Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

That would be amazing. I had ten days booked on the Amalfi coast but the neuro said not happening just yet. 🙄

Amalfi is gorgeous, and a pleasant reprieve from the in-your-faceness of Naples.

If you really like the coast, plan a getaway to the Italian Riviera, just north of Tuscany.

Cinque Terre and Portofino are the popular and ritzier destinations, but meandering down the coast, you will find some of the most picturesque towns and romantic villages. Mountains, the Med, and colourful houses atop cliffs.

One of the best meals - I’d call it more a food experience - we’ve had in our life, while watching the sun slip into the sea, was in Manarola. Bellissimo.

It looks like a year since the cleaner has been and we’ve been away at the beach for a week so how can that be?

Sorry, the gang and I were looking for a warm place to celebrate New Year's Eve. And, dammit, minxy promised to see to the cleanup, too.

That moment when you realize your kid has better insight into your choices of men than you do. Oye. That Babyminx is a smart cookie.🍪

That moment when you realize your kid has better insight into your choices of men than you do. Oye. That Babyminx is a smart cookie.🍪

That's because she has a better view of the forest while you are distracted by the trees.

“Will you walk into my parlour?” said the Spider to the Fly,
'Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;
The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
And I've a many curious things to show when you are there.”

~Mary Howitt​

;)

Gorgeous AV, Broham.
Thank you Brosef. 😘 That was an impulse purchase.

“Will you walk into my parlour?” said the Spider to the Fly,
'Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;
The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
And I've a many curious things to show when you are there.”

~Mary Howitt​

;)

I’m no black widow, darling. All the ex’s are alive and well—far as ya know.

Cant decide if I listen to Peter Gabriel when I’m feeling maudlin or if listening to Peter Gabriel makes me maudlin.

It did remind me of a movie I had totally forgotten when I Grieve came on, I haven’t thought about City of Angels in at least a decade.

Two more tournaments and playoffs, then this family of icesporters will be rediscovering ‘the weekend’.

This calls for a celebration!

Back