Do you mind if I look at your tits?

Just to be honest, I look too. I probably check out girls at least 5 times more than I check out guys, even though if it comes down to it I'd rather sleep with a guy than with a girl. Something about the female shape, the clothes, etc... Most guys don't seem to put in as much attention to their appearance.

Agree completely. I'm bi but still prefer men.
But when a woman presents herself well, the eyes are looking before I'm even aware, though with me (although I prefer breasts) it seems to be the bottoms getting my attention lately.

hostgator coupon

hi!,I like your writing so much! share we communicate more about your article on AOL? I need an expert on this area to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Looking forward to see you.

demotivational-posters-her-eyes.jpg

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/demotivational-posters-her-eyes.jpg

If mine are showing in any shape or fashion - Look at them! If they aren't, Look at them anyways! I always appreciate being looked at - because that means you find them attractive.

Hell yes, continue looking, get an eyeful! And hell, if you even feel the need to tell me great rack, well, I'm ok with that, too!

'Do you mind if I look at your tits?'

Not at all... They seem to be looked at quite frequently so why not have more join the fan club? :p

If mine are showing in any shape or fashion - Look at them! If they aren't, Look at them anyways! I always appreciate being looked at - because that means you find them attractive.

Hell yes, continue looking, get an eyeful! And hell, if you even feel the need to tell me great rack, well, I'm ok with that, too!

Great rack, hun! :D

I dont mind when a guy looks but I do mind when a guy STARES. It just feels creepy. Also, I hate it when much older men stare of try to look down my shirt. Ogle someone your own age, buddy. Since mine are pretty small ( only a large B or small C-cup) I often feel self-conscious about how they look without a bra or when I'm naked. Maybe its just something I have to get over.

Since mine are pretty small ( only a large B or small C-cup) I often feel self-conscious about how they look without a bra or when I'm naked. Maybe its just something I have to get over.

If you'd like my professional opinion, I'd be glad to review your case. ;)

I like the way she thinks!!

And you're a boobologist?

No thanks.

No, I am not "a" boobologist, I am THE boobologist.;):D

And lest I detect a hint of pissiness in your tone, my post was completely meant in lighthearted fun, hence the wink.

Last edited:
I don't really care, it happens. I wear shirts that show cleavage, so if I'm flaunting it then I shouldn't care if you're looking.

attachment.php

Attachments

• thumbs_eye_contact_hes_trying_he_really_is_babe_wuth_huge_boobs.jpg
    thumbs_eye_contact_hes_trying_he_really_is_babe_wuth_huge_boobs.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 541
Since mine are pretty small ( only a large B or small C-cup) I often feel self-conscious about how they look without a bra or when I'm naked. Maybe its just something I have to get over.

I know it can seem like culture idolizes the whole Bigger is Better thing, but a lot of guys prefer smaller breasts, as well, not to mention a large B or small C is still right in the middle. I hope you do get over it, because breasts are beautiful, regardless of size or shape, and you'll definitely be able to find an admirer.

Bless

I was in the checkout line at the grocery store and caught the man behind me staring down my shirt as I bent over to get my groceries out of my buggy. He wasn't gross or creepy about it so I *may* have taken a little longer to take my items out.;) Just don't weird me out and be so obvious and I'm OK with it.

BLESS YOU my dear!!!!!!!!!!

guaranteed

Geez, having guys stare at my breasts here is one thing....now I'm going to be wondering if all of my male college students are checking me out... :rolleyes:

biologically programed? LMAO thanks for the youtube link Nipplemuncher!!

I ASSURE you that, as sure as God made little green apples, your students ARE checking you out.

This. I appreciate at least some attempt to look me in the eye, but by all means take a good look.

Back