DA dilemma (Closed for Ghaust and Ash13)

I try to plead stop but it seems their "disdain" for lawyer types has taken prescedence over them letting me go with the papers I originally came for. " just trying to do my job" I whimper as they again comment on my tall slender frame as they....
 
Damien left the heavy folded rubber coil inside her, stretching her pussy as Teak walked back in with an oil can in his hand.

"Here you go boss "

Damien set it down on the table, "stick something in her mouth boys"

Jay and Teak looked at each other, shoving and pushing toner in front of her and shove their meat in her mouth.

Damien moved to the side of the room, watching amused as he stripped naked. He walked over stroking his cock as he picked up the oil can.

"Now it's my turn"

He pressed the spout between her ass cheeks, pouring oil between her bound legs, before climbing up between them.

"Hope I lubed you up enough " ,he whispered as he shoved his cock into her ass, and Teak silenced her screaming mouth
 
My screams are muffled on Teak's massive cock as my once virgin ass is taken by another large member. The shop echoes with his grunts and his balls slsmming into ny young hips. My 5'10 frame puts my tight ass up in the air at the right height for the best leverage as he tall as well allowing himti rwakkt drive it home as one now mocks me with the papers on the desk for me to look at as Yeak holds my head in place.
 
Her throat is sealed by the thick fat cock, her mouth being forced to work it as Damien fucks her ass, driving into her tight, lubed hole until he cums.

"Suck my boy dry bitch and you can go, Jay... get the package"

Damien wipes himself off on her clothes as Jay returns with a sealed box. She is cut free from the table as Teak continues to fuck her face.

"The box is for you... turns out we already sent those papers over to your boss"
 
I get dressed and make it back to the office. My boss congratulated me on getting papers from a tough client. I try to tell him what took place. He snickers claiming I'm over exaggerating being a young DA. He tells me my day is not over as he gives me two more clients to retrieve paperwork from. He says I'm the "newbie" so I get all the rubbing around. The two "assignments" are...,.
 
Mr Wright looked at her as she stood in front of him. She was talking, wittering on about something about being fucked by Damien and his boys.

He vaguely listened as she went on, unaware that he was watching a video of her tied to the table in the garage getting filled in all holes with black cock.

His eyes drifted over her breasts, her unfettered nipples pressing proudly through the thin cream silk of her camisole.

"Very good dear, you have two more jobs to do for me today, you'll find the paperwork in the room at the end of the corridor, oh and tomorrow I need you with me"

He watches you leave the room, enjoying your ass as it moves beneath the slim silk pencil skirt, smiling.

You walk down the corridor and walk into the room to find Andrews with one of the secretaries bent over a desk
 
I walk in and gasp dropping my folders on the floor " way the heck is going on here " I stammer. Andrews says in the newbie and I just need to walk away and whatever files I needed from room he will bring to
Me later and don't tell boss or else. He seems upset that I don't move right away. Too shocked at sight to do so I guess.
 
She doesn't hear Simons walk in behind her, lust filing his gaze as he watches her bend to pick up the dropped files. He steps in quickly, scoping her against his chest, pulling her in tight.

"Do you like watching people fuck..? "

She could feel his cock grinding through her thin silk skirt as he held her fast, one strong arm encompassing her about her waist as his free hand slid upwards towards her barely contained breasts.

"Go on Andrews, give us a show"

Andrews grinned at the sudden change of circumstances, shoving the secretary hard over the desk, a ripping sound filling the room as he yanked his hand from beneath her skirt, a torn strap of cotton clenched between his fingers.
 
Last edited:
I see the torn panties held aloft by Andrews like a trophy of some kind. I struggle against Simmons but he is too strong. I'm too shocked by their boldness to scream. I watch as her skirt is lifted as Anderson plows in. Part of me reluctantly getting wet at the forced scene as I feel Simmons grab my perky breasts through me blouse as he controls my tall slender 5'10 frame with relative ease.
 
Andrews has the secretary full bent over the desk, kicking her legs lewdly apart as he takes his cock in his fist, driving it into her as he presses the ripped scrap of cotton between her lips

"You like that", grinned Simmons, pulling down on Kimberly's camisole, tugging the delicate strap off her right shoulder until her breast popped free of the silk.

"Is this getting you as turned on as me..?", Simmons other hand clawing at her skirt, drawing up her legs as his cock bulged harder against her ass
 
I gasp as my one breast pops free. I struggle to no avail. I
May be 5'10. But Simmons is stronger holding me in place. I recognize the secretary as the one that was interviewing earlier for an open position as I hear her mumble through her panty gag. My skirt going higher as I feel Simmons get bolder as him and Anderson talk like this is commonplace in the office.
 
Simmons drags her tight skirt up about her hips as they watch the spectacle in front of them, his fingers finding her pussy damp beneath her hose.

