Darren Wilson testifies in front of grand jury

Old Grampa Kiddiefucker has a pathetic need to demonize the #ScaryBlackMan

#FinalSolutionForJaywalking

I presume you are referring to me and my reference to Brown. In this case, he has demonized himself through his actions, which were videotaped.

I presume you are referring to me and my reference to Brown. In this case, he has demonized himself through his actions, which were videotaped.

Which is why most people here hold you in contempt.

This is America, and most people look down on "summary judgment" by panicking police officer.

I'm sure you, the Chief and his boy Queerbait would too, if only the victim were white and the cop black. So kindly take your barely concealed race-baiting someplace else.

This is America, and most people look down on "summary judgment" by panicking police officer.

I'm sure you, the Chief and his boy Queerbait would too, if only the victim were white and the cop black. So kindly take your barely concealed race-baiting someplace else.

Snort!

Pot, meet kettle.

The sum total of your postion, the kiddiefucker's position and toubab's position indicates an apparent pathological fear and/or loathing of #ScaryBlackMen. It's not ascription at all, it's simply commentary. Own your shame.

Now give us some of that patented #QueerbaitSadNeedForTheLastWord

You are pulling this shit out of your ass, Bob. No one has the slightest reason to think I'm a racist or that I'm afraid of black men. Only a white fool such as yourself could come up with such bullshit. I'm thinking you must be afraid of black men yourself, Bob, or you wouldn't so easily assume others are. I'll bet black men make you cower in fear like a little girl. The scary black men are in your mind, Bobby.

A little unrest in Fergeson, a little looting, a little reminder to the Grand Jury about the expectations of an outcome.

:eek:

Naaah. Most people think, GOOD RIDDANCE, but say, POOR THANG..

They also look down on people like you who are anxious to convict and send somebody to prison without knowing all the facts, such as you seem to want to do.

Personally, I look down much more on thugs, such as are rampant in Chicago, who murder wantonly, even including very young children.

Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/18/us/ferguson-case-officer-is-said-to-cite-struggle.html?_r=0

"WASHINGTON — The police officer who fatally shot Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., two months ago has told investigators that he was pinned in his vehicle and in fear for his life as he struggled over his gun with Mr. Brown, according to government officials briefed on the federal civil rights investigation into the matter.

The officer, Darren Wilson, has told the authorities that during the scuffle, Mr. Brown reached for the gun. It was fired twice in the car, according to forensics tests performed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The first bullet struck Mr. Brown in the arm; the second bullet missed.

The forensics tests showed Mr. Brown’s blood on the gun, as well as on the interior door panel and on Officer Wilson’s uniform. Officer Wilson told the authorities that Mr. Brown had punched and scratched him repeatedly, leaving swelling on his face and cuts on his neck.

This is the first public account of Officer Wilson’s testimony to investigators, but it does not explain why, after he emerged from his vehicle, he fired at Mr. Brown multiple times. It contradicts some witness accounts, and it will not calm those who have been demanding to know why an unarmed man was shot a total of six times. Mr. Brown’s death continues to fuel anger and sometimes-violent protests.

In September, Officer Wilson appeared for four hours before a St. Louis County grand jury, which was convened to determine whether there is probable cause that he committed a crime. Legal experts have said that his decision to testify was surprising, given that it was not required by law. But the struggle in the car may prove to be a more influential piece of information for the grand jury, one that speaks to Officer Wilson’s state of mind, his feeling of vulnerability and his sense of heightened alert when he killed Mr. Brown.

Police officers typically have wide latitude to use lethal force if they reasonably believe that they are in imminent danger.

The officials said that while the federal investigation was continuing, the evidence so far did not support civil rights charges against Officer Wilson. To press charges, the Justice Department would need to clear a high bar, proving that Officer Wilson willfully violated Mr. Brown’s civil rights when he shot him."

The more the facts of what happened come out, the more it becomes clear Michael Brown was a thug and far from an innocent victim of this police officer. I don't believe, at this point, there will be an indictment.

Bob, please get help. you are mentally fucked

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/18/us/ferguson-case-officer-is-said-to-cite-struggle.html?_r=0

"WASHINGTON — The police officer who fatally shot Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., two months ago has told investigators that he was pinned in his vehicle and in fear for his life as he struggled over his gun with Mr. Brown, according to government officials briefed on the federal civil rights investigation into the matter.

The officer, Darren Wilson, has told the authorities that during the scuffle, Mr. Brown reached for the gun. It was fired twice in the car, according to forensics tests performed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The first bullet struck Mr. Brown in the arm; the second bullet missed.

The forensics tests showed Mr. Brown’s blood on the gun, as well as on the interior door panel and on Officer Wilson’s uniform. Officer Wilson told the authorities that Mr. Brown had punched and scratched him repeatedly, leaving swelling on his face and cuts on his neck.

