Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just what I needed..:rose:

(Smelling the chicken frying and heading back into the kitchen to see if Chef/Daddy ST needs any help. Setting a plate on the warmer and adding a little butter to the fresh vegetables steaming gently in the small pot. Putting the biscuits in the oven and setting the honey and dipper on the table along with the butter.)

(Nodding happily and buttering toast, topping some with the hot canadian bacon and some with the broiled tomato slices, sliding the poached eggs onto the top of each and topping every plate with hollandaise. A sprig of parsley goes on the 'Benedict' plates and crumbled bacon goes on the 'Blackstone' plates. Wiping the edge of each plate carefully with a wet towel to catch any drips. Looking up now and then to make sure I'm doing a good job.) "I'm sorry Daddy, I didn't catch that last part...."

UUrrrggghh!!! I missed lunch!! I had to make do with water, jelly beans, and honey roasted peanuts. Working retail makes for poor lunch opportunities! LOL

UUrrrggghh!!! I missed lunch!! I had to make do with water, jelly beans, and honey roasted peanuts. Working retail makes for poor lunch opportunities! LOL

Feeling for the poor retail associate, understanding what it's like. :)

Fried chicken is at the ready, thanks to sweet peaches' help. :kiss:
Best biscuits around.

Best biscuits around.

"I didn't do anything - Chef/Daddy ST did all the cooking!" (Setting more plates on the warmer) "OK sweetie, what would you like to drink? And Daddy Stan?"

Best biscuits around.

mmmmm ... they sure are!! melt in your mouth good!! take that Alton Brown!!
Thank you both for supper ;-)

"I didn't do anything - Chef/Daddy ST did all the cooking!" (Setting more plates on the warmer) "OK sweetie, what would you like to drink? And Daddy Stan?"

Peaches ... Iced tea with supper. Easy ice, packet each of equal and S&L, please
**bats my eyes at Daddy ST** maybe some apple pie?? Deep Dish?? pplleeaaasssee???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back