College Football

Not really if you watched the game. Nebraska played like shit all around. O-line failed, receivers failed, defense failed, special teams failed, coaching failed. They weren't ready, back up quarterback or not. 10 penalties and 3 turn overs does not a game win.

Sorry, didn't see the game, only the result.

The new rankings have appeared, but they seem to be picking up where they left off last year. The Rodney Dangerfields began as the fourth ranked team and, after decisively winning their first two games, have dropped two notches. :confused:
If they continue like this, they may be undefeated and unranked by the end of the season.

https://sports.yahoo.com/college-football/rankings/

Were you talking about Wisconsin?

Bama offense is looking exceptional... Hopefully we can get our pass defense fixed.

Roll Tide!

UVa 45, Ohio 31, played at Vanderbilt in Tennessee to leave hotel rooms open in Charlottesville (where it's raining a blowing a bit) for Hurricane Florence evacuees from the coast.

Had to work and just now got home so only getting to watch the 2nd half of Buckeyes and Horny Toads or something.
USC and Texas looks like it might be interesting but I care so little about USC that I can't even find the energy to root against them. At least I hate the Pats enough to watch every game hoping they lose. USC I'm like "oh...sure...whatever."
I like Texas cuz Texas but they haven't been fun to watch in a while.

I see ND had another shit game against a shit team. Thinking they might be ranked a bit high. Not a bad team but if you're in the top ten you need to blow out unranked teams outside of big rivalries.

Man TCU has the lead at the half. Could be an interesting 2nd half.
Alabama is winning by a thousand or so. yawn

I've said it a couple times before but I think the OSU QB has a ton of potential. They aren't really known for good NFL QB's but this guy kinda has that feel to him. Like he'd do well at the next level. Or maybe I got a man crush on him.
Not really that much of a Bucks fan cuz obnoxious but I love the big programs with history. Big Ten, SEC. Fuck yeah. More than the game cuz somebody always got some off field drama or hot seat coach or somebody fucked somebody. Keeps it interesting.

Army going toe-to-toe with Oklahoma.

Every now and then one of the academies has a strong team or just get lucky.
Auburn isn't running away with it either.
Stanford is down, too.
I just got home after being gone all day so only now catching up and finding that Army game.

Every now and then one of the academies has a strong team or just get lucky.
Auburn isn't running away with it either.
Stanford is down, too.
I just got home after being gone all day so only now catching up and finding that Army game.

Didn't Navy beat ND or USC when they were in the top 5 one year? Might have been decades ago but I seem to remember that happening. Fuck you, I'm not googling.

Didn't Navy beat ND or USC when they were in the top 5 one year? Might have been decades ago but I seem to remember that happening. Fuck you, I'm not googling.

Yeah Navy fields a good team now and then and they always have at least a few big games that gets them attention when they win.

Stanford coming back.
Some questionable calls are sorta fucking with the game.

Looks like Oklahoma is sticking it to the Baylor rapists.

I'm watching Michigan/Northwestern with Northwestern winning by 10 in the 2nd. Interesting score if not a very interesting game.

Buckeyes playing the kiddie fuckers later. Notre Dame and Stanford at the same time. Gotta take Stanford in that one.
Georgia looking eh.
Michigan State scraped by against a MAC team albeit a good one.
Alabama played nobody and won again. I detest Saban and wish him nothing but the worst every weekend.

I'm watching Michigan/Northwestern with Northwestern winning by 10 in the 2nd. Interesting score if not a very interesting game.

Buckeyes playing the kiddie fuckers later. Notre Dame and Stanford at the same time. Gotta take Stanford in that one.
Georgia looking eh.
Michigan State scraped by against a MAC team albeit a good one.
Alabama played nobody and won again. I detest Saban and wish him nothing but the worst every weekend.

The difference between Baylor and Penn State is it wasn't the players committing the rapes at Penn State.

As to Michigan, I saw that and was truly surprised. Good for Northwestern.

Back