Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I saw a truck that read Great Grandma's Chocolate Goop today on the way home from work.
2. It's really weird to me that I can't actually call any of you people, ask to come over real quick (because, duh, you're so right next door), and grab/give a hug (or twenty).
3. My criteria for being completely comfortable around someone sounds contrary to itself. But maybe it isn't. Like, I need to know I can just be quiet and it won't freak someone out, but at the same time I have this irrational fear of running out of conversation over the course of time. Please, someone else tell me they feel this too. :cool:
4. Incinerator. You like to watch me, and I like to disappear.

3. My criteria for being completely comfortable around someone sounds contrary to itself. But maybe it isn't. Like, I need to know I can just be quiet and it won't freak someone out, but at the same time I have this irrational fear of running out of conversation over the course of time. Please, someone else tell me they feel this too. :cool:
I do.
It's scary. It's like you live in my head and think my thoughts. :eek:

2. It's really weird to me that I can't actually call any of you people, ask to come over real quick (because, duh, you're so right next door), and grab/give a hug (or twenty).
I'm feeling so huggy tonight. :eek:
Roommate came over and cuddled with me for a bit and when she went to shower, I was like, "Noooo...!"

OMG! How does a kitten that small produce such a big stinky smell? :eek:

Bluey and Dampy - You guys can be silent, I can prattle on enough for all of us.

As I just said a few days ago:

Why do children always get stomach bugs in the middle of the night? :(

Alternate post:

Another sleepless night. :rolleyes:

The swallows have arrived... it must be Summer.

I'm watching the tiniest little birds build a nest outside my study window . . . and I just heard that it is expected to snow heavily here tomorrow and all of next week.

I'm not sure if I want to stop the birds from building, or help them build faster.

I'm gonna be in so much trouble for being here so I'm running away quick. :eek: So much for my self-exile to get work done. Though in my defense you can't do work on a technical paper with a 3 year old climbing up your back:D

I'm gonna be in so much trouble for being here so I'm running away quick. :eek: So much for my self-exile to get work done. Though in my defense you can't do work on a technical paper with a 3 year old climbing up your back:D

I think i might need to do this myself...cept i won't have a 3 yr old climbing uo my back but i would love someone else to be climbing into my lap...and wiggling a little...:devil:

*trying to keep a straight face* Back to work...go on! I'll need a good therapist in a few years once mine gets burned out.:kiss:

*pokes at your cheeks to make that straight face fall off and become the grinning jokey face :D*

:p

lol, what makes you think i will be any good? :eek:

There is a pot of coffee here at my ex's, hmmm....I wonder if it is any good? *looking suspiciously at the pot*
Last week she blurts out..."Don't drink that! As the coffee mug rises to my lips.
"why?"
"its old!"
You have to give it to her, she could have let me drink it.:D

*pokes at your cheeks to make that straight face fall off and become the grinning jokey face :D*

:p

lol, what makes you think i will be any good? :eek:
You are intelligent and kind I think you will be a wonderful therapist. :kiss:
It is keeping your kindness and maintaining detachment that is the trick. I think that comes with practice. It is understanding that each of us carry our own unique realities with us. Yet still we follow patterns of behaviors that are likely to be social imprints or innate(genetic) in origin. It is in that domain that a therapist works their magic. Learning to tweek a patients reality to acceptable tolerances..l God how my therapist tweeks me:rolleyes:

You are intelligent and kind I think you will be a wonderful therapist. :kiss:
It is keeping your kindness and maintaining detachment that is the trick. I think that comes with practice. It is understanding that each of us carry our own unique realities with us. Yet still we follow patterns of behaviors that are likely to be social imprints or innate(genetic) in origin. It is in that domain that a therapist works their magic. Learning to tweek a patients reality to acceptable tolerances..l God how my therapist tweeks me:rolleyes:

:kiss: i guess you'll have to be one of my guinnea pigs when i am qualified :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back