Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
technical difficulties .... or just no blood in the brain .... !

Hello, Dear Ones,

Dragon Teacher told me to pull and twist my nipples and to spread my legs ... to plunge my fingers into my pussy and to pull on my Gspot ... every moment new names popped up and I accepted the contacts assuming all could see the webcam .. but as it happens I needed to click one more time ... Dragon told me to get a toy and fuck myself har and fast ... more names every moment and I assumed I was doing things correctly but of course there was one more place to click ... I'm so sorry My Dears! Not so many of you got to see the webcast, so Dragon sent me back to offer you these photos and to say that I have learned my lesson ... and he has also ordered me to expose myself as I type ... so even now as I type these words the webcam is trained on my spread legs and the wet pussy between them ....

Next time, I promise, I'll do better! Carne Dulce
 

Attachments

  • Screen shot 2013-04-13 at 3.26.23 AM.png
    Screen shot 2013-04-13 at 3.26.23 AM.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 536
  • Screen shot 2013-04-13 at 3.22.56 AM.png
    Screen shot 2013-04-13 at 3.22.56 AM.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 388
  • Screen shot 2013-04-13 at 3.22.47 AM.png
    Screen shot 2013-04-13 at 3.22.47 AM.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 382
  • Screen shot 2013-04-13 at 3.11.26 AM.png
    Screen shot 2013-04-13 at 3.11.26 AM.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 380
  • Screen shot 2013-04-13 at 3.02.52 AM.png
    Screen shot 2013-04-13 at 3.02.52 AM.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 475
Very hot cam show you put on today, dulce; thank you for allowing me to join and watch, and I hope to see you again soon!
 
I missed it too and I must say judging from the pics it was a really good show. Oh well maybe the next time.
 
Thanks go out to you. I appreciate the oics. I don't understand the whole master subject routine. I'm not judging just stating a fact.
 
Sunday afternoon in the park

A lazy Sunday afternoon … reading, dozing, napping … until my phone signals a message … NOW … I respond to Dragon Teacher's call and find Him hungry. He gives me a choice - the shopping center or the park … I choose the park, it is so beautiful there. Wear a dress with buttons in front, He tells me. Bring a bag with your camera, bring your phone for messages, bring toys … I gather my things and slip them into a purse … ben wa balls, butt plug, glass dildo … Bring yourself to the edge, make yourself wet and then go out … tell Me when you are ready to serve, He commands.

Smiling and trembling, I obey. Having no suitable dress for the mild but chilly weather, I don a skirt and blouse that button in front over a soft beige bra. Of course I wear no panties. I finger myself until I am wet and moaning then leave the house and walk into the sunshine. REPORT. I text that I am walking on the main street towards the park. - Pull and pinch your nipples through your dress NOW. - Before me the sidewalk is mostly empty and there are few cars passing. I obey, dropping my hands when I go past the people waiting for the bus, the men chatting on the porch, then resuming … when I hear their laughter, I blush nervously, but it is unlikely they are laughing at me, I reassure myself as I continue to pinch through the linen and feel my nipples grow sensitive and alert.

I text that I am in the park. Dragon Teacher texts me to photograph women I find interesting and beautiful, but it appears to be Father's Day as I see mostly men with their children. One woman on a bicycle passes me, and two joggers, but they are intent on their exercise. Dragon Teacher demands a count of the buttons on my blouse and my skirt. There are five and seven. He directs me to unbutton the top two buttons of my blouse and I do so. Dragon Teacher demands to know if I am ready to serve and be pure flesh, pure cunt for Him. I beg Him to let me please Him and He commands - find a place to fuck yourself to the edge NOW. - I had wandered into an open space; I double back to where the greenery is thickest … the stream bed is full of poison ivy so I cannot go there. I must be cautious; where earlier there had been few people about, suddenly there are photographers prowling about taking close-ups of the bridges and flowers, making family portraits and baby pictures amongst the blooming bushes and trees.

