so warm i've got the air-con on. :D

Peaches, very poignant statement. For me, I'm used to being the caretaker for many of the people that enter my life. I'm very willing to take on that role however there is a deep desire to have someone take care of me. To remind me to take care of myself. To pull me close and say it's going to be ok. Sigh.

------------------------------------

Good morning daddies and girls! Sorry i've been absent, but i do want to leave kisses and hugs for each of you. Welcome to the new people!
:rose::rose::kiss:

"Understood..... Will repeat what I told DD, INL my sweet sister, we are here for you too! (Although it is not the same, I know...)"

Peaches, for me..I have to be a tough cookie and it is nice to have someone take care of me, put my needs first sometimes. I also adore pleasing Daddy and looking after him. :) I don't have Daddy issues, love my father and we have a great relationship. See you later!!

"Yes - 'pleasing Daddy' is a wonderful thing - especially when you know it's going to be reciprocated and Daddy does wonderful things for you too....."

Since the topic was brought up, I'll chime in. Feel free to ignore, but don't dare judge. I can probably pick up a bigger rock than you and throw it right back if I have to..

My father was the most loving man I ever knew. I was his baby girl. His favorite of five children, and I never kept secrets from him. There was NEVER any incest or sexual interest at ALL, ever between us, rather a mutual respect for and admiration of our similarities and differences. I emphasize the lack of incest because my need for a "Daddy" is more a power play, guidance role I need. Although there is most definitely a sexual component if I trust you.

He was my absolute best friend. My mother died when I was six, and he was the role model for me. My stepmother never played a real part in my upbringing, but my father was omnipresent, and never failed to praise me when I did well or correct me if he thought I was being nutty. And there were several times that we simply agreed to disagree, and that was OK, too.

My SO has failed miserably to fill my father's shoes. (I have been accused of emasculating my spouse, and while he did not need my help, I will readily admit the bar was set pretty high.) Even after we were married, it was my father who went with me to buy cars. It was my father who bought me roses for my birthday. It was my father who spent time with me, counseled me, advised me, praised me and corrected me. He kept me grounded.

When he died, I had just turned 30. He died on his birthday, May 25. He had agreed to meet me at the bank because I needed his advice on an investment. The meeting went as planned, but on our return home, he suffered something, probably pulmonary embolism, and although I attempted CPR, he died in my arms.

Now, while you can all go "Freudian" on me up there ^^^, let me just say, at least I understand my attraction to older, intelligent men who know how to treat an oftentimes difficult to control woman. I never put two and two together until I pondered it a while, however, hindsight is 20/20 as they say.

As to my sexual likes and dislikes...well, I'll just keep that information to myself. :D

"Thanks to all who have shared either posting or PMing - I appreciate everyone's input so much. It seems in some ways there are as many 'reasons' as there are individuals among us - in other ways there are under-lying 'themes' among the Baby Girls. Would love to hear from some more of the Daddies too...."

Since the topic was brought up, I'll chime in. Feel free to ignore, but don't dare judge. I can probably pick up a bigger rock than you and throw it right back if I have to..

Now, while you can all go "Freudian" on me up there ^^^, let me just say, at least I understand my attraction to older, intelligent men who know how to treat an oftentimes difficult to control woman. I never put two and two together until I pondered it a while, however, hindsight is 20/20 as they say.

As to my sexual likes and dislikes...well, I'll just keep that information to myself. :D

"RA thank you SO much! (((Hugs))) to you! You (and Cookie and others of my sisters) were blessed to have such good relationships with your fathers but that had to have been a difficult and traumatic event. While such was not the case for me, neither was our relationship remotely incestuous at best it could be described as cordial at the end. I too was the youngest and my father was much older, dying when I was 20 shortly after the birth of my oldest child. It took MANY years to realize and come to terms with the fact that even had he lived he NEVER would have said 'I'm sorry', 'You're right', and 'I love you'... That being said, my desire for a 'Daddy' didn't develop until that realization and release - or perhaps even later - before I began to realize and acknowledge my need for a protector, and someone to take care of me. I too pride myself on being an intelligent, strong-willed and often difficult to control woman - having that one person with whom I can let down my walls and my guard and allow myself to simply 'be' - that's simply priceless."

"RA thank you SO much! (((Hugs)))
*snip*
That being said, my desire for a 'Daddy' didn't develop until that realization and release - or perhaps even later - before I began to realize and acknowledge my need for a protector, and someone to take care of me. I too pride myself on being an intelligent, strong-willed and often difficult to control woman - having that one person with whom I can let down my walls and my guard and allow myself to simply 'be' - that's simply priceless."

You are welcome, my dear. I am always happy to share. :heart: Been accused more that once of actually giving an answer when asked a question, so be careful what you ask me!! LMAO :D:D

You are welcome, my dear. I am always happy to share. :heart: Been accused more that once of actually giving an answer when asked a question, so be careful what you ask me!! LMAO :D:D

(ROFL) "Somehow that seems like a familiar complaint too - the words 'honest to a fault' have been heard more than once......":D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back