Letting Others See You Being Submissive

KashAlmighty5

Really Really Experienced
Was wondering if any ladies in submissive relationships have exposed their submissive side while a friend or visitor is at the home. I would love to make my sub dress like a slut for me and my friends and make her cum as punishment. Any guys or gals with familiar interests or experience share your story

This is pretty much how I live my life.

There are completely safe ways to do this, and early on I used to get real into it. The biggest thing to remember is that not everyone in the world consents to being part of your scene, so you HAVE to set it up beforehand, you HAVE to know that everyone is into it. You absolutely can NOT just start sucking dick in the middle of house party because you're drunk or whatever.

I was fortunate in that I had a very open friend group, but that can do real bad real fast.

So my main piece of advice is that consent is important, even if you don't expect other people to participate. Make sure that they know what they're there for.

Was wondering if any ladies in submissive relationships have exposed their submissive side while a friend or visitor is at the home. I would love to make my sub dress like a slut for me and my friends and make her cum as punishment. Any guys or gals with familiar interests or experience share your story

I am a male. I have had the good fortune to show my CFNM side only a couple of times. I have wanted to do this many times where it did not happen.
My wife has the final say here and she has said no at times where a friend or two, of hers, would have gladly had me be their entertainment.
I have never wanted to subject anyone to my desires if they were not interested.

Plenty of times, yes.

But my submissiveness doesn't really manifest in the dressing like a slut way. So my experiences likely aren't what's wanted in this thread.

I do enjoy a modicum of sexual exhibitionism forced onto me, but it has to be in consenting company. Humiliation games that have nothing overtly sexual or something that would make the other people uncomfortable going on work well as well.

I've had submissive women entertain (expose themselves, act as servants, humiliate themselves) my women friends, occasionally male friends. Everyone enjoys it immensely.

First, for me personally sex stays intimate. So I won't comment on that. Some people like it.

I would love to make my sub dress like a slut for me and my friends and make her cum as punishment
How can you punish someone if her outfit is a direct result of your own order? Punish yourself then.

No, but really. At least be logical in your demands.

There are completely safe ways to do this, and early on I used to get real into it. The biggest thing to remember is that not everyone in the world consents to being part of your scene, so you HAVE to set it up beforehand, you HAVE to know that everyone is into it. You absolutely can NOT just start sucking dick in the middle of house party because you're drunk or whatever.

This, so much this.

I've had submissive women entertain (expose themselves, act as servants, humiliate themselves) my women friends, occasionally male friends. Everyone enjoys it immensely.

I obviously only invite my certain friends (or customers). I know what they're all into.

sissy is submissive and She is the one that decides on who, when and where.
She has had sissy perform at parties and serving guest at home. sissy tries very carefully not to offend anyone, She will advise sissy in advance of the nature of the performance and if She knows weather it is to be performed in front of the group or with only a smaller group in a specific place.
Yes, sissy has greeted and serviced delivery people at the house but only with Her permission. She usually arranges for a certain person to make the delivery at those times. This also works with repair men.

I don’t mind a public display given the right circumstances and the submissive I am connected to. Some do indeed need that boundary pushed given that it is not an absolute hard limit. However, a true Dominant does not need to create situations where he/she is overtly displaying his/her submissive’s willingness to submit to the Dominant. The vary presence of the Dominant (provided he is a true Alpha) with the submissive in a crowd and their interactions should be enough to clearly illustrate the relationship. If the submissive gets gratification in performing in front of others or dressing in a provocative way, to me it is a different issue.

I don't get this.
Why would you give your sub a task to dress in a certain way to please you ("like a slut") and then "punish" her afterwards. Unless you mean giving her an orgasm as funishment... part of the game.

That would be amazing I often dream of serving a group of ladies.

I have been subjected to this yes ,
But as ive read you have to be real careful in who and what is seen ,
my girlfriend (non sexual) was staying with myself and ( ill say my partner / male) up in the snow
now we had discussed my friend and i that she was hearing me and my partner every night and i apologized to her and she said no she was getting off hearing us we laughed and went on to other things and but she brought the conversation up again i thought here we go
i told my partner and his smile was so big i thought jezz ill never see anyone smile that ever again ..............we went of to bed and i knew she was going to stay up a listen in ...
i walked out half an hour later collared and lead by a chain and my arms in those sleeve things laced up behind my back
the look of horror on her face she actually dropped her wine and ran off
the next morning she said she wasnt into kinky shit at all
im now left the male partner in all this
but to this day that one female freind ( who now keeps her distance sort of ish )
says she cant get the vision of me walking out that night like i did in her head
she had no idea
so ill just say be careful what you do
as you will be forever tarnished with that brush so to speak