I find a picnic table tucked into a thicket and it provides the perfect place. I set up the camera and take some photos for Dragon Teacher … but He texts and tells me to be nasty for Him … to make Him videos bringing myself to the edge for Him … listening intently for the approach of passers-by, turning my head about, part of me is sentinel, while part of me is Dragon Teacher's pet, lifting the skirt and spreading my legs wide, plunging my fingers into myself. I look at the video .. my fingers obscure my pussy and I know Dragon Teacher will want MORE … so I do it again, growing a bit bolder … as I do it, Dragon Teacher messages me again - He tells me to push myself hard for Him. I know He wants a video with the glass toy; He specifically demanded I bring it along …

Now I am trembling truly, sitting primly looking at the screen of my phone when I hear a passer-by come near and returning to my wanton task when the coast is clear. I take out the glass toy and spread my legs again … I plunge it into myself and know that I must not merely take a photo but make a video … so I must count, continue until I have reached 50 deep thrusts with the dildo. Part of me sentinel keeping careful watch, part of me superego aghast at such insanity, part of me rebel and outlaw flaunting the rules, part of me slut and wanton reveling in the deep thrusts of the dildo, I find myself incredibly wet and responsive to the sensations, to the Dragon-fucking in the park …

Dragon Teacher messages me to ask a passer-by to take my photograph … He told me to say it was for my lover, but I did not see that part so I simply asked a man walking his dog to take my picture by the azaleas … I did not stammer or blush because somehow I had not noticed the part of the message where I must mention my lover … still, my flushed and just-fucked, fragrant condition added a certain spice and altered consciousness to the interchange.

I walked on - reporting on my location, on my progress, on my compliance - Take an up skirt picture NOW - I am on the path and there are many people about but I hurry to where it dips into an underpass beneath the road and quickly obey, texting yes to Dragon.

Unbutton another button on your blouse NOW - When I do, the plunge is truly deep, barely covering the bra - a smile from a passing jogger shows me the unbuttoning is appreciated … Dragon Teacher demands I find a restroom or dressing room close by to make more video for Him but I am turned away at the convenience store near the park - restroom just for customers and I brought toys but no money. :) Dragoon Teacher proposes I offer to suck the clerk's cock in order to gain permission to use the restroom - but I did not think she would want me to (giggle) … And by now the battery on the camera is blinking, on its last legs, so I hurry home to conclude my adventure. Dragon Teacher wants MORE - but He is also pleased with my service, and when I send Him the fruits of this Sunday afternoon in the park, He is so pleased with them that He decides to multiply and amplify the experience by having me write about it and share the photos and videos with you, Dear Ones! I hope you enjoy them!

Un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Video
 

Attachments

  • Q042113-2.jpg
    Q042113-2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 342
  • Q042113-3.jpg
    Q042113-3.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
Hi Carne

