Talking Filthy To You

It's interesting to read women's reactions to this from a man's point of view. My experience is that women I've known have been all over the map about this -- some really get off being called "sluts" and some find it a huge turnoff. I enjoy dirty talk but I've learned it's something to approach gingerly with some partners.
 
Me: I'm going to do the dishes, laundry and clean the tub

Wife: Oh God.. Fuck me now.
 
It can be fun as long as it doesn't venture too far into humiliation. I prefer it as a form of ownership, like when He calls me His dirty little slut or praises me for being such a good slutty girl for Him. Generic slut/whore/etc isn't quite as effective, but depending on how far I'm into subspace, it works too.
 
I have loved it whenever I've had partners who have relished and thrived being called dirty pet names. I find there is a real intimacy beyond the dirtiness of the words. I enjoy writing these names and phrases on her body. Marking her, branding her.
 
Hell no!

I think I'm in the minority here, but I hate it. It has one of two effects, either I will break down in tears or I will fight. Both kill the mood.Ii may be a submissive but I am still of value and expect a degree of respect, I obviously need a very special kind of dominant who can deal with me on a higher level.
 
It is impossible to talk too dirty as far as I'm concerned. Unfortunately many women don't see it that way. I've known a few who could curl your ears with the filth coming out of their mouths while you eat or fuck them. Others just can't bring themselves to even utter certain words nor do they want to hear them. Like someone else said, it's a tightrope to walk with some.
 
Dirty talk

We cannot imagine sex without dirty talk. The mind is the largest erogenous zone of the body. Some version of dirty talk, ranging from as mild as saying things like: "I want you. I need you. Fuck me NOW! um in me, cum in me, cum in me NOW!" can be as erotic as filthy talk like name calling and demeaning words. Verbally talking through fantasies of things that you (both) might never be willing to do in real life can take you both over the top.
 
I like it IF the term is preceded by the word "my"....."My dirty little slut"..."My whore".

^^^THIS!!!!!^^^

The personalization, the territorial vibe, the 'ownership' in a sense... oh, that zings me like few things... hearing my man call me "my horny babygirl" "my wet slut" "my hungry pornstar" etc... mmmm.

He tells me that when he says that certain phrases, when he's already inside me, that he can feel my pussy or ass clench up all the more... win-win for both of us!
 
Usually I'm dishing it out,

but every now and then I can take some verbal, especially in public, abuse.
 
^^^THIS!!!!!^^^

The personalization, the territorial vibe, the 'ownership' in a sense... oh, that zings me like few things... hearing my man call me "my horny babygirl" "my wet slut" "my hungry pornstar" etc... mmmm.

He tells me that when he says that certain phrases, when he's already inside me, that he can feel my pussy or ass clench up all the more... win-win for both of us!

I second this
 
My wife would always tell me to eat my cum out of her. She would always tell me she didn't want my cum in her. She said that was the only way she could cum. I was happy.
 
if one gets inside my mind and understands what makes me tick
then yes call me any name you can think off at the time
and watch me turn into what every you want
but only if you get inside my head really
 
I am really into name calling, it’s something that always works for me. I don’t make many demands when it comes to sex but I do struggle to cum sometimes without it. So it’s a big thing with me.
 
I can only speak for myself but when being with a man that truly understands me and my needs, it's a huge turn on to be called these names by him. ❤️

I get that, but in a log term relationship it can get difficult to call someone something you don't believe it, I guess its easier if your are a slut
 
I think I'm in the minority here, but I hate it. It has one of two effects, either I will break down in tears or I will fight. Both kill the mood.Ii may be a submissive but I am still of value and expect a degree of respect, I obviously need a very special kind of dominant who can deal with me on a higher level.

This is me too, I am no one's whore or slut or anything similiar, find something unique to me... To me those words are so generic and putting "my" in front doesn't make them any less so...
 
I love being called nasty names. It instantly gets me wet. I love feeling like he owns me..losing complete control of my body is such a good feeling
 
I like it very much when my husband has my wrists tied to the bedposts, him deep in my man cunt, telling me in quite a bit of detail how good it feels to be in his hot little bitch and what he plans to do to me. It certainly has its place *weg*
 
Back
Top