Beach Bum

cumnchat

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 24, 2013
Posts
5,111
Vince Edwards
28 YEARS OLD
6' 3"
Beach bum and womaniser
Unemployable


Vince Edwards screwed up his eyes to shield them from the burning sun as he woke from his nap. Turning his head to one side to see what had woken him from his beer induced nap he saw a group of beach babes a few yards away ready to party, and what babes they were, all lithe and tanned with tight hot bodies glistening with a mixture of sun protection and sweat and for the most part showing their attributes to all who stopped to watch them dancing to the beat of the music.
Vince rolled over onto his stomach , propping himself up with his tanned muscular arms and he watched feeling himself growing harder by the second as first one then another discarded the skimpy tops of their bikinis , their full firm tits bouncing freely.
Vince grinned to himself, here was a chance of pussy that couldn't be missed. He picked one out that looked the most likely candidate for a grope in the dunes or maybe even get her back to his dingy apartment just off the sea front.
He stood up to his full 6' 3" and stretched his muscular body flexing his pecs for the girls who had stopped dancing to watch him preen and put himself on display like a peacock. Walking over to the girl he had picked out he put his arm round her waist and squeezed her. "Hi babe, I'm Vince, how about we take a little walk?" he murmured softly in her ear nibbling on her earlobe as he spoke.
"Sorry Vince, you've got great pecs and I don't doubt for one moment that you're just as impressive down there, but you don't have boobs or a pussy and that's what I'm after. " she laughed in a teasing way.
Vince laughed back, not at all put out by his mistake "Oh well Honey each to their own but if you ever want to try a guy you give me a call ok? You could do me a favour though and point out those that you won't be hitting on that'll save me a lot of time.".
The lesbian giggled and pointed at several girls who were watching with great interest. She pointed at one and said "I don't know about her , she's new but if you don't have any luck I would certainly love to get my hands on her"
Vince glanced over at the girl that had been pointed out to him and his pulse began to race and his heart hammered in his chest, she was utterly gorgeous.
Just a tiny micro bikini covered the essential parts of her perfect body she was a long legged redhead with a wicked but oddly innocent smile.
He began to move towards her when it seemed she panicked and gathered her belongings and fled along the beach.
Vince's heart sank as she was the only one he had any interest in now, he had to find her, somehow.
 
OOC Kimberly
22 5'10 130 32c chest 40" long legs short red hair. Typical Barbie girly girl.

I head to one if the beach bars but slip pink sundress over my bikini. The sundress is 3" above my knees and the thin steaks same as bikini straps. I sit at the bar and order a small Alabama slammer. Trying to figure out who the " perv" staring at me was. He was kinda cute but stil freaked me out a bit. I sip my drink enjoying the warm air and ignoring cheap pick up lines from other guys at the beach bar.
 
Last edited:
Vince follows the fleeing girl but loses her among the crowds even with his height and her flaming red hair he can't see her so he walks slowly along the parade peering into each bar and coffee shop until he sees her hunched up in the corner of a bar with whatappears to be an ALABAMA SLAMMER.
Vince grins and orders two Slammers and sits down opposite,"You look as though you could do with another, perhaps you'd like to tell me why you went off like a bat out of hell, I was only going to ask you out for a drink like we're having now, unless I'm so goddamned ugly I repulse you"
He sat back arms folded waiting for an answer while his eyes swept over her tight shapely body. Her dress was quite modest in a hot pink sundress but it couldn't conceal the swell of her tits or the curve of her hips even though she was seated and her bare legs were slightly open. Vince had difficulty in stopping himself from staring, he didn't want to spook her into running again, he wanted her and had no intention of letting her leave without the promise of a date.
 
Last edited:
Shrugging shoulders I say " your not that ugly" showing a slight snobby side in my tone. " just alotvif creepy guys here and thought you were one of them so I took off. Needed a drink anyway and just to relax over here a bit. " I don't really make eye contact with you. Kind of nervous yet turned on a bit by your style. I look around pretending to pay you not much attention.
 
