Cross dresser turn ons

Heels. Nothing prepared me for how good my first pair of heels felt.

Also a bra... Stockings and panties can be 'explained away' to a degree; the sheer materials feel nice against the skin, so it could be a mere tactile thrill.

Put on a lace bra and 5" heels, though, and you have to admit to yourself that you want to know what it feels like to be a woman. đź’–

For me the excitement begins at the point where I find myself in the shower or a bubble bath and feel the smooth glide of a razor removing the stubble from my legs and body. It grows as I set my hair and do my face and nails. The feel and smell of the make up and polish intensifies it.

Yes there are special pieces of lingerie, (garter belts, midnight blue nylons, lacy bras and panties), that make it more special, just as four or five inch heels do as they make me feel more vulnerable, (ever try to run away in them?), helpless and feminine. Mini dresses or skirts that show the tops of my nylons and the clips of my garter straps are right up there as well.

The ultimate excitement and thus the biggest turn on is after all that. It's when I am standing before someone and feeling their eyes rove up and down my body while I am wearing a sheer dress or nitie with the lingerie showing thru!!!

I may have had to control myself to stop from messing my panties before then but at that point I find it nearly impossible to retain that control, (tho I usually manage to). The moment I am standing there revelling in displaying my feminine side nearly always fills me with an incredible inner orgasmic spasm and shiver that has made my dressing a special occasion!

I enjoy kissing, cuddling, feeling their hands moving over my smooth sensitive skin, their lips kissing and sucking on my nipples after they have undressed me that far nearly as much and sometimes more but just to be at the point where someone obviously appreciates everything I have done to feel that feminine and sexy is enough even if there is nothing more done.

Wow......such a turn on. You're very erotic.

Also a bra... Stockings and panties can be 'explained away' to a degree; the sheer materials feel nice against the skin, so it could be a mere tactile thrill.

Put on a lace bra and 5" heels, though, and you have to admit to yourself that you want to know what it feels like to be a woman. đź’–

I like the way you think.

Makeup

Doing my makeup.

Finishing that last bit of lip gloss and then placing my wig on my head.

Yum! I'm a woman.

Xdress seeks same area code 310

Zip 90710
Love lingerie nipples & dick press again silk

Everything girly

I love STW Pantyhose,Stockings,Lingerie,Heels. I love wearing tiny booty shorts with super shiny STW pantyhose a tight top and white deck shoes.I love taking my time walking through an adult bookstore and I’ll let a few guys feel me up everywhere in front of other guys

Love lace

I love dressing in a lace thong panty, with a pair of lace top thi his held up by a six strap garter belt. Along with a sexy babydoll i look and feel so hot and so sexy. Over the years ive been playing with dildos when i dress up but here lately i have been craving the taste of a real cock.

Dressing

Whenever I manage to get some alone time. I love to dress up in my wife’s clothes. I have none of my own feminine clothes because no place to keep them. I put on a nice pair of panties and one of her bras. Then a full slip before one of her dresses. I usually have two to three hours to completely enjoy being the girl I have always want to be. The dressing always has me in a euphoric state to enjoy as long as possible. Unfortunately, my alone time (my Shirley time) doesn’t happen too often

I Love pantie bulges... and the kinky feeling of wearing women’s clothes in and of itself is such a huge turn on!!! Seeing other dressers that do such a great job of becoming feminine is the ultimate CD turn on for me though

Whenever I manage to get some alone time. I love to dress up in my wife’s clothes. I have none of my own feminine clothes because no place to keep them. I put on a nice pair of panties and one of her bras. Then a full slip before one of her dresses. I usually have two to three hours to completely enjoy being the girl I have always want to be. The dressing always has me in a euphoric state to enjoy as long as possible. Unfortunately, my alone time (my Shirley time) doesn’t happen too often

I really feel for you "Shirley", and can relate to the frustration of not having enough time to be your true self.

I hope some day you will get the chance to enjoy being a woman from head to toe. Complete feminine make over...it is one of the most stimulating things along with having sex dressed.

I totally get the heels thing. I was so enamored with the clicking sound they made when I walked on the sidewalk the first time I went out in public dressed

Back