weird & experimental wanking.

Occasionally, I like to put Vicks vapor rub on my fingers when I rub a woman's clit. Occasionally, I would put a little on the tip of an butt plug and have her walk around with it all day.

One woman I was with loved it so much that she started using it whenever she masturbated.

The problem was, whenever it went down on her she always tasted like menthol.

Eta: I suggest you try it, Dolf. You will love it.

783ad0f6beb7435348583fcd1d6f3bee5ed370cd39c04df85394360298237ff7.jpg

Occasionally, I like to put Vicks vapor rub on my fingers when I rub a woman's clit.

And smelled like someone's grandmother with a chest cold. Ay yi yi!

Did you know they actually make, like, warming products these days for this purpose? Ones that don't smell or taste like Vicks?

Occasionally, I like to put Vicks vapor rub on my fingers when I rub a woman's clit. Occasionally, I would put a little on the tip of an butt plug and have her walk around with it all day.

One woman I was with loved it so much that she started using it whenever she masturbated.

Eta: I suggest you try it, Dolf. You will love it.
been there, done that.

:cool:

I used to have pics of one of these things, inserted...

attachment.php

when I O'd around it the spasms clamped my cunt onto the spikes.

fun times! but a bugger to get in and out.

Attachments

• hb.png
    hb.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 144
You are one super glue mishap from super gluing the hoohaw shut.

Love it. There used to be a really fiery one but I can't find it much these days. I rub it on my forehead when I have a bad headache.

Fata, Your referring to the one where the ointment is a rusty color. You should be able to find that at any Drugstore or oriental grocery with a medicinal section.

Fata, Your referring to the one where the ointment is a rusty color. You should be able to find that at any Drugstore or oriental grocery with a medicinal section.

What the hell is an oriental grocery?

One that sells rugs?

Yeah the white one is mild. But the rusty coloured one seems milder than it used to be. I'm sure I had a brand years ago that was particularly hot. They do sell it in our chemists and health food shop. That's why I've moved onto Deep Heat. That fucker BURNS.

Yeah the white one is mild. But the rusty coloured one seems milder than it used to be. I'm sure I had a brand years ago that was particularly hot. They do sell it in our chemists and health food shop. That's why I've moved onto Deep Heat. That fucker BURNS.

I know what you mean. someone went to Thailand and brought back something like tiger balm, white, can't recall the name but it was faboo.

Back