After the staff meeting (open to submissive female, and domme female if she wants)

alexanderlondon

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Posts
446
Licking the new employee into shape (open)

Alexander: 6'3", 44, 220lbs

I have been watching her in our meetings. My secretary had hired her. She says the new girl has everything I look for. She will take orders, she is subservient. And she is ripe like young fruit. My secretary knows what I look for, and the new girl is perfect. Her dresses are perhaps a size too small. I can see the swell of her bust at the neckline. I can see the curve of her arse as the skirt stretches over it. My secretary has seen the way I look at the new girl. I know she thinks the same way as I do, too, for she has suggested she join me at our new employee's probationary interview.

And that day is today. In our staff meeting I was disappointed with the new girl's performance. She stammered through her presentation. She was unprofessional. She needs to be put into the disciplinary process. We have two options, of course: the formal disciplinary process, which will be a nightmare of paperwork (and, really, we don't want to get HR involved in something like this), or we can deal with her shortcomings informally. I've done that before, and the results – I believe – have been successful, both for the company and for the employee. Certainly, they have displayed greater loyalty and productivity. And my secretary and I have been able to gain some new insight into unconventional management processes.

Sitting at my desk, I call in my secretary. I glance at her in her tight long black skirt and her crisp white blouse. It pleases me to see her dressed like this, like a schoolmistress. I order her to bring me the new girl …
 
Last edited:
Alison, 5'1", 23, 110 lbs

I nervously entered my new boss's office, knowing he was going to lecture me on my poor presentation. I had panicked last minute and stammered throughout the whole thing, and I was crushed, knowing that I had disappointed everyone, him especially.

I sit down where his secretary indicated and smoothed out the skirt on my black dress, my legs crossed demurely at the ankle and nervously played with my lavlier of my sorority. "You wanted to see me, sir?" I ask softly, tucking a strand of blonde hair that escaped my bun behind my ear.
 
I came out from behind my desk and leaned against it, right in front of her. I could see how nervous she was. I could see so much, in fact. How young she was. How worried about getting things right in her first job. It excited me to know she was going to be malleable. Behind her, my secretary was smiling in anticipation.

"Do you think you've done a good job so far, Alison?" I asked. "Because I have some concerns. And I think we need to find a way to address them. Would you like to begin with this process now?"
 
I bite my lip. "I don't think that my presentation went well at all today sir, last minute jitters. I am truly sorry about that, sir, it won't happen again," I say. "I'm of course willing to talk about your concerns about my performance and learn from the experience sir."
 
I'm glad to see her reaction. She bites her lip. She's afraid. She will be compliant.

"Alison, this company demands the understanding of hierarchy. That means that when a line manager gives an instruction, it must be followed. Do you understand? I've been told you have been asked to prepare work immediately, and it's not been ready till the following day. Or you've asked why the job needs doing. This is a deadline driven business, and these delays are unacceptable. What you need to understand is how to take an order immediately. Do you realise how important that is?"
 
I nod. "Yes, sir, I understand that. I'm sorry sir, I'm just new to all of this and want to make sure I do the best job possible."
 
"There are two ways to go about this. We can either go through the HR department, which will be time consuming, and will show up on your file. Or my secretary and I can deal with you here, informally. It will be an ongoing process, of course, but we can begin now, if that is what you'd prefer."
 
I nod. "I'd prefer informal, please," I say softly. I was scared, but I was also prepared to do the best job possible and swore to myself I wouldn't fuck up again.
 
"We're going to test your understanding of hierarchy now, Alison. I want you to kneel on the floor. With your ass in the air, and your face to the carpet. I realise this sounds strange, but you will realise why soon."
 
I nod, confused. "Yes sir," I say quietly. I then kneel down and raise my ass in the air and press my face down on the carpet, thankful that it was soft.
 
It excites me to see how willingly she has obeyed. I can see it excites my secretary, too. I can see her nipples hard through her blouse, a smile playing across her face.

I gesture to my secretary. She knows what to do. She walks over to my cupboard and removes from it a belt. Alison sees none of this, she hears only the soft tread on the carpet, and the opening of a door.

"It is crucial in this job that you are able to deal with surprises without losing your composure, Alison. You've shown that you understand what orders are for. Shall we see how you deal with surprises?"
 
I nod and tense up a little. I hate surprises, but I was a lot better than I was. "Yes, sir."
 
I am hard now, watching this girl on the floor in front of me. She is supine, so vulnerable. Her right cheek is flat to the carpet, her eyes fixed downward. If she were to turn her eyes up she would surely see how hard I am beneath my trousers.

"Alison, I want you to reach behind you and pull up your skirt." These words come out almost as hisses of breath.
 
I hesitate at the hissed command, but reach behind me and pull my skirt up, almost demurely.
 
I can't help but laugh as Alison pulls up her skirt. I see my secretary, standing behind Alison, look down at what is presented to her. Her hand is tight around the belt.

"Alison," I say quietly. "Why are you not wearing any panties? Look up at me as you answer."
 
I look up at you and gulp. "I was running late this morning, and all my panties were in the washer, sir. . . " I explain softly.
 
She hasn't completed the sentence before I nod to my secretary. The belt wheels through the air in a lazy arc, and comes down on Alison's naked cheek.
 
I gesture to my secretary to step back. I look down at Alison, her face flushed. Did she enjoy that blow, I wonder? Or was it simply pain?

"Have you been punished like this before, Alison?"
 
"But you have demonstrated an understanding of hierarchy and an ability to deal with surprises. That is pleasing. Tell me, Alison, how does feel to be on your knees in front of me, with your ass in the air? By the way, you should know that welt on your cheek will be sore for some time …"
 
I nod. "Humiliating, sir. But also humbling, reminding me of my place," I say. I always try to see the bright side of things.
 
I nod to my secretary. She lays down the belt and walks behind you.

"Alison, I want you to spread your legs wider, and pull the cheeks of your ass apart. Don't worry, you are not about to be whipped again. Your ass will not be hurt again during this session."
 
"Yes, ma'am," I say softly, doing as I'm told with small hesitations. I'm not sure what is going on, but I was kind of enjoying it. It was oddly freeing.
 
Back
Top