dom 28M seeking an online submissive [email slave]

akyaw

Experienced
Joined
Mar 30, 2018
Posts
40
dom 28M seeking an online submissive [email]

hello ,

i'm 28 yo male and i like to have a sub to dominate via email , i like to micromanage so my sub will report everything to me and she will be assigned daily tasks to do including greeting in the morning and before sleep , a daily diary , sleeping times and so on (all depends on the slave submission)

before diving in details of what i want from you and what to expect i want to say that this kind of relationship needs trust and so much time to build it , so we will take things easy and learn about each other until we reach the level we want through daily communication.

also i am not interested in sexual stuff only i want to know everything about my sub including her daily life , problems and stuff ...
some tasks may need pictures to prove are done (face is not important until some trust is established) .





thanks for reading , and if you are interested PM me and we will discuss more .
 

Attachments

  • slave.jpg
    slave.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I missed some PMs never got an email notification ! Will check here more often
:)
 
Last edited:
Hello ,

A little bump hopefully the right one message me this time
 
hello again,

i enjoy searching for a sub as much as having one ,

it gives me the chance meet all of those people with different ideas and situations ... what brings them to bdsm world ...
what they enjoy ...
how are they living with a kinky mind ...

so here is little bump to spice my inbox again akyawmed [at] gmail dot com
 
Back
Top