I want a puppy.

I can't condone this behavior. Bestiality is wrong even when the dog is asking for it.

Do you think there might be a connection with your puppy being hyper and your brother's dog trying to hump him. Might be the reason, I'm just saying. :D

He's super hyper 99% of the time. The other 1% he's asleep. Elvis finally quit that shit, thank god. He constantly doing dominance asserting things to Sparky, but Sparks is just like, "I SPARK DOG!! I HAS A ROPE!!"

And Elvis is like, "I am leader!"

And Sparks is like, "I IS SPARK DOG!! I HAS ROPE!! OMG DID YOU SEE ROPE!? ROPE IS AWESOME BECAUSE YOU CAN PULL IF OR IF YOU SLING YOUR HEAD REAL HARD IT FLIES OVER THERE AND THEN YOU CAN GO GET IT!"

...I like Sparky. He's almost always happy and he's dumb as hell but he doesn't let it get him down. And he takes advantage of his smart friends. If there's a problem he can't solve he will sit there and scream until someone comes and solves it for him. And he's smart enough to watch other dogs and then do what they do. He can flush birds real good too... but he can't track shit. But he can scream and run into bushes real good.

...I love my puppy. You should totally get a puppy. Just go to the pound and pick one out. Might be a bad time now though, right before Christmas and all.

SD530571.jpg

Hey, is there a way to cut a dog's nails if you haven't cut them in like 6 months and now he's developed Diva nails and can claw like a cat? Keep in mind that said dog is terrified of getting his nails cut, and a castrato and the goal is to make them shorter without hurting him, and his nails are naturally black so you can't see where the quick is. Also, extremely hyper. So holding him still is a pain in the ass.

Hey, is there a way to cut a dog's nails if you haven't cut them in like 6 months and now he's developed Diva nails and can claw like a cat? Keep in mind that said dog is terrified of getting his nails cut, and a castrato and the goal is to make them shorter without hurting him, and his nails are naturally black so you can't see where the quick is. Also, extremely hyper. So holding him still is a pain in the ass.
They get over it — once they trust you.

Not that I know of, although I've found that a small pair of wire cutters often works better than the tool designed for that purpose.

No one has listened to Germany since the 40s. Times change. Get with the program. Being old doesn't make it right.

Really? Tell that to Greece, Portugal, Spain and Ireland. Angela Merkle calls the tunes.

That is all.

You can sit in front of my house and wait for someone to drop their pups or kittens off. It happens about once a month. There must be a "Dump your Pets Here" sign everyone sees but me.:mad:

It you really want a pup cheap, most counties and metropolitan cities have an adoption program where animal shelters are located. In my county, you pay about $50 to cover all their shots. I think there is a cheaper, separate cost for neutering if they are old enough. If no one adopts a pet within a few months, they are put to sleep.

Last edited:
You can sit in front of my house and wait for someone to drop their pups or kittens off. It happens about once a month. There must be a "Dump your Pets Here" sign everyone sees but me.:mad:

It you really want a pup cheap, most counties and metropolitan cities have an adoption program where animal shelters are located. In my county, you pay about $50 to cover all their shots. I think there is a cheaper, separate cost for neutering if they are old enough. If no one adopts a pet within a few months, they are put to sleep.

The ASPCA has a program where you can volunteer to foster animals until they're adopted and they'll cover a lot of the costs. And sometimes you just can't stand to give them back. Sparky was only $3, of course, it wound up being another $200 because he was riddled with parasites- but his basic vet care, including getting him fixed AGAINST MY WILL was only $3.

My chihuahua mix just had a litter six weeks ago. Your more then welcome to have one..or the whole lot..either way works for me.

If you get one, don't forget to adopt at your local humane society.

Here are my grown up puppies.

IMAG0296.jpg

IMAG0297.jpg

If you get one, don't forget to adopt at your local humane society.

Here are my grown up puppies.

IMAG0296.jpg

IMAG0297.jpg

D'awww
I have a little black and white shih tzu named Millie, at home. I miss her when I'm at school.

Back