Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

Yes but not how I expected. Was hoping to go to the sauna for some nsa fun until my boyfriend turned up and asked me not, in fact begged me to stop going to saunas altogether. I played along while listening and unfastening his pants. Simple solution, I avoided a conversation I didn’t want to have, a potential argument and I got to suck cock before getting fucked. Happy sissy Saturday for me

Surprising

I just had my first experience with a co worker. He was here to support me with my wife's cancer diagnosis and we had a personal moment where we hugged and it went further than I expected and further than he expected but it is now an experience that I will always treasure. I just hope it can continue but knowing that its our little secret I wonder if anyone would enjoy reading about it.

I just had my first experience with a co worker. He was here to support me with my wife's cancer diagnosis and we had a personal moment where we hugged and it went further than I expected and further than he expected but it is now an experience that I will always treasure. I just hope it can continue but knowing that its our little secret I wonder if anyone would enjoy reading about it.

Sorry to hear about your wife. She will be in my prayers.

That being said, your experience sounds very exciting & I would welcome hearing how it went.

Thanks

thoughts for your wife in my prayers too.

Thank you Jack and Jenna. It was a special moment as he hugged me. Sorry to say I was crying at the time. He was comforting me and as he held me I instinctively raise my head and kissed him and he returned the affection. I realized what I did and immediately began apologizing and he responded that it was ok he understood and he then asked me if I was wanting it to remain a secret or if I wanted him to tell others what I'd done? I immediately told him I could never allow anyone including my wife to know of this. He told me that it was our secret. And as it was uncomfortable for us both he took the opportunity to hold me close again and whispered in my ear that I would do as he said if I expected him to keep it a secret. As a true submissive I was ready to reply with an affirmative but he told me to shut up and he pushed me to my knees and he told me to show him how much I appreciated him allowing me to kiss him.

Thank you Jack and Jenna. It was a special moment as he hugged me. Sorry to say I was crying at the time. He was comforting me and as he held me I instinctively raise my head and kissed him and he returned the affection. I realized what I did and immediately began apologizing and he responded that it was ok he understood and he then asked me if I was wanting it to remain a secret or if I wanted him to tell others what I'd done? I immediately told him I could never allow anyone including my wife to know of this. He told me that it was our secret. And as it was uncomfortable for us both he took the opportunity to hold me close again and whispered in my ear that I would do as he said if I expected him to keep it a secret. As a true submissive I was ready to reply with an affirmative but he told me to shut up and he pushed me to my knees and he told me to show him how much I appreciated him allowing me to kiss him.

Oh my ... as much as I would hate a situation like that, I am so turned on my it. You must tell us what happened next.

Yes...I sucked a big stiff throbbing cock this morning--sucked every inch of it.

about 3 hours ago...5.5 cut thick a huge balls...they were full...little acidic, but he came 3 times back to back.....is that 3 bj's in one?

Yes, it started slow and built up to a skull fuck, I loved every moment. My boyfriend is trying to keep me satisfied so I avoid going to the saunas. It’s his idea to stop my addiction to what he considers a dangerous past time. I’m more than happy with his attention, more of his cock and cum. Plus for my bf to skullfuck me was a big thing as he tends to be more of a gentle lover than I’m used to so he’s gradually getting more dominant

Yes this morning a steady I see has a 6 in uncut one with big hairy balls. I been his personal cock sucker for over a year now. Just about every Saturday morning around 5 am meet him get in his pick-up and give him a BJ.

So sorry for your family, but glad to see your co-worker was there to help.

Sorry to hear about your wife. Hope you treasure more more time with your little secret

Yes. Daddy bought me new panties so I said thank you on our way home for me to model.

Back