Hi, 47 yr old F, great shape, travels all over as a sales rep

Well I will be in western NY state in a month or so for about 3 months, maybe we could message and see what happens.

Well....

Is this like a cognitive dissonance thing?

Are men simply reading the first post and hitting 'reply'?

Or are they somehow consciously or subconsciously ignoring the "it's a man, baby!" comments?

From what I’ve read here on Lit there are a lot of guys who are looking for just that!!! Myself included. Love women, trans, CD’s... I would have to be superficial as well though.

From what I’ve read here on Lit there are a lot of guys who are looking for just that!!! Myself included. Love women, trans, CD’s... I would have to be superficial as well though.

Like a pretext to 'plausible deniability.'

In such cases, the interest does not seem so tragic.
;-)

Lots of nice people here, lots of nasty people here, so far the nice seem to outnumber the nasty. Like in real life.

Good luck to you all!

JAN!

East Coast, West Coast and a few times a yr in mid country. Looking for some nice people to meet for whatever we desire.

I am open to most anything, so long as we both agree.

Scheduled to travel to NY tri State area mid Feb and West Coast early March

I will meet only in a public place at first and only f your message contains a pic, explicit or not. I will share if you do.

Male or Female

THANK YOU!:kiss:

JAN

Best of luck in your quest fro some fun times. Do not be put off by the insecure types who cannot handle their sexuality.

Be comfortable in yours: seek what you wish and enjoy! Life is too short.

Hello Jan

Are you in the NY CT area now? If you are I will be glad to exchange any info you would like.

JP

East Coast, West Coast and a few times a yr in mid country. Looking for some nice people to meet for whatever we desire.

I am open to most anything, so long as we both agree.

Scheduled to travel to NY tri State area mid Feb and West Coast early March

I will meet only in a public place at first and only f your message contains a pic, explicit or not. I will share if you do.

Male or Female

THANK YOU!:kiss:

JAN

Last edited:
Back