"It's good to know that I'm not ugly at any rate but I'm not like these sleaze balls that only want to get your panties off and have their fun then disappear, don't get me wrong I'd love to get in your panties but there's more to me than that, you'll find out if you come on a date with me tonight "
Vince made his play and hoped that she would go for it but it didn't seem too promising as she was looking around and seemingly not even listening to him.
Vince took the bull by the horns now and to get her attention he cupped her innocent looking face in his big hands and made her look at him while he spoke.
"Don't you know it's bad manners to ignore somebody while they're talking to you? Now listen up, My name is Vince and I want to take you on a date tonight , no strings , whatever happens , happens. First though you need to get some lotion on those shoulders and that cute nose otherwise you'll look like Coco The Clown dressed as a lobster, I would offer to do it for you but you would probably think I was a perv. so yes or no? Seven thirty right here ok? "
The tip of her nose and pale delicate shoulders were showing the first blush of sunburn so to emphasise the need for sun lotion he lightly kissed the tip of her nose and ran his hands from her chin down her soft silky neck and gently brushed her shoulders and along her arms to hold her tiny hands looking at her as if pleading with his question about the date, waiting expectantly.
 
Last edited:
I show up for "date" back to the beach bar wearing a white spaghetti strap too that had a lace up front. The hem was aboutv2"above the knees and 2"white heels. It looked good on my pale creamy white skin with my red hair. One guy at bar while I waited for Vince to show was even bold ,and drunk and hooked a finger into top of dress pulling it out to peer down it. Just as he did that Vince showed up.
 
Vince didn't have much of a wardrobe to choose from but he managed to find a clean hawiian shirt and slacks and a pair of not too scruffy sneakers.
He showered and trimmed his designer stubble , unwilling to sacrifice that, even for a chick. Looking at his reflection in the fly blown mirror he had to admit that he looked pretty good.
Vince found the bar and unsure if his date would even show he searched the growing crowd nervously unable to see her until a fracas at the back of the bar caught his eye and there she was more gorgeous than ever in an eye catching short white dress with a lace up front , but she was trying to fend off some drunken slob who was pulling down the front of her dress and trying to get a look at her boobs. Vince felt a pang of envy then anger boiled up inside him as he pushed his way through the crowd to her side. Putting his arm possessively round her waist he growled menacingly at the drunk, "Push off unless you wanna get hurt the lady belongs to me."
The drunk staggered away muttering "Fuckin' muscle bound bastard got all the luck"
Vince rounded on him holding him by his shirt front "If you got yerself sober you might , just might find some chick desperate enough to want to be with you, now though you gotta apologize to my girl"
The drunk managed to stand up straight and even though his eyes were firmly fixed on her chest he muttered an apology.
Vince turned back to his date and said "Sorry I was late , I could have saved you all that, now how about a drink , Alabama Slammer's your tipple if I remember." Smiling with all the charm he could muster.
She shrugged her shoulders and gave him a sweet childlike smile and stood on tiptoe to kiss him on the cheek but he was too quick for her and moved his head so that the kiss intended for his cheek landed on his lips. Her lips were smooth and soft, slightly wet, he tasted her and had difficulty controlling his lower body from becoming too obvious.
They took their drinks to a quieter corner of the bar and chatted as though they had known each other for ever. He discovered her name was Kimberly but she was rather reticent about her surname , seemingly embarrassed by it. She was 22 years old but her Barbie Doll ways made her seem younger.
All the time they were talking Vince was trying to figure out a way to either get her back to his dingy apartment or how to get her to invite him to her's.
"Shall we dance?" He asked after about an hour and Kimberly eagerly agreed and they made their way onto the dance floor.
It was a smoochy sort of number and Vince took the opportunity to hold Kimberly close to him feeling her warm body close but not pressed to him or not until his hand slipped down to clasp her small, tight but well rounded butt. The transformation was electric as Kimberly ground her pelvis into him and her arms snaked around his neck her breath hot on his neck. Vince tightened his grip on her and moved his hips in sync with Kimberley's his crotch now hard and bulging uncontrollably, he didn't bother to hide it any longer and they became lost in each other. They had their first real kiss, their lips meeting with mouths open and tongues twining around each other. The kiss would have lasted forever if the music hadn't stopped.
They stood in the centre of the dance floor unwilling or unable to speak until Vince plucked up his courage and took the plunge.
"Your place or mine?" His voice husky with passion
 
Last edited:
I roll my eyes at the cheesy "your place or mine " line then go back to sit at the beach bar and sip another drink. Blushing a bit cause he is cute and the question was bold. Rubbing my thighs together obviously a bit turned on and fidgety on my stool trying to play " hard to get". My speech trying to show a casual tone. Yet my body language seems to be betraying me. " is that all ya got line wise?" I say with a sarcastic yet playful tone.
 