Carne Dulce Index

Acts of Submission by carne_dulce in her voice
Photo Number - Post Number - Photo Title
1-1 MagicWand2mask
2-1-Altar to Dragon Teacher
3-1-Altar to Dragon Teacher2
4-2-Magic_Wand toy
5-3-Magic Wand toy in use
6-3-MagicWand toy in use 2
7-5-Blouse_Shopping_Day
8-5-Bra_Shopping_Day
9-5-Shoe_Store_Shopping_Day
10-19-Pink_Panites_sml
11-32-ShoppingDay15_uncropped
12-57-Robe & Cami Masked1
13-57-Robe & White Cami - Torso
14-57-Robe & White Cami - Bosom
15-57-Robe & White Cami Preparing for Ice
16-57-Nipple with Ice
17-63-Robe & White Cami - Bosom & Collar
18-63-Robe & White Cami - Bosom 2
19-63-Nipple with Ice melting
20-63-Robe & White Cami - Torso & Legs
21-82-kneeling_obediently_1sml
22-85-Kneeling_obediently_4sml
23-85-Kneeling_obediently_5
24-96-112709-Altar to Teacher2
25-115-Carne_dulce_stockins & heels2
26-115-carne_dulce_stockings & heels_rear
27-115-stockings & heels_benwa
27-121-Submission Display at Work
28-121-3-1-10-Working pantiless
29-121-Masked3-1-2010
30-121-office-3-1-2010
31-121-pushedaside-3-1-2010
32-130-Wine12s
33-130-Wine6
34-130-Wine5
35-130-Wine16
36-143-Black Blouse Purple Panties
37-143-Standing Back Nude
38-143-Black Blouse Wine Bottle
39-146- Black Blouse Wine Bottle Rear Entry
40-146-Nude Wine Bottle Mirror
41-146-Black Blouse Wine Bottle Mirror
42-158-Topless Undressing
43-177-Pinching Nipples
44-195-3-28-10-Shoe Shopping pantiless
45-195--Shoe Shopping Fierce Heels
46-195-3-28-10- Stockings & New Red High Heels
47-204-Learning Anal Pleasure
48-204-Toys - Double Penetration
49-204-Toys - Double Penetration 2
50-204-Double Delight Vibrator
51-204-BenWa_ButtPlug_Maskc
52-211-Yellow vibrator
53-211-BenWa_ButtPlugc
54-215-Beige Heels Curled Up 3-31-10-1
55-215-harder_to_send_2
56-215-harder_to_send_4
57-215-harder_to_send_5
58-215-harder_to_send_6
59-221-Beige Heels Rear Prone
60-221-Lying on back naked
61-241-Beige Heels Kneeling Rear
62-241-Beige Heels Front Prone
63-241-Beige Heels Back Lying on Side
64-241-Beige Heels Thighs Spread
65-241-One Beige High Heeled Sandal
66-253-Kneeling Mouth Open
67-253-Beige Heels Curled Up Rear
68-253-Beige Heels Legs
69-270 Shower 1
70-270 Shower 2
71-270 Shower 3
72-270 Shower 4
73-270 Shower 5
74-302 Pussy Adorned
75-302 Beige Heels Sitting Up Nude
76-322 Stripped and Displaying for Dragon
77-322 Displaying Wetness to Dragon
78-322 Displaying to Dragon on Porch
79-322 Fingering Self for Dragon on Porch
80-333 Pantiless Up-Skirt at Work Legs Crossed 4-2010
81-344 Display in Office natural & hairless- 4-16-10
82-389 Dragon's Pet at Work
83-409 83-409 Back view - Dropping Skirt
84-409 Pink Camisole Red Bra Stockings Red Heels Bent Forward
85-409 Back & Shoulders Pink Cami Red Bra
86-409 Throat and Chest - Removing Red Bra
87-409 Looking Down at Naked Carne Dulce
88-412 Breast Curves Sun & Shadow
89-412 Nipples, Breasts, Skin, Hands
90-412 Display in Chair
91-425 Display in Chair 2
92-425 Display in Chair - Rear
93-425 Display in Chair - Reversed
94-425 Display in Chair - Reversed 2
95-425 Bent over Chair - Rear
96-428 Breasts
97-437 Offering Rear
98-437 Offering Rear 2
99-437 Offering Rear 3
100-437 Offering Rear 4
101-441 Stripped in Parking Lot 1
102-441 Stripped in Parking Lot 2
103-441 Stripped in Parking Lot 3
104-441 Stripped in Parking Lot 4
105-441 Up Skirt during Presentation at Work
106-445 Penetration Challenge Tuesday Objects
107-445 Penetration Challenge Wednesday Objects
108-445 Penetration Challenge Coke Bottle
109-445 Penetration Challenge Perfume Bottle
110-445 Penetration Challenge Candle
111-452 Carrot
112-452 Spanked
113-452 Carrot 2
114-452 Spanked 2
115-452 Midnight ride
116-457 Up Skirt - Park
117-457 Foot, Leg, Hip, Breast
118-457 Dragon Teacher with pet
119-457 Dragon Teacher with pet in flight
120-457 Dragon with His pet
121-464 Carne Dulce Kneeling on Bed - Rear
122-464 Pinching Nipples
123-464 Lifting Breasts to Lips
124-464 Licking Nipple
125-464 Bosom
126-471 Kneeling on Bed - Rear
127-471 Kneeling on Bed - Rear 2
128-471 Kneeling on Bed - Front
129-471 Skin
130-471 Blue Perfume Bottle
131 490 Leopard Bra, Kneeling
490-132 Leopard Bra, Kneeling 2
490-133 Leopard Bra, Reclining
490-134 Leopard Bra, Kneeling 3
490-135 Leopard Bra, Reclining 2
497-136 Bosom
497-137 Hair, Belly, Breast Black&White Robe
497-138 Breasts, Nipples, Hands
503-139 Reclining Nude, Purple Panties
507-140 Carne Dulce Smile
507-141 Straddling Chair
507-142 Upskirt Professional Dress
507-143 Dragon Pet-Bosom
515-144 Dragon Slut Fingering
515-145 Dragon's Slut in Car
515-146 Upskirt in Shoestore
515-147 Lacetop Stockings BenWa Balls String Finger Hidden
515-148 Upskirt in Second Shoestore
517-149 Dragon's Slut - Thigh Marking
517-150 Dressing Room - Stripping
517-151 Dressing Room - Teddy
517-152 Dressing Room Cami and Panties
517-153 Legs Stockings Red High Heels



