True Liberals: Join Me and Walk Away!

CeriseBuss

mere chattel
As a lesbian living an alternative lifestyle, I nonetheless came to the same conclusions ten years ago as this gentleman expresses here:

#WalkAway Campaign

Today's "Liberals" are anything but liberal in its true sense. They are intolerant oppressors of free expression who see the world not through the lens of humanity's equality, but through the gender and racial politics of victimization.

If you are a "Liberal" in the current sense, I dare you to watch this entire video and defend what today's Left has become.

If you are a "liberal" in the traditional sense who still supports the Democrat Party, I beg you to watch and consider what this man has to say.

Thank you!

As a lesbian living an alternative lifestyle, I nonetheless came to the same conclusions ten years ago as this gentleman expresses here:

#WalkAway Campaign

Today's "Liberals" are anything but liberal in its true sense. They are intolerant oppressors of free expression who see the world not through the lens of humanity's equality, but through the gender and racial politics of victimization.

If you are a "Liberal" in the current sense, I dare you to watch this entire video and defend what today's Left has become.

If you are a "liberal" in the traditional sense who still supports the Democrat Party, I beg you to watch and consider what this man has to say.

Thank you!

You asked nicely so I watched. Speaking only of politics, the political landscape is not made up entirely of the far left and the far right. It's not a matter of black or white, there are shades of gray. It is the extremists from both sides that are most passionate and therefore drive politics. That is why it was so easy for shithead to drive a wedge. I think the majority of people in the US are moderates. Politicians using the media are convincing many that there are only two choices.

Winston Churchill

The wisdom of Winston Churchill who said famously" If you are not a liberal when young, you have no heart.
If you are still a liberal when old, you have no brain.

The wisdom of Winston Churchill who said famously" If you are not a liberal when young, you have no heart.

You have no brain if you think that liberal and conservative are the only two choices.

You asked nicely so I watched. Speaking only of politics, the political landscape is not made up entirely of the far left and the far right. It's not a matter of black or white, there are shades of gray. It is the extremists from both sides that are most passionate and therefore drive politics. That is why it was so easy for shithead to drive a wedge. I think the majority of people in the US are moderates. Politicians using the media are convincing many that there are only two choices.

If you scroll down, you'll see the video of a Black guy who talks sense and makes compelling arguments for people -and minority groups- to dissociate themselves from both parties.

He also said that only half of the country usually vote, and that those who choose not to are generally moderate Liberals and Conservatives.
Which means that the electorate is made of both moderate people, and of people who think in polarities and extremes.

Given that, it makes sense to me why both R and D preach such extreme divisive messages: they cater to those who are more likely to vote and be influenced.

You have no brain if you think that liberal and conservative are the only two choices.
Who said conservative-not me
Liberalism is a religion
You must believe impossibilities
Then follow the dogma in spite of proof otherwise

He must have said that when he was DRUNK.

Everything is not truly black and white, some people are more liberal or conservative on certain issues than others.

Funny, there are plenty of OLD conservatives who are dumb as fuck, especially on the GB, so how do you explain that?

:rolleyes:

If you scroll down, you'll see the video of a Black guy who talks sense and makes compelling arguments for people -and minority groups- to dissociate themselves from both parties.

He also said that only half of the country usually vote, and that those who choose not to are generally moderate Liberals and Conservatives.
Which means that the electorate is made of both moderate people, and of people who think in polarities and extremes.

Given that, it makes sense to me why both R and D preach such extreme divisive messages: they cater to those who are more likely to vote and be influenced.

I've heard that same argument from black activist friends. I understand their frustration with the Ds but I don't where they think they are going unless it's to start a third party. If they had voted for Clinton in the numbers in which they voted for Obama we would not have rabid racists as president and AG.

It's an interesting one, my own political trajectory.

I -misguidedly- tended to equate Democrats with Liberalism, and I admired Obama. He talked the right talk, he cleaned well and was classier than the other presidents.

But I changed my mind after diving more into Politics, and reading that his team prosecuted those from the bottom following the 2008 crash, while allowing the sharks to walk free and prosper. Plus he did nothing about Bush's shameful legacy - the proxy wars, drone killings and the incarceration problem in the States due to "the war on drugs".
So he talked the right talk about minorities, but once elected he did nada about them.

Out of desillusionment with Obama and Corporatist globalists, I fell for Trump.
Just like Obama, he talked the right talk before elections: "End globalism, encourage small businnesses"- for people like me, and he sprinkled some racist remarks for those inclined towards these.
But once elected what did he do? Cater to the same Globalists and transnational corporations, under the umbrella of pretend nationalism.
I'm still on the fence, because he stopped interfering in Europe, like his predecessors did, and he's less invested in proxy wars.
I've heard that same argument from black activist friends. I understand their frustration with the Ds but I don't where they think they are going unless it's to start a third party. If they had voted for Clinton in the numbers in which they voted for Obama we would not have rabid racists as president and AG.