As soon as he spoke Vince knew how cheesy the words were yet it was all he could think of except "I'd love to fuck you" and he knew this wasn't the time to say that sort of thing.Instead he sat beside her and put his arm round her shoulders making her lean into him so he could feel the warmth of her supple body.

"Is that all ya got line wise?"

Vince chuckled to himself, at least she had a sense of humour.

"I do have other lines but they're a little more direct, probably give away what I'm thinking right now, but that will have to do so once again, your place or mine ?"

Wondering how she would react to his persistence in wanting to get her alone in either his or her's bedroom. He could tell that she wasn't too upset at his advances by the way she was shifting on her seat and rubbing her thighs together.
 
Last edited:
Not thinking anything if it and after some more rowdy drunks headed to beach bar. I say "mine". As I would be on familiar turf. As we get to my apartment you see I'm very girly girl. Pink and light purple everywhere. I ask if ya want a soda as you old boldly turn on my tv and flip channels.
 
Vince was over the moon when Kimberly said that they would go to her place as he wanted to know more about this little beauty and her home would e a good place to start. From the moment they entered Vince knew that she was a very girly girl type with lots of pink, pale purple and splashes of pastel.
"Ya want a soda?"
Kimberly asked in her shy little girl voice and at Vince's nod she went to the kitchen to fetch it. Vince took the opportunity to nose around a bit and seeing the TV remote he picked it up and flicked through the channels, nothing out of the ordinary until he saw the favourites button, when he pressed it the titles that appeared would have made a Pimp blush.

Cindy's Seduction"
"Roy's College Rampage"
"How To Do It On Your First Date And Not Appear To be Promiscuous"


Vince grinned and his cock began to grow in his pants, he was sure he was on to a winner.
Kimberly returned with two sodas but with Vince standing in front of the TV she couldn't see what he had found.

"Nice place you have here Kimberly , lots of wild parties or do you prefer just one on one?"

Vince teased her then cupping her chin he kissed her slowly and sensuously sucking on her soft bottom lip. He placed his hands on her bare white shoulders and slid his fingers under the spaghetti straps and drew them off her shoulders to hang down her arms. Looking into her eyes Vince saw the first signs of the struggle that Kimberly was having with her emotions, even though she was returning his kiss and her breath was short. it seemed she might push him away any moment.
To delay that moment Vince slid his hands to the top of her dress and stroked the upper part of her panting breasts with the back of one hand and cupped the other through her dress, squeezing it gently.

"Do you want me to carry on or go Kimberly? It's your choice"

Without waiting for a reply he began unlacing the front of her dress, slowly opening it as the laces became undone, revealing her creamy soft fleshy breasts. Soon they were free and Vince lifted one to his lips , suckling on a hard pink nub.

"Well Kimberly do I stop now or do you show me your bedroom. By the way I like your choice of TV favourites."

He stepped to one side so Kimberly could see the listed programmes.
 
Blushing a say " what?" Playing dumb as you make ions lie not letting on you saw my stuff and you say something about design shows to throw me off. I stop and begin to relace my dress saying " we can't do this I barely know you" however when you go to unlace dress a second time. I don't stop you breathing heavily as my perky 32C's go up and down with each breath.
 
Vince is undeterred by Kimberly's apparent reluctance to go any further and he begins to unlace the front of her dress again until her perky tempting breasts tumble out, this time he slides the top down to her waist and nuzzling on her cool silky neck he slides it over her hips , letting it drop to the floor then stepping back to admire her shapely body.

"Don't fool yourself honey, you were all for it back at the bar, nothing's changed, you want to , I want to , where's the problem?"

Again he sees the blush rise on her face and moves closer holding her warm trembling body close to him. He begins to lavish soft gentle kisses on her face ,neck and shoulders, soft wet kisses that make her squirm in his arms as his hands slide slowly over her body , following the curve of her back and over the hump of her tight rear then caressing up and down the outside of her long toned thighs and sliding between them , exploring, but unhurriedly. Vince's fingers slip under the gusset of her tiny silk panties and flutter along her slit and finally his hand rests motionless on her clit.

