36 year old business woman seeking sissy please read.

MissAshleyToYou

Excitement seeker
Joined
Nov 16, 2016
Posts
1,242
Found

First. Do not pm me. JUST DONT

If you do not want it be known that you are responding to this add then you are not who I am looking for in the first place.
I am a very busy woman, but that does not keep me from having urges and needs to want to build an online relationship with a sissy boy.
To Give him rules and tasks and grow with each other. Each relationship is different. But we all have an idea of exactly what we want and need.

I didn't want to write an add. When i parted ways with my last sub i actually planned to take some time off. But i craved more. I need this for me. it is about me. I know how needy you are, but in the end this is all about me. Actually I really thought I had accidentally found exactly what I was looking for. I realize nothing in life is ever that easy.

Let me start off by telling you I am classy. If you are using your cock as a picture of yourself, please know that you are not the sissy for me.
Let me also tell you that this will be a process. A relationship does not happen over a message or 2. If you do not want to build something meaningful, I am not the woman for you.

So. I want you to reply to this thread and in your reply I would like some or all of the following. YOU can add anything you like.

Tell me your age. A rough location. Your personal normal interests in your spare time. Your relationship status. If you have been in a sub/dom relationship before. A turn on and a turn off.
Then I want you to tell me some of your goals for a relationship with a dom and then I want a hard limit from you and something you hope to gain from such a relationship.

Let's see if we can find anyone who can follow directions. Following directions is definitely something I will need from my sub.
Who knows how many there will be who wont read through this.

Good luck in your search if you don't hear from me. I don't expet to have time for those that I do not find I could build a relationship with. I am sure there is someone out there for you.
 
Last edited:
I am 27 years old in SW Florida.

I love to be with friends, do anything outside, play and watch sports.

I am currently single.

I have not been in a relationship like this before. I am turned on by nice lips and turned off by poor hygiene.

I hope to explore my sexuality and give myself to my dom fully. I am willing to try a lot but will not do anything sexual with another man. I hope to gain a feeling of belonging.
 
I am in my 50s and live on the West Coast of the United States. I enjoy a variety of interests that include cooking, gardening, reading, painting and urban walks. I am married, and while I have enjoyed relationships that have had sub/dom elements, I've not had any that have been structured or formalized. I am turned on by being teased and taunted. I am turned off by anything involving bodily waste.

My goals for such a relationship include being molded by my domme into the kind of adoring servant she wishes me to become, and I hope to gain a sense of being valued as a result. A hard limit is any form of mutilation or permanent damage. I want to be objectified, but I also wish to be left physically intact, though mentally and spiritually changed.
 
Last edited:
Then I want you to tell me some of your aspersions

Think you meant aspirations there. Unless you want people casting doubt on your reputation. :D
 
Missed the boat...

Miss Ashley,

I'm sorry I missed my chance. I am a sissy (in private) and would have enjoyed following your lead.

It is so rare to find a classy lady who appreciates a submissive male willing and indeed interested in exploring a more feminine aspect to his sexuality.

Should your status change, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would crave your attention.

sincerely,

t.
 
I put myself back into consideration, ma'am. And I have decided to rewrite my application by re-editing my initial response.
 
Last edited:
Ah what the heck, I'll throw my hat in the ring, your levels of clearness and specificity deserve a wide range of choices which you don't seem quite to be getting. So, as a token of appreciation, I'll contribute to that small goal, even if I may not be exactly what you're looking for.

I am 30, Maryland. My interests tend to skew towards a wide variety of nerdy things, though I don't think most would judge that from looking at me. I am in a long term committed relationship. I have been a dom in a relationship several times, but fairly certain I'm a switch, but having never connected with a domme never tried the sub side of things.

A turn on, as well as something I look for in a relationship is the idea that something is being permanently altered through the relationship / training. People don't change easily, but I'm rather thrilled by the idea that training can build to a lasting effect, even if it's small in the long term.
Some turn offs would be urine, scat, blood to a lesser degree.

I have never thought of myself as a sissy, never been terribly adverse to the idea either, largely indifferent. But the though of having someone else instill a fetish in me, makes it perhaps more humiliating and intriguing.

A hard limit would be doing anything to compromise my existing relationship.

What I hope to get out of it is a better understanding of myself, and a sub's perspective in general.

Best of luck on your search. : )
 
Your Post

Tell me your age. A rough location. Your personal normal interests in your spare time. Your relationship status. If you have been in a sub/dom relationship before. A turn on and a turn off.
Then I want you to tell me some of your goals for a relationship with a dom and then I want a hard limit from you and something you hope to gain from such a relationship

I am a 35 year old sub/sissyboy, seeking an online Mistress to help me further explore my Feminine side
I am from the Mid West
Interests include Pro Baseball, Surfing the Net
I am not currently in ANY Relationship, and live by myself
I have been a sub/sissyboy in the Past till my Mistress disappeared
My Goals are to obey My Mistress, follow ALL orders given to me and Dress as she desires I dress for her and I do currently own a fairly large selection of Women's Clothing, Make Up
My only current hard limit which is subject to change is to not been seen in Public yet as a Lady till I am comfortable with my Mistress and we have developed over time Trust and Loyalty with each other, HONESTY & TRUST is Critical to ANY successful Dom/sub relationship, without Honesty & Trust there can not be any relationship
I hope I have answered all Your Questions you have asked in Your Post here, and look for to hearing back from You
 
Only the classiest guys... um gals... are upfront with the degree of their classiness in their adds. You just want to mention the classiness first so it's a given, I expet.
 
