The Nanny

As Shane heard that Kayla was okay with him cumming in her mouth, he groaned. He felt her immediately go back to sucking his cock, and he lost all control. His hand gripped her hair, as he thrust hard up into her lips. His cock throbbing as he knew he was going to cum. "Oh my god..... fuck yes...." he moaned loudly.

As he lost control, he felt his balls tighten, his orgasm rushing forward. His breathing got heavy and wild as he thrust up into her. His cock exploded, as he shot stream after stream of cum into her warm, waiting mouth.
 
Kayla moanedswallowing every drop of his cum then sat back on her knees and grinned and licked her lips.

"Mmmm feel better Mr. Lewis?" Kayla asked panting
 
Shane felt Kayla's mouth sucking hard on his cock as he came. He watched her as his orgasm subsided, his breathing heavy as she continued to suck, making sure to clean his cock. As she sat back on her knees, he watched her swallowing every last drop of his cum. He gasped, his body instantly relaxing. The orgasm that he had was so needed.

"Oh fuck...… that was amazing...." he groaned, his eyes closing as he knew what he did was wrong. However, it felt so good. He opened his eyes to see his sexy nanny still sitting between his legs, "God, what we did was so wrong though...."
 
Kayla sat back on her feet and licked her lips and looked up at him as he mentioned how wrong it was what they had done and also how good it had felt. " Mmmm well then..You had better get back to bed then Mr Lewis"she said and chuckled.

She got up sexily and smirked knowing his eyes were still on her and she began to get undressed slowly with him still in the room.
 
Shane heard Kayla's sexy voice as she got up and smirked at him. His eyes were moving over her body as she began to get undressed, right in front of him. He gasped, "God, Kayla....." he said as he began to pull his pants back up. His mind racing as he stood off of the couch. "We can't do that again...." he said, sounding nervous that his wife may find out.

As he watched Kayla strip off in front of him, he felt his eyes locked onto her incredible body. He sighed as he knew he had to leave, but he was distracted by her actions. His mind knowing that what she just did to him felt amazing. He needed release and she gave it to him, but he also knew how bad it was. He was a good husband and good father, he wasn't the type of guy to stray from his family.
 
Kayla smirked and continued to undress knowing his eyes were fixed on her body and he seemed to be stuck in place watching her and in some sort of internal struggle as he mentioned he couldn't do that again with both nervousness and hesitance in his voice.

She knew this should definitely not be happening because she didn't want Mrs.Lewis to find out or have him fired and also because she loved working with the kids and didn't want any conflict because of her she just wanted to make her boss feel better.

She chuckled and left her clothes there then walked over to her bed naked " Mmm good night Mr Lewis" Kayla teased seeing how he was still staring and knew she had ways to get herself off for the night.
 
Shane watched Kayla continue to undress until she was naked. He watched her walk over to her bed, saying goodnight to him as he began to get up off the couch. He put his cock away and buttoned his pants back up, however, as he began to walk toward the stares, he stopped in her doorway. He looked at Kayla, his eyes staring at her amazing body as she laid in her bed. He gasped, "Goodnight Kayla....." he said softly as part of him wanted to join her. He wanted to feel what her pussy felt like around his married cock.

He shook his head, "Fuck..... I have to go...." he said as he began to leave. He forced himself to head up the stairs and back to his wife. Before heading to his room for the night, Shane went into the bathroom, attempting to clean himself up and calm himself down. After he did, he headed to bed, laying next to his wife while thinking about how amazing Kayla's mouth felt around his cock.
 
Kayla woke up early the next morning before the family to pleasure herself in the shower then get dressed in some comfortable clothing and went upstairs to clean and prepare breakfast for everyone. She heard the kids awake and got them showered and dressed and then saw the couple meet her downstairs.

She saw Mr. Lewis and was a little heated seeing him after what she remembered she did last night but quickly gathered herself not wanting him to think she was throwing herself at him.

She smiked seeing the full kids playing "Good morning Mr and Mrs Lewis, Breakfast is ready, ive already fed the kids hope you both enjoy" she said giving mr Lewis a slight look before joining the kids in the living room .
 