They're two heads of the same monster.
. But for some reason, in the States they succeeded in convincing people that there are only two choices. Probably because of money into Politics.

European electorate is different.
People don't hate each other to such a degree over Politics, because they focus on the same common goal: to stop the croneys.
They aren't as divided along so many lines (atheists versus Christians, Homosexuals versus Straights, Pro-choice versus anti-Abortionists, Whites versus Blacks, pro-illegals versus anti-illegals) and so on.

It's all very weird to me, because on a 1:1 I generally find Americans to be more tolerant and open-minded than Europeans and Common Wealth-ers.

Who is trying to convince us that the Walk Away campaign is real ?

Spammers, paid to spread this dumb rumor.

Tens of thousands of bots from Russian (?) bot farms want you to believe!

Has-been actor, Republican James Wood.
Sarah Palin wants you to believe.
Breitbart wants you to believe.
FOX TV news wants you to believe.
Nearly every Extremist Republican website.
Why did the The Epoch Times print it ?
Same reason Rupert Murdoch does.
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
Epoch needs cash.
Republicans have plenty of cash.
Epoch has print copies in every nation.
Good way to spread this rumor.

Trump wants you to believe it.
Trump needs Reps and Senators.

Brandon Straka wants you to believe.

Who is Brandon Straka ? No one knows.
Someone started a facebook page this Spring.

It is really easy to construct a false persona out of bits and pieces. It will be interesting to find out who is behind all.of this nonsense.

Someone is getting paid, to create bot accounts to send out propaganda tweets.

Someone has stolen the real Sofia Vargoros' name, and used a profile picture stolen from a book cover by someone with a different name. Twitter killed the account after the harm was done.

Dave Weigel
@daveweigel
Via @placeboasis, here's another fake account trying to make #WalkAway happen. 16k RTs for "Sofia Vargoros," a bot with a profile pic stolen from -- I am not kidding -- a book about getting rich from penny stocks

CJ Pearson is selling his minority community out, in exchange for Republican money.The teen helped to campaign for Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) in 2015 He trolled President Obama, fir the Republicans.

Alex Jones wants you to believe

Alex Jones tried to leech off of Pewdiepie's fame.

Pewdiepie's name became widely known.

Why did he do these fucked-up stunts ?

I would say attention from new viewers.

https://kotaku.com/disney-drops-pewdiepie-over-anti-semitic-jokes-1792324412

Sample of wrong headed "jokes"
2/13/17

Maker Studios, a division of Disney, just severed their deal with YouTube megastar Pewdiepie. They pointed to a (now-deleted) January 11 video in which Pewdiepie paid two men to hold up a sign that read, “Death To All Jews.”

The people holding up the signs were from a third world country, and did not have any understanding of the implications on the signs. They only knew they were getting paid to have their picture taken with the signs.

I do not follow Pewdiepie, but his brain farts got him in trouble.

From the pages of the Washington Post

The pro-Trump Internet is really good at convincing its audience that going viral signals popular opinion, that its movement is and always will be #winning.

In this case, #WalkAway is the answer to the possibility of a Blue Wave in the 2018 midterms. It doesn’t need to be true to be effective. After all, the hashtag has now become an article in The Washington Post

What is the message of the Walk Away campaign ? Leave the Democratic party.

Not even Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the honest, true, grassroots Latina, that won the vote for Representative, is urging this.

This Walk Away campaign does not carry the sweet scent of a natural community grassroots political awakening.It could be a joke.

Who, is going to buy the story, that members of minority communities, LGBT, and women will receive better consideration and treatment, from Republicans ?

It is the Democrats who fight for rights. This year, Republicans under Trump have been steadily fighting against rights for women, minorities, LGBT.

we're way past reconciliation. I look for organized violence to erupt soon, when the Left realizes theyre screwed forever.

You guys need to start posting in the GB too.

I'm a Liberal at heart, but I started to hang out with conservatives mostly because, despite several of their comments that I don't agree with, they don't troll or stalk posters. Plus they graciously explained things to me, instead of calling me or implying that I'm an unwashed illiterate White-Paki third worlder.

One third of those who call themselves 'Liberals' on the GB either troll and stalk people, or support such behaviors.

It's frustrating that so many balanced Liberals exiled themselves on one Board. Despite their excellent posts one soon gets bored of this forum because there are few diverging opinions, fewer challenges.

So you just discovered Fox News? How exciting for you. Now go away.

#WalkAway Campaign

Thank you!

I'm a Liberal at heart, but I started to hang out with conservatives mostly because, despite several of their comments that I don't agree with, they don't troll or stalk posters. Plus they graciously explained things to me, instead of calling me or implying that I'm an unwashed illiterate White-Paki third worlder.

