Encounter on the Southwest Chief (closed for wideeyedone)

Alexa turned around and undid his tie. She slipped it off of him and hung it around her neck. Then she slowly unbuttoned his shirt. She reached back and undid her bra. She shucked off her bra and rubbed her breasts against his warm chest.

"I don't want this weekend to end." She whispered.
 
I don't want this weekend to end.

The feel of Alexa's breasts on his chest was remarkably erotic. It sent shivers up and down Brian's spine. He ran his warm hands up her torso and lightly brushed the sides of her breasts as they lay pressed tightly to his chest.

Sliding his hands back down her body he stopped at her hips resting on his lap. He then unfastened his belt, unbuttoned his waistband, and unzipped his fly as far down as he could given that she was sitting on his lap.

"Attentive lover," he said softly, "you have a little more work to do to finish what you started." He paused waiting for her response, then added, "And, I don't want this night with you to end."
 
Alexa slipped down to the floor and got on her knees. She removed his shoes, and then his trousers, socks, and his boxers.

She wet her lips with the tip of her tongue and then smiled up at him with a naughty grin.

Then she took the head of his cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head adoringly.
 
Brian was in ecstasy. Alexa's tongue teasing the head of his cock was almost more than he could stand.

With his breaths becoming shorter he said, "Mmmm....and...I can be attentive too."

Taking advantage of both his longer torso and his longer arms he was able to bend over at his waist, reach around both her sides, and fondle her breasts. Concentrating as hard as he could on awareness of her tongue movements, he kneaded her breasts and teased her nipples with his fingers with the same rhythm with which she was licking the head of his cock.
 
She took him all the way into her throat. With her lips pressed to his body she moaned softly and then she retreated. She let him slip from her mouth.

"I want you inside me, please." She whispered softly. She rose up enough to kiss him softly, her lush mouth soft on his. "Please."
 
Since they had headed toward their room and up until now Brian had been driven by nearly pure lust, tempered only by a growing affection for Alexa. Her taking him all the way into her throat only fueled his erotic desire. But, her whispered request for him to be inside her had an entirely unexpected effect on him. Although his lust was still very much present, he was filled suddenly with a warm emotion of a different sort.

Brian rose up slowly holding her close as he did. He gently laid them down on the bed and rolled on top of her, holding much of his wait on his elbows so as to not crush her. Positioning himself between her legs, he slowly slid his cock all of the way into her. Once there, he kissed Alexa gently on the lips and whispered, "Anything for you, my love, anything for you."
 
She wrapped her legs around him, rocking her hips up as he slid inside of her. She sighed with contentment as he filled her. She loved the feel of his skin pressed to hers.

She tipped back her chin, offering him her throat, as her dark hair spilled on the pillow.
 
Although he was definitely very aroused, Brian felt almost more in a romantic mood than he had on all of their previous encounters. Perhaps going to weddings, he thought, did that to a man.

But, the rocking of Alexa's hips against his was still a very erotic move. With her throat bared to him, he leaned down and gently nipped at her skin, then moving to kiss up her neck to her chin and mouth. At the same time he began to rock his own hips in rhythm to hers.

Reaching her lips with his and maintaining their rocking motion, he whispered, "Let's fuck slowly until we can no longer stand to keep our bodies in check."
 
Alexa melted under his affections. She moaned into his mouth as he kissed her.

She cupped his face in her hands.

"I adore you." She whispered as she clung to him.
 
Brian wrapped his arms around Alexa in a way that he had not done previously. Yes, they were, as usual, bound to each other in erotic embrace, but his holding of her had less to do with physical positioning than it did with the desire to hold her as close to him as possible.

"I adore you, too," he whispered as he pressed his lips to hers. His kiss was urgent and inviting, but not demanding. Their tongues began a dance, as before, but more a slow dance than a hot one.

Finished speaking and starting kissing, he resumed the mutual rocking of their hips, his cock buried deep inside of her. As their tongues continued their slow dance he began almost imperceptibly to increase the tempo of their rocking, adding small side-to-side sways to their in-and-out motion.
 
Back
Top