░░│Single Litsters' Truth or Dare│░░│ FOR SINGLES ONLY! │░░

Sooooo....in other words, you are hot, sexy, sensuous, drop dead gorgeous. You cause men & quite a few women to walk into walls & doors as you pass as well as causing a string of accidents as you walk down the street. That about it? Did I miss anything? :)

Haha! Yeah...let's go with that translation! You nailed it! :D

two arms
two legs
bald
two nipples
a shrinking beer belly. Down 140ish since august 2017.
not very hairy.
Two eyes
Nose
Mouth
Teeth

I think that covers it :)

Ha! Brilliant response. Now...why didn't I think of that!! Haha!

I spent the day trying to figure out an obnoxious way to comply with the current ToD prompt, since I'm not a fan. And then...I came up with a solution to complete the dare...and still retain a bit of my feminine mystery.

Here's my dare...a description of my naked body, written using an easy code. Anyone who deciphers the description will have earned the chance to read it. :devil:

R zn gzoo uli z dlnzm zmw szev z xfieb/zgsovgrx uiznv. Lu nliv rnkligzmxv gl gsv nzov Orghgvih sviv, R szev X-xfk yivzhgh, dsrxs hfrg nb uiznv. Sldvevi, R'w izgsvi gsvb dviv hnzoovi. R gsrmp gsvb ziv izgsvi ozitv. Rm tvmvizo, nb yivzhgh ziv yrt vmlfts gl leviuold z nzm'h szmwh, dsrxs nlhg hvvn gl orpv. Hl, R gib mlg gl xlnkozrm. Orpvdrhv, R szev z gsrxp, qfrxb zhh gszg rh yrttvi gszm mlinzo gll, yfg gszg'h orpvob yvxzfhv rg rh evib nfhxfozi*gsv ivhfogh lu tvmvgrxh zmw bvzih lu ifmmrmt. Zh uli nb ezt, rg rh ivozgrevob mlinzo, vcxvkg uli nb xorglirh, dsrxs rh jfrgv kilmlfmxvw...zmw tildh yrttvi dsvm R'n zilfhvw. R gvmw gl pvvk nb kfyrx zivz girnnvw yvxzfhv R wlm'g orpv hszermt yzow. R'n mlg z orggov trio. Zh uli gsv ivhg lu nv, R szev olmt, hgilmt nfhxfozi ovth zmw hrav-gvm uvvg. Zmw gszg'h zylfg gsv trhg lu rg zoo.​

I enjoyed breaking your "code" and I envy your height and build! Maybe I should have really tried harder at running... Wouldn't have made me taller, but. ;)

I enjoyed breaking your "code" and I envy your height and build! Maybe I should have really tried harder at running... Wouldn't have made me taller, but. ;)

Hahaha! I LOVE IT! See...I'd have been determined to 'crack' that kind of code too! Haha! No, running just makes your knees and ankles hurt the longer you do it. Ha!

Hahaha! I LOVE IT! See...I'd have been determined to 'crack' that kind of code too! Haha! No, running just makes your knees and ankles hurt the longer you do it. Ha!

It was fun! I love the idea of it!!! Make 'em work for it! :D

■ ■ New Truth or Dare Prompt ■ ■

TRUTH: If you were to 'fetishize' one physical aspect or body part of the opposite sex—or same sex, if that applies—what aspect would that be and why?

OR

DARE: Go outside, take a picture of your ungloved hand, and post the pic to this thread.
(This will be a more daring task in some places than in others...but still fun!)

TRUTH: If you were to 'fetishize' one physical aspect or body part of the opposite sex—or same sex, if that applies—what aspect would that be and why?

I'm definitely an ass man, so if I were to fetishize a physical aspect of a woman, it has to be her ass.
I want to see it, feel it, kiss it, have it on my face. :D

OR

DARE: Go outside, take a picture of your ungloved hand, and post the pic to this thread.
(This will be a more daring task in some places than in others...but still fun!)

I think it has to be the behind also. spending some time with some slow worship there.

now if somewhat wants to bare it out in the cold....:)

OR

Truth: Above all else, I am a tit man - the extent to which I 'fetishize' them would be my love of oiling them up and slithering my hands across and around them, and fucking in between them. Pure sensuality - no tying them up in knots or any of that crap.

I'm definitely an ass man, so if I were to fetishize a physical aspect of a woman, it has to be her ass. I want to see it, feel it, kiss it, have it on my face. :D

I think it has to be the behind also. spending some time with some slow worship there. now if somewhat wants to bare it out in the cold....:)

► Ha! Well, then...this song is dedicated to the both of you.

Truth: Above all else, I am a tit man - the extent to which I 'fetishize' them would be my love of oiling them up and slithering my hands across and around them, and fucking in between them. Pure sensuality - no tying them up in knots or any of that crap.

► Oh, and...here's a song for you too, HB!

Last edited:
► Ha! Well, then...this song is dedicated to the both of you.

Gotta love that song. :D

Let try some new ones.
TRUTH: Would you have sex with yourself?
DARE: Post a pic of your bare crotch only covered by one hand.

Last edited:
Hell no, I wouldn’t have sex with myself. And I wouldn’t trust any woman who would have sex with me either. 😂😂😂

OR

I am a bit late to the party, but I finally made it!

Truth for me as doing the dare wouldn't really be that big of a deal since it is about 65 degrees outside.

The curve from a woman's waist to her hip is what I would "fetishize". There is something about that hip to waist ratio that just grabs my eyes. Obvioulsy that aspect of a female's body has been exaggerated and played with for as long as we have been doing such things, but it is the one aspect of the female anatomy that just drives me wild.

TRUTH: Would you have sex with yourself?

TRUTH: Of course, I'd have sex with myself. I mean...I kind of do that already, to some extent. (Sorry, fellas, no further details to follow.) 😛

Now...if the question was, 'Would you have sex with a 'less inhibited' version of yourself?' Then...I think that would be a really interesting thought to consider...and the answer would be a resounding, 'Hell, yes!' Haha! An even more interesting thing to consider would be the seduction that led up to that moment of mind-blowing sex (because sex with myself wouldn't be anything less than 'mind-blowing'). I wonder which version of me would be the one to initiate what would likely be a very sexy game of chess.

Hmm...I think I have a solid premise for my next erotic short story. Thanks for the idea, Ecto!

Hell no, I wouldn’t have sex with myself. And I wouldn’t trust any woman who would have sex with me either. 😂😂😂

Hmm...I think you should consider looking into hiring yourself a Lit PR person to speak on your behalf, Chris. :D

I am not flexible enough to go down on myself.

Ha! You guys say that a lot...and yet, no one has invented something to address that issue. I mean, with all the advances in technology, you'd think that some guy would have devised a contraption to make that a reality, right?!

I am a bit late to the party, but I finally made it!

The curve from a woman's waist to her hip is what I would "fetishize". There is something about that hip to waist ratio that just grabs my eyes. Obvioulsy that aspect of a female's body has been exaggerated and played with for as long as we have been doing such things, but it is the one aspect of the female anatomy that just drives me wild.

I can see that being a 'thing' for a lot of guys. Isn't that an aspect of female attractiveness that 'hardwired' into the hindbrain of most men?

For me, it's that hint of an internal oblique muscle low on a guys waist that continues downward and disappears into the groin. That drives me wild! Haha! (The ToD prompt changed before I had a chance to answer!)

Back