Being Rimmed, turn on or off?

i love it when a man does it to me before fucking my sissy pussy getting me all lovely and wet for him.
 
Actaully having his beard stubs scratch my ass was a turn off. I imagine it would be better if it was a woman.

But my fantasy is 90% of the time to lick women's asses.
 
I loved getting rimmed, however I love doing the rimming. It is such a turn on to lick and have someone sitting on my face. They can rub their cock on me too.
 
I Love Rimming A HOT ASS!!!

Whats life without rimming a hot guy or a hot gal??? Eating Ass is like eating Caviar or Clams on The Half Shell...something like that...

Confessions of A Dirty Man Whore - Maverick Ashley Lenartson

http://tiny********/cdvvejp

Thank You for previewing my gay book about my sexual gay experiences on amazon!

Let me know what you think...

Maverick Ashley Lenartson
:rose::kiss::heart:
 
How do I list urls without having them blocked out by the system? I am new to this discussion board and noticed your posts aren't censored...

Thank You
Maverick Ashley Lenartson

Got any ideas of where online I can post my porn book for sale to make money selling it???

Have A Great Day when you get this message!
 
First time.

My first experience was awesome. I was somewhat young, had by then enjoyed many BJ's with my best friend. But I was now involved with someone that was somewhat more experienced. I had just gotten embraced from behind, fully clothed , and his hands had a way of reaching and touching the right places at the right time. I wanted but was having trouble physically achieving the next step of our relationship. So, I was going through a treatment of sorts, and this time, his hands reached around me from behind and went to my belt and trousers. I remember leaning my head back on his chest as he unbuckled and unzipped and grabbed my jeans' waist band over the pockets and pulled my trousers down to my ankles. He remained kneeling behind me and reached up and next pulled my white briefs down. But the moment I felt his hot breath on my cheeks and his nose and mouth press into my rear, I melted and as if compelled, leaned forward and allowed him to bury his face, tongue first into me. He lapped at it and rubbed his unshaven face in an incredible scratchy scrape of my ass and settled at slurping and probing it. Moments later I noticed my cock was rock hard and I just closed my eyes and let him pull me by my gripped hips and eat me up at his pleasure. One of the first times I can remember where my cock just drooled more and more as he continued to work me sloppy. It did become a usual foreplay to other activities, but that another story. I love it done, and crave it when that pucker looks good enough to eat.
 
----------

Getting rimmed is always a turn on. Love to
feel his tongue snaking it's way up my asshole. Love to hear him grunting and moaning........
 
Such a turn on, it is the one of the best feelings ever. Love to give and recieve.
 
Back
Top