On other threads

Nipples covered with drops of wax
Nude Back Wine Bottle
Nose Lips Chest
Breasts Soapy
Looking down - Breasts
Dropping Wax on Nipple
Nipple with Wax
Nipple with Ice
Breasts Adorned
Ice on Nipple
[URL="http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1001319&d=1270967664"]Carne_Dulce_Kneeling

Beige Heels Back View
Pink Panties & Lace-Topped Stockings Under Skirt
Red Heels and Legs
Red Heels and Bottom
Soapy Breasts
Carne_Dulce_in_Red_Heels
Altar to Desire
Display on Chair in Heels
Arched Back - Breasts
Spanked





[/URL]

Hey sexy --- u have raised your sexuality to a philosophical level and the height of feminine eroticism. Liked you write up and your pictures. Most of them made me feel hungry for your pussy. One of the best post on Lit. Keep posting baby :rose::kiss::rose:
 
Hello again :)

Hello, Dear Ones,

I am wearing warm winter clothing and my juices taste tart this evening, when it has occurred to Dragon Teacher to fancy a treat for you here ... He has instructed me to post two in particular and I have added one on my own initiative :). May you enjoy these contributions to your pleasure! Carne Dulce
 

Attachments

  • Q121014-1.jpg
    Q121014-1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 159
  • Q121014-2.jpg
    Q121014-2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 152
  • Q121014-3.jpg
    Q121014-3.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 166
Today and a look back ...

Hello, Dear Ones! I am in warm clothes - a robe, a shirt, fleece pants - but underneath I am wearing my pink undershirt, my bra, my thigh-high stockings - I could not bear to take them off after taking a photo for you today. Dragon Teacher's pleasure this week is to see me post here, and so I do at His behest. In addition to the photo from today, I add one from the first month of this year, when Dragon Teacher commanded me to perform for Him.

Many Feathers - it is good to see these words from you! Thank you for taking the time to write to me. :)

It is a good time to celebrate! Carne Dulce
 

Attachments

  • Q121014L.jpg
    Q121014L.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 141
  • Q011914L.jpg
    Q011914L.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 135
Hello, Dear Ones! I am in warm clothes - a robe, a shirt, fleece pants - but underneath I am wearing my pink undershirt, my bra, my thigh-high stockings - I could not bear to take them off after taking a photo for you today. Dragon Teacher's pleasure this week is to see me post here, and so I do at His behest. In addition to the photo from today, I add one from the first month of this year, when Dragon Teacher commanded me to perform for Him.

