Guys, When you are Riding your Dildo, What are you Fantasizing About?

I also love the feel of a huge cock. I`ve had a real 9 incher and loved it...it made me want bigger so i got myself an incredibly thick 10 inch dildo with balls. I love riding it..taking it deep righ tto its base and grinding away while I stroke myself. My fantasy would be for my dildo to come to life as I`m riding it and be attached to a beautifull she-male. Five more girls come into the room and each one is built exactly like my dildo...long and thick and they all cum like Peter North. They dress me up, make-up included and turn me into a sexy looking slut and proceed to turn me into their cum whore. I ride all of them to orgasm, bareback, and get my ass flooded with huge loads of cum. By the time the last one floods my ass they are all ready again but this time its for my mouth. They slide a buttplug into my ass to keep all that wonderfull cum inside me, tie me to a chair and one by one my mouth is fiilled with the cum of all 6 without a drop being spilled.

If dreams could only cum true

HMMMM That would be fun
 
Thinking about her
015.jpg
 
Just lately I've been fantasising about being taken by a super well hung black shemale who stretches my ass out and keeps it full with her huge black cock all night long
 
I'm always fantasising about 'the ones that got away'. Guys from my past who I never managed to get it on with.

Current favourite fantasy is an old schoolfriend who I kept in touch with for many years, but never told I was bi. I never see him these days, sadly. I know he had a lovely cock, but I never saw it hard. So I always imagine the dildo is him.

Too bad I have to do all the work - I need to build a fucking machine!
 
I think about how much I wish it was a REAL cock, so the stud it is attached to could release his load inside me...

I want to feel it...for real..

I'm not a happy gurl cause I can't get the real ending I so long to experience...

:(
 
I am thinking of a cock in my mouth whe there is a cock in my ass, two produces no waiting so hot
 
I'm always thinking the same thing- I wish I was performing for an audience of bitchy women...
 
Back
Top