The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It tried to talk her into it. She said she'd only botch it. She's not a surgeon. :D

I love my doctor. She's a riot.

Funny is good.

It's also helpful to know one's limitations. ;) You'd be less happy with no head, permanently.

Well, that's permanent. As I told my doctor, I think that was an issue I had as far back as my childhood. It just never got as bad as when I was so dehydrated last spring. :rolleyes:

No, this new illness borders on the ridiculous. It makes sense, though. My hair's been falling out for about 18 months. My head aches constantly. Now I have this ugly growth on the side of my skull, my left eye is starting to bulge out and my face is swollen.

It turns out my head is infected. :D Seriously. I have an infected head. Hell, even my doctor had to laugh. She's never seen anything like it.

So if it's an infection, is this just a matter of getting on the right antibiotics?

Poor Molly. :( :(

Hell, boy. I humped your leg, didn't I? :rolleyes:

Slurp.

Well, that's permanent. As I told my doctor, I think that was an issue I had as far back as my childhood. It just never got as bad as when I was so dehydrated last spring. :rolleyes:

No, this new illness borders on the ridiculous. It makes sense, though. My hair's been falling out for about 18 months. My head aches constantly. Now I have this ugly growth on the side of my skull, my left eye is starting to bulge out and my face is swollen.

It turns out my head is infected. :D Seriously. I have an infected head. Hell, even my doctor had to laugh. She's never seen anything like it.

Hope it isnt really serious.... hate to see a beautiful mind go down the sewer, as well as a pretty face.

Funny is good.

It's also helpful to know one's limitations. ;) You'd be less happy with no head, permanently.

As many migraines as I've had the past few weeks, I'd welcome any relief--including going headless. :D Just kidding of course.

that's goo mine can wander to the truly obscene....hot sexy... oh god there it goes....... quick catch it before it writes another hot sexy scene of utter lust

Isn't that what we're here for? Go to, boy!

So if it's an infection, is this just a matter of getting on the right antibiotics?

Poor Molly. :( :(

Actually, it's a matter of finding an antibiotic I'm not allergic to. Since having my daughter almost 9 years ago, I've developed all sorts of allergies to meds. My last big issue was during the mysterious illness I had last spring. The reaction was quite severe. The infection will run its course in time.

Hope it isnt really serious.... hate to see a beautiful mind go down the sewer, as well as a pretty face.

Flatterer. Thanks.

Actually, it's a matter of finding an antibiotic I'm not allergic to. Since having my daughter almost 9 years ago, I've developed all sorts of allergies to meds. My last big issue was during the mysterious illness I had last spring. The reaction was quite severe. The infection will run its course in time.

I'm glad to hear that. You need to be good and healthy come Chicago time so we all can try and get you out of your sarong. :rose:

Fuck Molly. That's horrible. :(

At least you know what it is though. Once it's gone I'm assuming you'll be right as rain? I know migraines are hell.

I used to get them a lot when I was in Auto Body Mech. I thought it was the TIG doing it, they got worse when I was on the torch all night. When I went to the hospital the doctor said I let them go untreated for too long, needed something to take down the swelling :confused: and needed to lower my stress levels.

Yours must have been ten times worse. I got that desire to find someone with an Axe. You must have been ready to sharpen the blade and do the deed yourself :eek:

Fuck Molly. That's horrible. :(

At least you know what it is though. Once it's gone I'm assuming you'll be right as rain? I know migraines are hell.

I used to get them a lot when I was in Auto Body Mech. I thought it was the TIG doing it, they got worse when I was on the torch all night. When I went to the hospital the doctor said I let them go untreated for too long, needed something to take down the swelling :confused: and needed to lower my stress levels.

Yours must have been ten times worse. I got that desire to find someone with an Axe. You must have been ready to sharpen the blade and do the deed yourself :eek:

I'll survive.

I've lived with migraines since before I could remember. Got them from my grandma. When you get them as a child and don't get coddled, you learn to deal with them. It got so that I could do almost anything with one of those damned things. I just didn't let them get to me.

I have to admit, though, the last few weeks have been trying. The headaches became blinding--litterally--and very trying. Hence the foul mood I"ve been in for a while. I just took my third dose of meds and I'm already beginning to feel some of the pressure letting up. Maybe I'll even start being pleasant...

Fuck that.

I'll survive.

I've lived with migraines since before I could remember. Got them from my grandma. When you get them as a child and don't get coddled, you learn to deal with them. It got so that I could do almost anything with one of those damned things. I just didn't let them get to me.

I have to admit, though, the last few weeks have been trying. The headaches became blinding--litterally--and very trying. Hence the foul mood I"ve been in for a while. I just took my third dose of meds and I'm already beginning to feel some of the pressure letting up. Maybe I'll even start being pleasant...

Fuck that.

Yikes! You scared me for a minute there. I was enjoying basking in the naughtiness. To think there'd be no more crowd rousing threads! :eek:

Maybe now you'll be able to get more pleasure out of stroking the fire :devil:

Yikes! You scared me for a minute there. I was enjoying basking in the naughtiness. To think there'd be no more crowd rousing threads! :eek:

Maybe now you'll be able to get more pleasure out of stroking the fire :devil:

Had a perfectly scathing remark to make, but realized that I'm burning precious writing time.

Had a perfectly scathing remark to make, but realized that I'm burning precious writing time.

One thing I love about being on at the same time as you. Reminds me of what I'm supposed to be doing :eek:

Part of the reason I stopped arguing in circles in the political threads. A quick 'hi' here once in awhile and back to the drawing board. Well, 'cept for tonight that is.

One thing I love about being on at the same time as you. Reminds me of what I'm supposed to be doing :eek:

Part of the reason I stopped arguing in circles in the political threads. A quick 'hi' here once in awhile and back to the drawing board. Well, 'cept for tonight that is.

Arguing politics around here is just a huge circle jerk.

It goes - cooler today, thank heavens. I put one child on a bus to camp for three days this morning, so it's getting better by the minute!

Ahh, that's the Molly we know and love!

:D

Any day you can get rid of your kids is a day in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back