Many Feathers - it is good to see these words from you! Thank you for taking the time to write to me. :)

It is a good time to celebrate! Carne Dulce

Hello sexy lady . I was glad to see your post again.

enjoy everything you have shared thank you
old borg fred
 
Its wonderful to see you back here, sexier than ever!
Hope you stay a bit.
Kisses and more,
OQ
 
Today and Month 2 of the Past Year

Dear Ones,
I am naked now except for the thigh-high stockings I wear. Dragon Teacher commanded me to strip and to stay naked until posting this message to you tonight.

Before I tell you the story of the picture of today, thank you to dear Fred, to youngleo, to OQueen!!!!! :), thank you to FarmerTan and ergie11 for writing to me! Some of you are old friends and some are new - all of you brought a smile to my face today!

Today … such a busy day … I had a very important meeting with some very distinguished people … reporters taping the meeting for the news … dressed prim and proper, I answered questions and exuded confidence and composure … red white black print blouse, black jacket and skirt, red heels, bra-slip … but of course no panties, Dragon Teacher forbids panties … I know his thoughts were with me during the meeting … because he ordered me to go directly from the meeting to a place where I should squat down and spread my legs for you to show you the slut after acting the lady ….

Yes I function out in the world and smile my Mona Lisa smiles … so prim, so proper …. with my pussy bare under my skirts in submission every day … and when he sends me word to spread my legs and take a photo for him, I do it … and when he says post that photo on literotica so I can see it there …. I do it …

…. because it makes me so wet when I please him …. it makes my pussy tremble inside when I obey his commands …. when he smiles because I have pleased him, I melt … when I surrender to his will, it is like the surrender to the orgasm … a letting go and a dissolving into pleasure … ahhhh Dragon!

And to honor you more I offer with this photo from today an offering first tendered to you in February … when Dragon Teacher's taste ran more to videos, so there were few photos but here is one from that month, the second in my review of the past 12 months of submission …

It is time to celebrate! Joy and pleasure to you all! Carne Dulce
 

Attachments

  • Q121114-1.jpg
    Q121114-1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 105
  • Q020114.jpg
    Q020114.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 98
Dear Ones,
I am naked now except for the thigh-high stockings I wear. Dragon Teacher commanded me to strip and to stay naked until posting this message to you tonight.

Before I tell you the story of the picture of today, thank you to dear Fred, to youngleo, to OQueen!!!!! :), thank you to FarmerTan and ergie11 for writing to me! Some of you are old friends and some are new - all of you brought a smile to my face today!

Today … such a busy day … I had a very important meeting with some very distinguished people … reporters taping the meeting for the news … dressed prim and proper, I answered questions and exuded confidence and composure … red white black print blouse, black jacket and skirt, red heels, bra-slip … but of course no panties, Dragon Teacher forbids panties … I know his thoughts were with me during the meeting … because he ordered me to go directly from the meeting to a place where I should squat down and spread my legs for you to show you the slut after acting the lady ….

Yes I function out in the world and smile my Mona Lisa smiles … so prim, so proper …. with my pussy bare under my skirts in submission every day … and when he sends me word to spread my legs and take a photo for him, I do it … and when he says post that photo on literotica so I can see it there …. I do it …

…. because it makes me so wet when I please him …. it makes my pussy tremble inside when I obey his commands …. when he smiles because I have pleased him, I melt … when I surrender to his will, it is like the surrender to the orgasm … a letting go and a dissolving into pleasure … ahhhh Dragon!

And to honor you more I offer with this photo from today an offering first tendered to you in February … when Dragon Teacher's taste ran more to videos, so there were few photos but here is one from that month, the second in my review of the past 12 months of submission …

It is time to celebrate! Joy and pleasure to you all! Carne Dulce
Your welcome, It is a joy to see that you have grown and have return to share yourself again. So very sexy WOW

I hope you will be able to to have a special orgasm for the joy you have give to my old eyes

hugs


old borg fred
 
I love your Teacher's no-panties rule.... and how you strive to serve him. It's great to see you posting again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top