A candlelight personal tailored for my fellow geek's!

xanderra

Dom
Joined
Oct 6, 2014
Posts
417
Hello everyone local poster/lurker here. I am a twenty three year old guy that can be a goof ball. I can also be socially awkward at times which makes it hard for me to hold conversation. But what the hell here I go again!

Well let's see I am a bit of a gamer I own a 360 & PS3 and also love to play on my computer. I have been building computers since I was thirteen. I do not have the smarts for programming and all that jazz but I do have aspirations to learn Linux.

I have also been watching anime's and whatever Netflix has to offer me. I am also a little of a movie enthusiast if you can't tell by my signature. Some movies I fell in love with growing up with is Star War's Pulp Fiction Demolition man and many more that I cant think of off the top of my head!

As far as my sexual deviance goes for on lit I have tried my hand with the Dominant/Submissive relationship's. And if it is not obvious not very experienced in it. I guess you could call me a deviant I just call myself an explorer! I am pretty much open for anything.

I am looking for a lovely lady to chat with and maybe more. Guy's I don't mind chatting but for the love of god I am not interested in sex with you any way shape or form.
 
Maybe offer a little bit of what chatting with you would be like.

Set the mood by starting with what you'd do to a woman and go from there.

Good luck.
 
We've had a couple nice chats. Nothing about geek stuff since I'm not really a geek. He get's a bump from me every time :)
 
When ever I see your thread it always makes me a bit happy on the inside.

As a side note, I'm was super surprised to see that Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggen is on netflix! Next thing you know, Attack on Titan will also be there. :eek:
 
When ever I see your thread it always makes me a bit happy on the inside.

As a side note, I'm was super surprised to see that Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggen is on netflix! Next thing you know, Attack on Titan will also be there. :eek:

Oh it is just not English dubbed so I can't multitask watching it and playing borderlands 2 :(
 
Back
Top