Shane went to sleep, hating himself for giving into the nanny like he did. He was happily married with two kids, and he gave into one moment of weakness. He did not sleep well, and was awoken early the next morning by the sound of his children and his wife moving around. He sighed, as he woke up, getting ready, wondering if Kayla would make a big deal of what happened last night. He sighed as he put on a pair of jeans, with a hoodie over his t-shirt. As his wife and him headed downstairs to greet their kids.

As they walked into the kitchen, they saw that Kayla had already prepared breakfast and got everything ready. His wife gave Kayla a fake smile as she sat at the table to read the paper and eat. Shane watched as Kayla gave him a look and joined the kids in the living room. Shane sighed, as he made himself a cup of coffee, then headed toward the living room to see if he could talk with Kayla.

As he walked into the living room, he gave a weak smile. "Good morning Kayla..... thanks for getting everything set this morning," he said. He was trying to be polite, hoping that Kayla would not make a big deal about what happened last night. He was worried his wife would find out.
 
Kayla gave a small smile and nodded " Of course Mr Lewis , just doing my job" she said and contained a smirk. She knew what had happened last night and she knew how risky it would've been to mention anything about it in front of his wife so she stayed away from the topic.

She played with the kids letting the couple spend some time together before Mrs. Lewis head out and noticed she said goodbye to everyone but her. She chuckled inwardly and said to Mr. Lewis jokingly " She really hates me huh?" And laughed.

The kids played around a bit and tired themselves so She put them down for a nap . She smiled noticing it was just her and Mr.Lewis alone again and said " Is there anything I can get for you Mr.Lewis?" And smirked.
 
Shane and his wife enjoyed their breakfast that Kayla made as they spoke about the day. Of course Shane had to go to the office at some point, but his wife was working all day again. After breakfast, Shane stood up and took care of the dishes, not wanting to leave them for Kayla to take care of. As he finished the dishes, his wife walked up to him to say goodbye. He gave her a hug and kiss as she left to say goodbye to the kids. As he finished drying the dishes and putting them away, he walked into the living room to see Kayla with the kids.

As Kayla asked him if his wife hates her, he laughed and shook his head. "I am sorry, I do not know what her problem is...." he admitted. He knew what happened last night was not something he did. It was way out of character, but it felt good. He had needed to let out some of his sexual frustration and stress. However, he also knew that Kayla was working for them, and he had to keep things between them professional. As Kayla took the kids to put them down for a nap, Shane moved to the couch, knowing he had a little bit before he should leave for the office.

As Kayla came back down he smiled as she sat next to him. "Thanks for putting the kids down..... anything for me? No.... you do plenty..." he said as he looked over at the nanny. "I need to get to the office at some point today...." he said, not sounding excited about it.
 
Kayla sat down comfortably next to her hot boss and she knew he was a bit nervous about what she did last night with him and she knew she also had to discuss it because she knew he had liked it just as much as she did but she had to let him know she wouldn't be telling his wife anything about it.

" Mr. Lewis... about last night.. I don't normally do things like that" she said and looked over at him and moved a little closer " I promise... whatever we did.. is our little secret " she said and moved her hand over to his lap " I'm here to take care of the family ... in every way" She smirked

She knew she was being bold with him but she did want him after what she did last night and she knew he wasn't getting the attention he needed sexually and she didn't mind helping him relieve himself.
 
Shane heard Kayla reassure him that whatever happened last night would be their secret. He looked over at his children's sexy nanny and felt his eyes look her over. As he felt her hand move over into his lap, he gasped. It was a bold move by her, but he was lost in the moment. He let out a soft sigh as he thought about what to say. Kayla brought him to orgasm last night, and it felt incredible. He knew how wrong it was, but deep down, he needed that release. His wife had been so busy lately, they just hadn't had the sexual interactions they used to.

"God Kayla..... thank you...… but..." Shane began. He was trying to fight his sexual urges. He was not the guy who cheated on his wife. Last night was a one time thing, he couldn't let it happen again, could he? He was staring at Kayla, knowing his children were upstairs napping and his wife was not at home.
 
Kayla smirked seeing his internal struggle with what she was doing. She normally wouod never do this with any of her bosses especially Mr. Lewis but she liked how it felt making him get a little relief last night and she also hadn't liked how Mrs. Lewis treated her so that was a part of it.

