Female bully decides to seduce classmate’s family

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Girl in school has been getting bullied. Nothing too bad but bully won’t stop. She then plants some evidence of a crime on bully and bully has to talk to the cops. Bully escapes trouble but is ticked off, so she swears vengeance on her classmate.

Girl however doesn’t have anything happen to her and goes about enjoying her winter break, only to walk in on bully pegging her father while making her bound mother watch. Classmate is freaked out but not as much when her dad begs bully to let him come and her mom begs to be fucked by bully.

Bully just laughs and leaves, ignoring her classmate. Parents apologize but admit bully owns them now. Girl tries to get her older brother, whose a real man’s man to help out, only for the bully to pick up his phone and reveal she’s plowing her sister-in-law while her brother eats her ass.

Girl begs for it all to stop and bully makes a deal: if girl can seduce Bully’s family over the holiday break before New Year’s Day bully will release her family and leave her alone. If not, girl joins her harem.

What happens next?

A few possibilities, add your own:

1. Bully didn’t reveal that her family has over 20 adult members who are all visiting. Classmate doesn’t have time to seduce or enslave all of them and instead has to just desperately offer herself up. Even if she succeeds, she’ll be so horny that she might offer self to Bully anyway.

2. Girl and Bully wind up having Christmas together. Bully has classmate’s family service her right in front of classmate while classmate tries to seduce more of Bully’s family. Bully’s family decide to strip and enjoy classmate and her family, so classmate must leap into the orgy, unsure if she’ll be able to stay away from her own family.

3. Classmate succeeds and Bully reveals what she wanted all along was to push classmate into being someone who could dominate even her. She then offers herself to girl, wanting to see what she’ll do.

4. Girl fails and becomes Bully’s slave, as well as her family’s slave. Her first job? Clean Off Bully’s body from her dad and brother’s spunk.
 
OK, now make the 'bully' a hot/mean girl.

And make this an initiation into a Mean Girls clique. Think 'Heathers' or similar. All of the other clique members get brought in to work the family.
 
I'm not saying that this is a bad idea or anything but can you fill in some details from the beginning of the idea.

How does the bully seduce and enslave the whole family over a holiday break?

Did the family always have these kinks and the daughter just never knew?

Did the family know about the bully before or did they meet after she escapes?

Why are the family members ok with being this bullies slaves?
 
I'm not saying that this is a bad idea or anything but can you fill in some details from the beginning of the idea.
Stop asking questions. This is LIT fantasyland. Anything can happen. People sexually enslave themselves all the time. Whole families, even. Just like adult children willingly fuck their parents-siblings-aunts-uncles-pets. It's normal.
 
Stop asking questions. This is LIT fantasyland. Anything can happen. People sexually enslave themselves all the time. Whole families, even. Just like adult children willingly fuck their parents-siblings-aunts-uncles-pets. It's normal.

The questions are essential in this case. An explanation doesn't have to be especially plausible in a Literotica story, but there's got to be some explanation. I don't see how a high school girl bully would enslave and overpower a whole family. The only thing I can think of is some sort of blackmail that implicates all of them. But whatever the explanation is, it's going to be the thing that makes or breaks the story. That's what will give it tension and conflict and interest.

Maybe the bully is a computer whiz and hacks into their computers and finds a family secret, or different secrets for each one of them. That could be interesting.
 
^^ That's where the Mean Girls thing could play a role. They tend to be from more affluent families. Maybe she's the daughter of a town elder/political power player or the boss of one or both parents.

Maybe she's also fucking her own father and/or mother and has some influence in getting the target's parents in trouble.

And of course, to get this on Lit, this has to be a college level school. Maybe they're in a Sorority as Frosh.
 
Last edited:
And of course, to get this on Lit, this has to be a college level school. Maybe they're in a Sorority as Frosh.

High school seniors are typically allowed, assuming they're declared to be eighteen. There a ton of stories using that. Some even stretch the envelope to the max going for the summer before senior year, what is fine if the twelve-years school starts at seven, as indeed is the case where I live; and as I understand had been at some point in time/place in the US as well (although not currently, I suppose).

So yeah, it is a case where a slight willing overlook may happen accepting slippery assumptions, but rigorously not accepting high school at all would kill too many subgenres, story lines and fetishes for that to be affordable.
 
MC is a Bad Girl who did advanced science-fair medical research in High School (as did rep-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) and singularly discovered a dominance compound. She first tests it on her family and finds them straightforward to control and seduce. She moves on to subjugate other families because it's fun. But she must pay a cost.
 
Stop asking questions. This is LIT fantasyland. Anything can happen. People sexually enslave themselves all the time. Whole families, even. Just like adult children willingly fuck their parents-siblings-aunts-uncles-pets. It's normal.

MC is a Bad Girl who did advanced science-fair medical research in High School (as did rep-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) and singularly discovered a dominance compound. She first tests it on her family and finds them straightforward to control and seduce. She moves on to subjugate other families because it's fun. But she must pay a cost.

All we need is some kind of logical start to the story that leads the bully and main character into a relationship that leads the domination in a interesting way or it will just be for fapping and I don't read on Lit for that.

Like wise the main idea for the story is really a miss without explaining how it all started because if she can just Dom anyone she feels like then she's not a real Dom and being a bully is not relevant to some one with powers like that.

If you were going to write the story as presented you could go as-

Bully knows about the towns underground BDSM ring and that the MC family are all subs involved with it so she becomes a Dom and targets them- Leading to the post plot.

Bully first tried to seduce the family by being slutty and cheating with the dad and brother only to find that they both prefer to be treated like a sub and so she opens them up to the DBSM life style where she is there Dom- Leading to the post plot.

Really I just want to see the path the story takes before getting into it.
 
Assuming everyone is over 18, bully seduces dad and manipulates him. He gets divorced, and bully turns him against his daughter. Maybe bully taunts daughter by sending her videos of her having sex with her dad.
 
Assuming everyone is over 18, bully seduces dad and manipulates him. He gets divorced, and bully turns him against his daughter. Maybe bully taunts daughter by sending her videos of her having sex with her dad.

The story idea at top was much more complicated than that and that may have been the problem, when she has the whole family under he in such a short time in very specific ways it makes the story really hard to get into.

I like your refined version, because with it just being the dad then we can assume she is giving him something that his wife isn't and that the MC may not know about.
 
What if (you don't see it but is described later - I like the sudden discovery idea) the parents confronted the bully to stop bullying the daughter but she manipulated them and dominated them.
 
Back
Top