"Is it 'cos this is our first date and you don't want to put out in case I think you're easy?"

Receiving no answer he smiles and makes an outrageous suggestion.

"Let's see what your favourite program says about it shall we?"

He scoops Kimberly up in his arms, carrying her to the couch in front of the TV and sits her down with one arm under hers so he can comfortably cup and caress one of her delightful breasts, he lifts one of her legs over his knee her camel toe clearly outlined against the gusset of her panties. Selecting the favourites list he picks out,

"How To Do It On Your First Date...... "

As the screen flickers into life his free hand continues its exploration of Kimberly's long slim legs and thighs.

After the initial introduction a sexy looking dark haired beauty appeared.

"Hello girls , have you ever been in the situation where you have a handsome hunk on hand on your first date and you want to jump his bones like crazy?"

She pauses and makes her cheeks bulge in an most unmistakeable way.

"BUT,,,, Something is stopping you from pouncing on him and grinding your pussy onto his cock, What's stopping you ? Think about it girls.........Yeah that's right PRIDE, you don't want to let him think you're easy do you? Of course you don't, so follow my instructions and you can fuck every guy you like on your first date and he'll only think of you as a really liberated woman."

Again she pauses as if allowing her words to sink in, then smiling broadly she continues

"First off let him have a grope then act coy , tell him something like "I'm not ready for this " or "I can't do this, I don't know you well enough". Whatever you do don't let on that your tight little pussy is dripping with lust. If he's the sort of guy that just accepts it let him go , he's not worth the trouble and probably wouldn't satisfy you anyway.IF however he tries again let him go a little further, tease him and start moaning, that shouldn't be too difficult if you are really into him should it? Convince him that it's him who has persuaded you and you'll have him eating out of your hand and once in bed he'll be eating your hot little pussy too. Well there you have it girls how to have your guy on the first date AND keep your reputation intact."

With that the camera panned further away to reveal a guy on his hands and knees lapping at her pussy. The beauty on the screen tousled his hair and murmured,

"What did you say your name was?

She looked into the camera and winked seductively.

Vince had grown really hard during this and looked at Kimberly who appeared to be in shock ,staring glassy eyed at the TV but with her legs still wide open and her panties showing a small wet patch, her breasts heaving.

"Well Kimberly she sure has some interesting ideas and I see you are following her instructions to the letter, the only question now is, do you follow instructions in bed?

Vince grinned and began kissing her shoulders moving down to her breasts where her nipples were as hard as walnuts.
 
Last edited:
Biting my lower lip my mouth says "no we can't" but my body begins to betray me. The first sign is that I don't relace dress up nor do I really stop you as you gripe my perky chest. My dress now halfway off as I stare at you like a deer in headlights. Not sure to push away or go with flow. My long legs and thighs rubbing together. Turned on by your moves as my brain tries to determine which way it wants to go. My head goes back and forth bewteen your hands and voice on tv. Her sultry tone like a trance. Each time I begin to snap to reality. I hear her words and drift off watchibg your hands rub my firm tits. Arching back a bit almost subconsciously pushing them more into your hands my own hand starts to drift to bewteen my thighs but I stop myself unsure of if I should or not. The brain half confused and hand aroused now.
 
Last edited:
Between sucking on her hard pink nipples Vince looks at Kimberly's face and sees the indecision there as to whether she should go to bed with him or ask him to go. Having got this far Vince was in no mood to go anywhere so he lets his hand wander between her partly open thighs and walks them teasingly to the entrance of her wet pink pussy and gently eases his finger under the thin fabric of her panties and strokes between her outer lips and thrusts slowly and rhythmically inside her, easing her long legs open to accept him. One hand goes behind her head and bunches in her hair as he gently turns her face to him and sucks on her sweet soft lips murmuring into her open mouth.

"We both know we're not going to spend the night here on this couch discussing whether or not I should take you to bed so shall we get on with it, time's a wasting"

Kimberly's trembling acceptance of his probing finger gives Vince all the encouragement he needs and he lifts her up and with his finger still inside her he carries her into her pink and purple bedroom and lays her on the bed, stands back to look at her, now looking relaxed with the decision no longer her's to make. One arm is languidly behind her head , sucking the fingers on the other suggestively a twinkle in her eye.