".....But what....Mr Lewis?"she said looking into his eyes and slowly moving her hand up to cover his crotch. " I can take care of this..." she smirked seeing how hard he was beneath her hard and slowly stroked him through his pants.

She leaned in slowly kissing his neck " Do you want me to stop?..."
 
Shane was shocked as he felt Kayla's hand slide over and cover his crotch. His cock was throbbing in his pants as he felt her starting to slowly stroke him through his pants. He gasped as her hand was sending waves of pleasure through his body. He felt his eyes close for a second, before opening to look at his children's nanny, "But.... my kids are upstairs..... and I am married Kayla...." he said softly, trying to be strong. However, his will was breaking slowly, and he could feel the need to get off growing inside of him.

As Kayla leaned in and told him she could take care of his hard cock, he groaned. "Fuck..... that is not your job though....." he said, trying to fight the desire. He felt her lips pressing against his neck and his eyes closed again. Kayla slowly started kissing his neck, her lips driving him crazy as she found the spot that turned him on. As she asked him if he wanted her to stop, he let out a low, soft moan. "ahhh no..... but you should..... this is so wrong...."
 
Kayla chuckled and began licking and kissing the spot she k we was getting him going and stroking him more. " mmmm... what is so wrong about me helping you Mr. Lewis... it's the right thing to do... i couldn't let you go all day like this at work.. " she said stroking him more

" The kids are asleep... they wont hear a thing... and I definitely wouldn't tell Mrs. Lewis.. Tell me you don't want this... Tell me you don't want me to take care of this big cock..We can help each other... or we can take care of ourselves separately which wont be nearly as much fun." She smirked looking at him
 
Shane felt Kayla's tongue begin to lick his neck as she sucked on it gently. Her lips were driving him insane and he felt his cock growing even harder as she teased him with her lips. He felt her hand stroking his now rock hard cock as he gasped. He heard her teasing him, telling him that she couldn't let him go to work so turned on. He wanted her, his cock wanted her to pleasure him and he knew it. What happened last night was something he knew was wrong, but Kayla was making him want more of her.

"God this is wrong Kayla..... yes I want it.... but I shouldn't..... I am married with children," he moaned, still trying to fight the urges. However, he was giving in. His hand slid onto her, sliding up her flat stomach toward her large chest. Shane wanted to feel her breasts. He wanted to feel how much bigger they were then his wife's. He wanted to touch Kayla's young, and amazing body and give into the desires she was building inside of him.
 
Kayla grinned and pulled his hand closer to her breasts and smirked " Mmmm I wont tell...promise...how do they feel Mr. Lewis." She said watching him get bolder in his moves and massaging her breasts. Kayla knew this was wrong but she also knew how much Mr. Lewis had needed relief and how much she wanted to fuck him after last night and she definitely would be getting to that very soon.

She leaned in kissing his lips and unbuttoning his pants to take his cock out and stroke him skin to skin. She heard him groan and she stroked even faster chuckling when she heard him moan and teasing him " Do you like this... or do you still want me to stop?" She asked teasingly
 
Shane heard Kayla tell him she wouldn't tell as she pulled his hand closer to his breasts. As his hand slid onto her large breast, he gasped. He answered her question, "ahhh god..... they are perfect...." he admitted as his hand began to grope her breast, pushing his fingertips into her soft flesh. His hand squeezed and massaged harder as he gave into his desires, his cock rock hard for his kids nanny.

As she leaned in to kiss his lips, he closed his eyes. His lips pressing against hers as he returned the kiss. He felt her hand unbuttoning his pants and slipping inside. He gasped as her hand pulled his cock out, stroking him now. The skin on skin contact made him moan into her lips. ""Oh fuck Kayla...." he moaned as her hand moved faster, teasing him. "mmmm fuck....... it feels so good.... but its wrong.... Kayla..." he begged, letting his need and desire start to take over.
 
Kayla grinned and kissed him " Mmmm if it's so wrong... stop me " she teased and stroked faster moving her lips slowly to his neck kissing and pulling his shorts down slowly and getting on her knees between his legs and taking him into her mouth. She knew how much he had liked her blowjob last night and how much he enjoyed her swallowing his cum too.

She smirked taking her top off so he could touch her bare breast and she chuckled knowing howminto it he was getting.
 
Back
Top