One third of those who call themselves 'Liberals' on the GB either troll and stalk people, or support such behaviors.

It's frustrating that so many balanced Liberals exiled themselves on one Board. Despite their excellent posts one soon gets bored of this forum because there are few diverging opinions, fewer challenges.

Your experience with conservatives who post on GB is very different from my experience. I find the majority to be intellectually dishonest.

Interesting trolling attempt. I've read your posts. You're just another Trumpette. Nothing balanced about what you post.

Interesting trolling attempt. I've read your posts. You're just another Trumpette. Nothing balanced about what you post.

Please don't poison my dog!
He might belong to racist crud like me, but he's innocent!

Please don't poison my dog!
He might belong to racist crud like me, but he's innocent!

Why do you go directly to violent behavior? Where is your mind placed?

Just trolling, aren't you?

You're a radicalised fuckwit, Pilot. You lost your common sense a long time ago.

As an immigrant who came across discrimination IRL too, it makes sense that I hang out with people who don't display bigotry towards myself.

Please tell me which GB ingroup encouraged my stalking with graphic sexual comments or with the "you're a third world illiterate White trash" meme.

It ain't the GB right-wingers, I can tell you.
So it makes sense that I hang out with people who don't spit on me. It's a matter of self-preservation.

1/3rd of the GB Leftists have personality disorders, whereas most Libs who post in this forum don't. So it's natural for me to root for well-adjusted posters.

There is a troll in this thread. A man, that has stolen the GB name of one of the nicest biological women on the GB. I admired her, because she competed for a position in a "man's field of study," and won it. I do not know what she looked like. She left Lit just as I joined Lit. There was a mass migration to other places, about that time. She was kind, thoughtful, and clever. I met a woman that was very much like her, in many ways, through my Ogre Husband. My O.H.'s colleague was tall, very attractive, cultured, and could have been anything she wanted to be.

Nothing like the biological man that pretends to be a woman, using her name. Right Wing Extremist Republican men that hide in women's clothing, are the most cowardly of creatures.

Boston has plenty of transvestities, trans-sexuals, and men that dress up for fun or profit. They do not defend or support Republican politicians, that seek to punish them, just because they were born that way.

I say this, because my college and university years in off campus housing, always had little pockets of LGBT nearby. If you are friendly, accepting, and open, you meet people that are the same. I was born in 1954. When I was growing up, more people stayed in the closet, and kept their private lives a secret. Not like now, when you can choose to live your life out loud. The exception was entertainers, and they only had true freedom when they were performing, or in Provincetown, MA.

OTOH, there are some selfish, greedy people that will sell out their own kind, for a buck. Thank goodness, the rotten apple is a rare thing.

CeriseBuss? :confused:

There are only two female posters in this thread, and I doubt that anyone had a username as stupid as mine.

There is a troll in this thread. A man, that has stolen the GB name of one of the nicest biological women on the GB. I admired her, because she competed for a position in a "man's field of study," and won it. I do not know what she looked like. She left Lit just as I joined Lit. There was a mass migration to other places, about that time. She was kind, thoughtful, and clever. I met a woman that was very much like her, in many ways, through my Ogre Husband. My O.H.'s colleague was tall, very attractive, cultured, and could have been anything she wanted to be.

Nothing like the biological man that pretends to be a woman, using her name. Right Wing Extremist Republican men that hide in women's clothing, are the most cowardly of creatures.

Boston has plenty of transvestities, trans-sexuals, and men that dress up for fun or profit. They do not defend or support Republican politicians, that seek to punish them, just because they were born that way.

I say this, because my college and university years in off campus housing, always had little pockets of LGBT nearby. If you are friendly, accepting, and open, you meet people that are the same. I was born in 1954. When I was growing up, more people stayed in the closet, and kept their private lives a secret. Not like now, when you can choose to live your life out loud. The exception was entertainers, and they only had true freedom when they were performing, or in Provincetown, MA.

OTOH, there are some selfish, greedy people that will sell out their own kind, for a buck. Thank goodness, the rotten apple is a rare thing.

You really need to explain things further.

This is the most bizarre, homophobic posts that I came across in this forum.

You're not helping the Left. At all.

You're a radicalised fuckwit, Pilot. You lost your common sense a long time ago.

As an immigrant who came across discrimination IRL too, it makes sense that I hang out with people who don't display bigotry towards myself.

Please tell me which GB ingroup encouraged my stalking with graphic sexual comments or with the "you're a third world illiterate White trash" meme.

It ain't the GB right-wingers, I can tell you.
So it makes sense that I hang out with people who don't spit on me. It's a matter of self-preservation.

1/3rd of the GB Leftists have personality disorders, whereas most Libs who post in this forum don't. So it's natural for me to root for well-adjusted posters.

Sorry, not interested in your silly games.

Back