"First things first baby, we get rid of those panties"

Kimberly sits up and teasingly slides her panties over her hips and down her long shapely toned legs and tosses them to one side then lays back in the same pose with her legs parted invitingly.
 
Last edited:
Biting my lower lip kinda turned on by his request if my panties. I slide them down my toned 40" legs and pull them off then fling the skimpy lacy garment at him I then lie back knees up and a bit parted as my kind still conflicted on how far to go. My thighs go back and forth bewteen rubbing in anticipation and slightly opening giving him a sneak peek a boo shot of my totally bald pussy. Staring intently as he stands at edge of bed over me.
 
Chuckling loudly as you throw your damp panties at me I catch them and suggestively look at you as I hold them to my nose making a great show of sniffing at the wet crotch.
"If you taste as good as you smell baby then we're in for one hell of a night" My voice low and even but full of promises that I intended to keep. My eyes drifted down to your slightly parted legs and the partly obscured view of your pussy. Looming over you I push your bent knees apart to take in the full beauty of your glistening pink flower and I suck in my breath at its magnificence as you lay spread , legs wide apart yet still an air of innocence about you that would not have been out of place in a convent. Your innocent air shows itself as you cover your breasts with your hands.
"I don't know what to make of you Kimberly, coy and innocent as you hide your breasts from me yet so very wanton as you invite me with open legs to your bed."
Finally deciding that I am within my rights to continue I strip off my shirt and begin to undo my pants when you stop me and kneel on the bed in front of me your face inches away from my hard throbbing shaft still hidden in my boxers.
"Yes Kimberly, what is it you want now?" I ask teasingly as I hold your hair and pull your face towards me.
 
Still covering my chest. Blushing at exposure. You can tell my brain is conflicted. Not normally like this but instinct is taking over. My breathing heavy in anticipation of the current situation. Look at you and unable to say words I just nod yes like i want to continue but my eyes , like a deer in headlights, still shows unsurity even though my body begins to betray rational thought more and more.
 
Holding your hair firmly I made you look at me and although there was some uncertainty there you nodded and put your hands on my thighs and lowered your head to nuzzle the bulge in my boxers, not putting your lips to me yet but I freed my rampant throbbing meat and place the tip on your bottom lip letting my salty precum ooze on to your tongue and you swallowed it down and shook your head in surprise and O'ed your lips and began to suck it into your warm wet mouth. I let you go at your own pace initially but your nails dug into my thighs and your sucking became more frenzied so I thrust my cock deeper into your mouth and hit the back of your throat when you began to cough and gag so I held you in place until it passed and you began again your expressive eyes gazing at me in wonderment , no doubt wondering how this was going to end. I was in no doubt at all, the sweet and innocent Kimberly was going to end up on her back with my cock deep inside her hot wet pussy, but first she was going to swallow my cock and its contents.

"That's it honey , you're doing fine, just use your tongue a little more."

I encouraged and cajoled you into sucking me to orgasm and filled your throat with my hot creamy spunk making you choke as you struggled to swallow it all and it spilled from your lips and slid down your chin onto your perky bouncing tits.

"From that performance Kimberly I'm guessing that's the first time you've given head, not bad at all though, given time you'll be a great cock sucker."

I laid you on your back and spread your legs as you looked at me with those big wide eyes, now heavy lidded and waiting expectantly and it seemed , hopefully.
 
Instinct taking over as I look at the hard member pointing at my lower half. I arch my back lifting my ass slightly off the bed and begin jumping the air while I lay on my back. A sign I can't take it anymore and I want my oussy and your cock to become one. Dry humping the sir more almost seemingly trying to feed my pussy to your awaiting hard member. " well just gonna look at my naked body or screw it?" I say with a playful tone to my voice.
 
