Rebecca Dares! ~ Add your feedback

What would you like the sequel to include? (Multiple choices possible)

• More full nudity

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • More topless nudity

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • More bottomless nudity

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • More extreme dares

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Daytime dares

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Nighttime dares

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • More sex

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Exhibitionist getting seen

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Exhibitionist ALMOST getting seen

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No preferences, I liked the first one perfectly, please make the sequel similar

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

sharksauce

Virgin
Hello everyone!

This is my first time posting on this forum.

I recently posted my first fictional Exibitionist story and am really Happy to see so many seem to enjoy it!
You can find it here: https://www.literotica.com/s/rebecca-dares

Personally I prefer when exhibitionist stories don’t go too far, so if you like to read about people being forced to do things that they clearly don’t want, then maybe this story isn’t for you.
But if you like when someone put themselves in a position because it excites them or things just got a little out of hand then you might enjoy it!

This thread is for you who would like to tell me what you thought of the story. What did you like? What would you have prefered had happened differently?

If you want to suggest ideas for the sequel (which I feel I can reveal will be called ”Emily Dares!” without spoiling anything) please do so via PM so it doesn’t spoil the experience for the reader.

Thank you!
/Shark

That was a sweet, fun story, Shark. And a really impressive first effort. I'd have never guessed that English wasn't your first language. I've read much worse by native speakers. So well done.

What really surprised me was that the story was so arousing without any graphic sex at all. You really managed to capture the erotic thrill of exposure. I could almost feel Becca's heart racing every time the dare escalated.

I also especially liked that you didn't waste time describing what Becca or Emily looked liked. It allowed me to imagine any appearance I wanted. And since I know a woman named Becca, well...

I look forward to Emily Dares.

Very nice indeed.

For a moment I thought, you are hurrying a bit too much, and you could get away with lot less if you plan this to be series, as there natural demand for upping up, and you already used a lot of amo here, but it come all well together.

I wouldn't have minded few hints about their appearance, but none are really needed indeed. I can fill in and see them both as fit lean girls and at least Becca with barely B breasts, and for some unclear reason she come out almost full head taller than Emily. But none of that matters.

If you want to suggest ideas for the sequel (which I feel I can reveal will be called ”Emily Dares!” without spoiling anything) please do so via PM so it doesn’t spoil the experience for the reader.

Heya, turn on your PMs if you want any!

What really surprised me was that the story was so arousing without any graphic sex at all. You really managed to capture the erotic thrill of exposure. I could almost feel Becca's heart racing every time the dare escalated.

I also especially liked that you didn't waste time describing what Becca or Emily looked liked. It allowed me to imagine any appearance I wanted. And since I know a woman named Becca, well...

Thank you for noticing! I've tried to do keep descriptions of physical appearances at a minimum. It's something that I think ruins the experience when the writer try to force their own preferences on the reader... Of course I have my own ideas of what they look like, though. ;)

Excellent Story

I really enjoyed “Rebecca Dares”. It was pretty much the kind of female nude in public stories I really enjoy reading but so few authors write. So for that, I thank you. Now I’m looking forward to “Emily Dares”.

That was a sweet, fun story, Shark. And a really impressive first effort.

I could not have said it better TBH and i cant wait for new story any date in mind for it to be posted yet?
sharksauce

I could not have said it better TBH and i cant wait for new story any date in mind for it to be posted yet?

Thank you! :)

I have some ideas for the sequel but I don't have time to write right now, so it will be sometime in the not so distant future. Hopefully before june ends!

Back