between bells and prayers.

tween bells and prayers
kitten plays and cat commits
her indiscretions

Stalin at the left,
Hitler at the right, they stood,
both up to no good!
:rose:

Pelegrino, you are right, both, left and right, are no good (politics is no good, period). However, both Hitler and Stalin belong to the left. It's enough to read about them somewhat carefully. After WWII, Stalin reinterpreted Hitler as right, but that's just stupid propaganda. Anyway, left and right are basically the same, they differ only to distract decent people from constructive, positive actions which would obliterate all these hm-progressive and all these hm-reactionist guys, they are all reactionists, they are all ugly. Left is simply better at the ugly propaganda, they are more hypocritical, many of their supporters are simply stupid (still others take advantage of left, e.g. recently Madonna had given an instructive lesson in doing so and having fun :) ).

PS. Until Germany attacked the USSR in 1941 (almost two years after Germany's attack on Poland which started WWII), Stalin considered Hitler to be his (Stalin's) the one and only friend (no leftist would dare to call Hitler a rightist :) ); the Soviet-Germany politics of that time illustrate this Hitler-Stalin friendship, please read). On the other hand, the Communist International has dissolved Polish Communist Party, and Stalin murdered the leadership of the Polish Communist Party. Now, read and tell me about the difference between left and right, ha-ha. Check also:

about Spanish people against left, mainly Stalin, also Hitler. Today, it's Catalonia People against oppressive European Union; or the people of Mideast and around against Big Money + ... + all kind of the blind of so-called progressives, while millions suffer without knowing what has hit them.

PPS. Strange how the poorly written en.wikipedia article is misleading about the Polish Communist Party. In the past, I have rectified several hm-errors in Polish and English Wikipedia (it was hard, I was not always successful) but now I don't know, I don't have much energy left.

Last edited:
left and right are basically the same, they differ only to distract decent people from constructive, positive actions which would obliterate all these hm-progressive and all these hm-reactionist guys, they are all reactionists, they are all ugly. Left is simply better at the ugly propaganda, they are more hypocritical, many of their supporters are simply stupid (still others take advantage of left, e.g. recently Madonna had given an instructive lesson in doing so and having fun :) ).

you are, of course, entitled to your political bias and observational opinion - as am i to entirely disagree with them.

faux-ku

faux news and faux truths?
news? true truths obfuscated
orange lies twit-fest

faux-ku 2

frogs in ponds
new driver hesitates to fledge
unsure of conditions

Back