With the remnants of my cum still dribbling from the corner of your mouth you look lost as to what to do next but your body decides for you and your body arches and your legs part as you hump the air. Your next words decide the rest of the night for us as you murmur playfully,
"Well just gonna look at my naked body or screw it?"
"I sure ain't gonna walk away now baby, I've worked damn hard to get this far,"
I hold your arms above your head and lower myself down to press myself along the soft supple length of your body , squashing your tits against my chest and nuzzling the entrance to your hot wet pussy with my big domed cock head, coating the dark pink lips of your entrance with slippery precum.
Pressing my lips to your soft seductive lips I can taste myself on your lips and as you open your mouth for my tongue I thrust my hips up and my cock enters the depths of your eager channel , feeling the bucking motion of your hips as you welcome me.
 
I didn't want sex at first from this guy knowing he seemed like a typical womanizer but he was charming and pretty cute as well. "Am I slutty for this ?" I think to myself as his motions and rythms feel rather good since it had been so long since I had intercourse. He hit spots not hit in some time. As my body stiffened up as he rocked my body. My body enjoying the attention. Little by little I feel my self grow wetter.
 
Even though Kimberly was responding to him Vince was a little confused. Kimberly seemed to be blowing hot and cold, one moment she couldn't get enough of him the next she was almost shrinking away from him so he just kept doing what he was doing, stroking and kissing her warm soft flesh, seeking out her hot spots and making reassuring noises in her ear, telling her what a wonderful sweet girl she was and how lucky he was. All of which to his chagrin he realised was true, maybe she thought that he considered her a slut or at the very least, easy.
Vince's cock slid in and out of Kimberly's hot pussy but it didn't feel right, she was wet and aroused but it somehow seemed forced as if she needed to convince herself that she should be enjoying his attention.

"You're overthinking this baby, just relax and let me take care of the rest."

He coo'ed into her soft white neck and wriggled his wet tongue just behind her ear and slid his hand under her and lifted her tight round butt to change the angle slightly and suddenly he felt he had her as her back arched and her legs wrapped around his back urging him deeper. Her juices began to flow faster and her pussy flooded smothering his shaft in warm honey and she was panting hard as he edged her closer and closer to fulfilment. Picking up the pace he thrust harder and deeper until Kimberly moaned out loud, and scored her nails down his back. It hurt Vince like hell but he grinned in triumph as they erupted together, rolling together across the bed arms and legs entwined.

Finally they came to a standstill and Vince lay on his back with Kimberly perched on top of him with his cock still inside her. Her face was flushed but radiant as they smiled at each other.

"That baby, that was SPECIAL."

He meant every word and pulled Kimberly's head down to kiss her soft sensuous lips.
In the morning Vince woke with an ache in his groin and a very stiff woody, rolling on to his side he traced his fingers teasingly over Kimberley's ribs and hip before sliding his hand between her soft thighs and gently stroking her wet slit.
"I hope you slept well baby 'cos you're going to need a lot of energy before breakfast.
All he got was a mumbled reply which he took as a 'Yes'. Vince grinned wolfishly, rolling Kimberly on to her back and quickly made his woody disappear into her ripe pink pussy. Five minutes later he lay with his hands behind his head and dropped a bombshell of a surprise on her.
"I reckon that if we're gonna be an item it makes sense if I move in, whaddya say baby?"
 
Last edited:
My eyes wide with shock. " ummm what I know we did ummm way more than I've ever done after first meeting someone but moving in. No way your crazy" I can see his arrogance isn't budging in. Then he claims just for a few weeks. I had no idea his plans included letting his pals come over whenever they wanted.
 
Vince felt quite offended by Kimberly's reaction to his suggestion that he move in with her. To him it made perfect sense, his one room was so small, and here he'd have more room, a cook, a housekeeper and more importantly pussy on tap.

" AAAWWW, KIMBERLY, don't be such a stick in the mud. it'll be fun, you and me together, we won't have to date, we can go at it anytime we like. LIKE NOW!!!

He caught Kimberly up in his arms and rolled her onto her back and pushed her knees up to touch her shoulders and hovered over her giving her his puppy dog eyes and sliding his purple domed cock head into her slit parting her soft pink lips with a soft sensuous slurp and thrusting into her seductively , reminding her senses of all she had felt throughout the night.

"Just think honey, this will be waiting for you when you get back from work, every night"

Vince whispered seductively in her ear as he pumped her then thoughtlessly he stopped and asked,

"Hey, you never said but you do work don't ya ? If not we'll have to find ya something pretty damn quick."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top