The new 'do

I have burgers and fries greasy fingers and keep refreshing now my mouse is trashed.

I have to keep refreshing. I might take a bite of fucking burger and miss it if you repost!!!

:mad:

Generally, I am a fan of the OEM version. In this case the colors seem to work with your skin-tones, so I'm liking it OK. I can never tell what color will work on whom, but I can tell when it's just wrong.

Generally, I am a fan of the OEM version. In this case the colors seem to work with your skin-tones, so I'm liking it OK. I can never tell what color will work on whom, but I can tell when it's just wrong.

Okay I'll bite. OEM?

It's GORGEOUS. Thank you! I knew if I bitched enough you might help a sister out.

All I wanted you to see were the new low lights. My stylist spent a lot of time layering the colors. She is fab.

Yeah, she did a fucking fantastic job.

She charges me $80 for a foil and cut, can you believe that? I give her $100, and I know that's even a screaming deal. She cuts everyone's hair in my fam, which is why she discounts for me. I have been with her since she graduated cosmetology school, was one of her first clients. I have followed her to four salons, she rocks.

This just in:

Sinny is cute and blonde and has huge knockers.
How is it I didn't know all this before?

Oh that's right I was away for awhile.

This just in:

Sinny is cute and blonde and has huge knockers.
How is it I didn't know all this before?

Oh that's right I was away for awhile.

Uh huh huh huh huh. He said knockers. :wink:

She charges me $80 for a foil and cut, can you believe that? I give her $100, and I know that's even a screaming deal. She cuts everyone's hair in my fam, which is why she discounts for me. I have been with her since she graduated cosmetology school, was one of her first clients. I have followed her to four salons, she rocks.

Whaaa?

Jesus. My stylist gave me a bunch of price breaks since she knows I'm poor folk and it still cost $260 :/
$210 for the hair, $50 for the tip. *Cries* At least when I go back for more highlights she won't be charging me since the hair came out too dark.

Back