Last edited:
i am a white 57 yr old man i long to please and be told what to do i enjoy wearing skimpy sexy outfits cooking cleaning pleaseing enjoy giveing oral to whom you want me to like haveing my ass played with teased spanked fucked willing to preform oral while haveing my ass fucked like toys enjoy the outdoors willing to make homemade movies will obey you at all times do anything you want
 
Seeking to be your sissy submissive.

I am in my mid 50's and from Texas. I am married in a vanilla sexless marriage. I have known I was submissive for 30 years and have had many awesome experiences. And a few bad ones of course. My only limits are blood, scat, marks, and kids. Any other kinks I am open to explore or have tried it and like it. This however is not about me but about what you like/want and how I can entertain you. Turned on by giving up sexual control and turned off by a lady who does not know what she wants. Every woman should enjoy the control they can have over men. I have had roughly three online relationships. The longest was for a little over three years. Shortest was three months. I have a flexible daytime schedule when I am not traveling on business. When I travel I am available for you amusement at your will just so it does not interfere with my work. My evenings and weekends are usually off limits due to my home life and sub life do not overlap. Only as you instruct. I seek to please you, and then to enjoy only what you allow for my pleasure. Your enjoyment with me is only limited by your imagination. Thank you for any consideration
 
You may have forgotten your post...

...but I have not. I replied to it last December 3. Nothing much has changed for me since. I still long to be ensnared by your intellect, class and power.
 
Well, here goes, this was fun to type :)

I am 34, I live in the great white north!

I enjoy a variety of different things which are surprising. I'm a huge fan of rap music, I love the intricate word flows to it. Im also a skateboarder and a big mma fan, I love tattoos and piercings. As bad as it may sound I'm probably not what you'd expect when you read this.

I'm single and enjoying it, finding someone to share with is incredibly hard these days. I have never been in a serious d/s relationship which I consider a plus for that special Dom as I'm looking for an emotional connection versus just a physical bond.

A turn on? Lingerie in general is a turn on, just looking at it is a turn on, a strong independent woman is my biggest turn on. Rude people are a turn off and by rude I mean rude for no reason.

My goals are a bit more complex, I'm looking for that special person to build with, someone who can help me be that perfect sub that we both desire, someone who can be both caring and compassionate, stern and strong. Someone who can guide me and get just as much enjoyment out of it as I do. I'm very new but loyal to a t.

A hard limit would be emotional abuse, I'm a sensitive person even though I may not look it and emotional abuse is something I can't handle.

I'm hoping to gain someone who will help me become that sub/sissy that we both long for. Some guidance in life and my better half.

Thanks :)
 
Femboy

Hello Miss
I understand this is probably a long shot but I just felt compelled... so here it goes.. Ive recently turned 30 and i live in the rainy northwest. In my spare time I like riding my bicycles, taking martial arts classes, reading, taking care of my chickens, drinking coffee, and studying. I'm currently taking college classes online so that honestly takes a lot of my free time.

I'm currently single and I have been in a sub/don relationship before.. although purely online. It was one of the happiest times in my life. She made me very happy. We spent a lot of time getting to know each other and a lot of time getting comfortable with each other. Because of this comfort with each other she was able to show me pleasure in things I thought I'd never be willing to try. Because of this relationship one of my biggest turn ons is when a woman plays with my ass. Rubbing it and fingering me and even fucking me. One of my hard limits is humiliation. I can follow rules and I understand a punishment when I don't follow the rules but being humiliated is not for me.

What I'm looking for is a person to grow and explore with. I have so many desires as a sub that go unfulfilled. I miss the exhilaration of being completely honest about what turns me on with someone who can be completely understanding and free of judgement. I miss pushing my boundaries and trying new things.

Anyway, I hope you have already found what you're looking for. I know this is a shot in the dark. Have a pleasant day.
 
its been over a year since i needed a sub... maybe thats the answer. ill bump this. see if that amuses me.
 
Hello :) I hope you find the satisfaction that you're looking for, or at least some happy diversion to tide you over.

Allow me to add my ad, so to speak!

So first up, what I'm looking for... Always a tough one to put into words. So I'm 33 and so I've had time to learn that I have a pretty mean submissive side. That makes me gravitate towards dominant women, since spending time with them is where I can be most myself. In being myself I can continue my journey of understanding myself and understanding others. So TL;DR there's a pretty round about way of saying "I fancy a chat".

I'm from the UK and work in IT, riveting ikr. I do occasionally even work with rivets... In my spare time I play some PC games, mostly tryhard single player, though I've lead the odd WoW guild too. I also play board games and football (soccer) because everyone needs to get away from screens every now and then.

So from a long term interaction I would hope to build a connection and explore and grow... I don't have predefined expectations beyond that; once I get talking though, I do have a habit of over-expressing!

I'm turned on by... All of the usual things that turn a straight male on. I get satisfaction and completeness from being used for pleasure. Ok that turn on one is way too much of a loaded question. I'm turned off by lack of connection or understanding, doing things out of habit, or by rote.

A hard limit... I guess anything that permanently marks my body or causes me to be unwell or unhealthy.

I didn't answer everything that you asked about - since there was no such instruction - but hopefully that gives you enough of an idea about me and who I am. When I get talking I'm a complete open book so, ask me anything.

Thanks & hello again :)
 
Back
Top