"You like watching Andrews fuck... maybe you're jealous...."
 
"Get off me perv!" I say showing then my feisty side. Which seems to egg them on even more. The secretary across the desk is flipped onto her back by Andrews as she is panting hard now not sure if what to make of being watched and all. I feel Summons hand dive down the front of my pantyhose. As I blush from my own exposure in front of the new secretary.
 
Simmons pushes his hand hard down the front of her pantyhose, his fingers working over her bald slit, before thrusting hard into her moist snatch.

"Fuck you are a horny wet bitch...", he teased, biting her ear as they watched Andrews yank off the secretary's blouse and toss it across the room

Simmons pulls Kimberley's top down, the straps slipping offer shoulders as the fine silk drags across her rock hard nipples

"I wonder who will come first... you... her... him...", Simmons laughed
 
I struggle,as reluctantly. My nipples grow harder from the "attention" and the exposure to the cool back office air. I try to get Simmons hand out if my pantyhose, but it's shoved in good as he rubs my bald slit faster and faster. Andrews jokes with him. "Gonna play with the leggy new girl or actually gonna do her ?"
 
"Well the boss got her all dressed up like this, so I'd better not ruin her outfit... I think it's a special delivery for an important new client", Simmons replied, "that said, I might get to suck me off while you give us the floor show"
 
The secretary on the desk just lies there and takes it too stunned to act especially with more people,Andrews and myself now, in the room. To watch Simmons expose and screw her. The hand is withdrawn from my pantyhose and I'm shoved to my knees. Without a second to take in what is going on Andrews shoves his cock in my mouth grabbing a handful of my shirt red hair. Commenting on my 5'10 height making me perfect on my knees.
 
The situation in the room moves fast as they switch places, Andrews pulling his dick from the thrashing secretary and striding over to Kimberly as Simmons pulls his hand from beneath her skirt and shoves her to her knees.

"Open wide", he commands, "and finish off what she started". He laughed as he looked over his shoulder to where Simmons was already fucking hard on the desk
 
The secretary panting a mile a minute as she's pounded on the desk without mercy. My tall frame in my knees sets me,reluctantly, at the perfect height as my mouth is stuffed with cock. " you'll enjoy working here in our offfce" he mocks. They know I won't quit or report them out of my own pride I try to control the pace but hair grabbed and face now being used like a pussy by my colleague.
 
Simmons hammers the secretary, his hand over her mouth, further stifling her moans as he roughly yanked her legs up about his shoulders.

Andrews smiled as he watched, growing thicker in Kimberley's mouth as he gripped her tighter by her short tresses. Holding her head in place he thrust deep into her throat, relishing the sounds of her choking, drool dripping over his balls.

"Fuck, her mouth is nearly as talented as her cunt... I think she likes the taste of secretary on my cock"

He suddenly groaned, holding her steady as he filled her throat with cum, refusing to let her spit. Pulling out, he wiped his dick on her cheek, before giving her a business card from his pocket.

"Sort your make up and get to this address, Mr Monk is expecting you... I'm sure you're going to love his gentleman's club "

"Well she sure knows her way about a pole... fucking cock hungry bitch "
 
Last edited:
again I should run and report this to the police but my subborn nature got the best of me and I will show these guys I can work and earn my way into the firm. I head to the club to meet Mr Monk. I'm stopped at the door, dressed as I was from office pink camisole top, black knee length pencil skirt pantyhose and heels. They stop me claiming I need "searched" for security reasons.
 
Last edited:
The two security guards are dressed identically, tight fitted tops barely containing their well muscled torsos, and fitted black pants

"Nobody gets to see the boss without being checked out first"

Without an other word, the other one roughly grabs her by her shoulders, turning her to face the wall and shoving her against it.

"Hands up and grab hold of the clothes rail"
 
"What is the meaning of this" i hiss "i have a meeting to go to i sm hiding no weapons" i plead. Secretly turned on by the bold moves yet nervous as im not sure of their true intentions as reluctantly I comply grabbing the bar with a large mirror in front of it.
 
One moves in tight behind her, grasping her hands where they grip the rail, as the other moves to lean against the wall beside her, folding his arms as his eyes rove over her body

"Step back and spread your legs", the one behind her commands as he slowly brings his hands down her bare arms, pausing as he reaches her body.

"Now"

His large hands hold her just below her arms, fingertips teasing the sides of her breasts
 
“This is uncalled for” i hiss “ill have your jobs for this” trying to show a tough side. Hands on the rail as i shudder a bit as i feel the light touchon the sides of my breasts. Hoping they stop at simple groping and go no further since the bra is front hook and a small pink lace thong under my pantyhose. My breathing increasing more and more in anticipation of their next moves and intentions.
 
Back
Top