I have been subjected to this yes ,
But as ive read you have to be real careful in who and what is seen ,
my girlfriend (non sexual) was staying with myself and ( ill say my partner / male) up in the snow
now we had discussed my friend and i that she was hearing me and my partner every night and i apologized to her and she said no she was getting off hearing us we laughed and went on to other things and but she brought the conversation up again i thought here we go
i told my partner and his smile was so big i thought jezz ill never see anyone smile that ever again ..............we went of to bed and i knew she was going to stay up a listen in ...
i walked out half an hour later collared and lead by a chain and my arms in those sleeve things laced up behind my back
the look of horror on her face she actually dropped her wine and ran off
the next morning she said she wasnt into kinky shit at all
im now left the male partner in all this
but to this day that one female freind ( who now keeps her distance sort of ish )
says she cant get the vision of me walking out that night like i did in her head
she had no idea
so ill just say be careful what you do
as you will be forever tarnished with that brush so to speak

Yep. I learned not to even mention that stuff to my vanilla friends. Doesn't go well!

Yes
I still see her (not as much )
But i think im etched into her memory of that night

Leson leaned

Never exposed to an unknowing person

We have played with another couple that gets to decide if we play together or not. They are always dominant. It can be very intense having dinner at their house and waiting for a command to strip or submit. Sometimes the dynamic goes that way. Others not. It feels very submissive to wait for an order that never comes and it can be very humiliating to spend half the night as equals and the. Be ordered to strip and bend over for what they determine.

I have been ordered to be the only one to strip naked and suck him off while everyone else is dressed. I have seen similar for my wife. It gives the same feel, I think, as being exposed as a sub in front of otherwise friends in a safe consensual manner as discussed.

I don’t mind a public display given the right circumstances and the submissive I am connected to. Some do indeed need that boundary pushed given that it is not an absolute hard limit. However, a true Dominant does not need to create situations where he/she is overtly displaying his/her submissive’s willingness to submit to the Dominant. The vary presence of the Dominant (provided he is a true Alpha) with the submissive in a crowd and their interactions should be enough to clearly illustrate the relationship. If the submissive gets gratification in performing in front of others or dressing in a provocative way, to me it is a different issue.

"If the submissive gets gratification in performing in front of others or dressing in a provocative way, to me it is a different issue."

This is where most of my interest lies. I love performing for others but, only if they wish to watch and only if my wife is controlling the situation.

Last edited:
While I am completely submissive sexually to he who owns my body and soul, and sexually submissive with that preceding caveat to my other lovers, my particular flavor of submission does not contain humiliation or degredation.

Personally (and maybe it's only me) I find the freely given instinctual deference to ones lover to be stimulating. No orders, no demands or commands, just a natural giving of ones self, as if it is 'just the way things should be.'

Lisa Ann

This is pretty much how I live my life.

I was fortunate in that I had a very open friend group, but that can do real bad real fast.

So my main piece of advice is that consent is important, even if you don't expect other people to participate. Make sure that they know what they're there for.

I like that you bought this up. My wife/ dominant and I have established "safe protocol " for public or mixed company. Essentially, the wearing of my panties and stockings under clothes so it isn't obvious to outsiders; my "collar " is a simple leather necklace; I call for instructions on my work breaks; deferring to her will in public appears to be politeness on my part; and pet names are unobtrusive, calling me Princess in whispers to me only as a reminder, and so forth.

Our social and professional obligations require such decorum. No need to force things on our son, his friends, etc. My coworkers just think I'm mildly eccentric with my sock color sometimes matching my tie color. But I'm always her submissive. :)

Note:retyped that first sentence for clarity.

Last edited:
haha i get told i dress like a slut anyway
but yes the occasions im collard i have exposed my sub side in public

Yep. I learned not to even mention that stuff to my vanilla friends. Doesn't go well!

My friends would be shocked to learn of our little secrets. We have a very small circle to operate in, sexually.

Most people I have known throughout mt life knew or quickly learned I have a submissive personality and especially the ones I had sex with.

Most people I have known throughout mt life knew or quickly learned I have a submissive personality and especially the ones I had sex with.

What about the ones you don't have sex with? That's where the awkwardness would appear, I would have thought! :D

Back