Any guys into frottage?

I had the opportunity to suck off a gentleman I met on here.....about five months ago. We had a great time sucking and exploring our respective bodies. I wish I would have thought about trying this. I think I could have came one or two more times if both of our cocks had become intertwined and stroked at the same time. Hopefully I will get the opportunity to try this in the future.

bump...isn't that frottage?

I want to keep this going. First m/m expereince was this.....he was sooo hard.

I agree, bump!

(you could keep this going by providing more details maybe?.... :rolleyes: )
a

A friend and I were swimming in a lake in broad daylight. He asked to see my "dick" as he called it. I showed him. He showed me his without me asking for it. He was hard as soon as I saw it. We proceeded to take our suits off.

a

A friend and I were swimming in a lake in broad daylight. He asked to see my "dick" as he called it. I showed him. He showed me his without me asking for it. He was hard as soon as I saw it. We proceeded to take our suits off.

That sounds like a hot scenario you had. I think skinny dipping in a lake would be an awesome first frottage experience. The cool water surrounding as your shafts glide up against each other. Mmmmm

a

What? You can't stop there!...

What? You can't stop there!...

We soon stripped to nothing and held our suits in one hand at times or placed them on a bar under the dock. We swam nude together. He rubbed bodies together. We rubbed hard cocks together. We stroked one another under water and would take turns with one swimming on the back of the other under water with a cock between the cheeks of the other......

We soon stripped to nothing and held our suits in one hand at times or placed them on a bar under the dock. We swam nude together. He rubbed bodies together. We rubbed hard cocks together. We stroked one another under water and would take turns with one swimming on the back of the other under water with a cock between the cheeks of the other......

Thanks for elaborating... :)

oh yes i love frotting memories too....makes me so hard!

We would probably love your memories too...(hint hint)

as a real youngster, i used to frott with a boy neigbor in our bathroom and in our garage, it was really hot as he was uncut and dripped such juices all over me and I could smell his lovely smegma too! we would rub and let our chests rub too and then we would kiss and murmur how good it felt!

i would lick his chest and he rubbed his cocks jucies too,... mmmi lovved how it tatsted...then we would kiss softly and end it alwys hard as hell@

I used to do that with a guy some years ago. He was quite a bit older than me but he loved rubbing our cocks together that was his thing. We would be naked in his bed and he would hold us together. I enjoyed it very much. Whoever cum first start the other one off.

It's also called "cottaging" and it's a great way to get really, really sick....

Back