This is the first public account of Officer Wilson’s testimony to investigators, but it does not explain why, after he emerged from his vehicle, he fired at Mr. Brown multiple times. It contradicts some witness accounts, and it will not calm those who have been demanding to know why an unarmed man was shot a total of six times. Mr. Brown’s death continues to fuel anger and sometimes-violent protests.

In September, Officer Wilson appeared for four hours before a St. Louis County grand jury, which was convened to determine whether there is probable cause that he committed a crime. Legal experts have said that his decision to testify was surprising, given that it was not required by law. But the struggle in the car may prove to be a more influential piece of information for the grand jury, one that speaks to Officer Wilson’s state of mind, his feeling of vulnerability and his sense of heightened alert when he killed Mr. Brown.

Police officers typically have wide latitude to use lethal force if they reasonably believe that they are in imminent danger.

The officials said that while the federal investigation was continuing, the evidence so far did not support civil rights charges against Officer Wilson. To press charges, the Justice Department would need to clear a high bar, proving that Officer Wilson willfully violated Mr. Brown’s civil rights when he shot him."

The more the facts of what happened come out, the more it becomes clear Michael Brown was a thug and far from an innocent victim of this police officer. I don't believe, at this point, there will be an indictment.

Hearsay.

The Times published it to keep the Ferguson riots alive...

;) ;)

Hearsay.

The Times published it to keep the Ferguson riots alive...

;) ;)

Especially this part:

"The officer, Darren Wilson, has told the authorities that during the scuffle, Mr. Brown reached for the gun. It was fired twice in the car, according to forensics tests performed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The first bullet struck Mr. Brown in the arm; the second bullet missed.

"

Well, you know how I feel.

These people are truly vested in "The Story" and in this they will be united in their belief of a cover-up (including faked and falsified forensics),

*ahem*

... a white-wash...

this thread is so lit.

a huge news story, one that went worldwide, suddenly comes up with new evidence & developments, so a thread gets started.
the right wing guy complains the thread should never have been made because it fuels the leftist agenda.
the left wing guy complains that the thread was only made to fuel a racist, right wing agenda.
there is lots of bickering and very little discussion of the actual story.

personally, I found the new info interesting. the victim seems to be a bit of an arsehole, the cop will likely walk free, the wrongness of killing an unarmed man continues to niggle.

Well, you know how I feel.

These people are truly vested in "The Story" and in this they will be united in their belief of a cover-up (including faked and falsified forensics),

*ahem*

... a white-wash...

Yes, I do, and I don't mind admitting I was wrong about this one. I allowed myself to be too impressed with the original witnesses who came to the fore, and the fact nothing was presented by the cop or by his superiors to counteract the stories given by the witnesses. I know better than to place too much weight on eyewitness testimony. My error.

this thread is so lit.

a huge news story, one that went worldwide, suddenly comes up with new evidence & developments, so a thread gets started.
the right wing guy complains the thread should never have been made because it fuels the leftist agenda.
the left wing guy complains that the thread was only made to fuel a racist, right wing agenda.
there is lots of bickering and very little discussion of the actual story.

personally, I found the new info interesting. the victim seems to be a bit of an arsehole, the cop will likely walk free, the wrongness of killing an unarmed man continues to niggle.

I no longer feel niggled, dolf.

Yes, I do, and I don't mind admitting I was wrong about this one. I allowed myself to be too impressed with the original witnesses who came to the fore, and the fact nothing was presented by the cop or by his superiors to counteract the stories given by the witnesses. I know better than to place too much weight on eyewitness testimony. My error.

There's a Lit rarity, maybe dolfie should take notice.

;)

I figured that you would eventually come around; I've just seen this passion play-ed out so many times at this point in my life that I immediately go all faded jaded faded, a jaded Mandarin...

There's a Lit rarity, maybe dolfie should take notice.

;)

I figured that you would eventually come around; I've just seen this passion play-ed out so many times at this point in my life that I immediately go all faded jaded faded, a jaded Mandarin...

One for you. :)

I do but, as I said in the other thread, brits have a very different outlook on the use of deadly force by police.

Surely you wouldn't expect the cop not to try to arrest his assailant, and not to prevent his escape, and not to use force if necessary.

Now that the Communists and OWS crowd has joined in, you get new enemies:

When protesters first swarmed the streets of Ferguson, Mo., earlier this summer, they blamed the death of African-American teenager Michael Brown on racist police brutality and decried law enforcement’s response as evidence of the militarization of police in their community. After another black teenager was shot to death in an altercation with a police officer in the metropolitan St. Louis area earlier this month, protesters again took to the streets.

Earlier this week, the protesters set their sights on local Walmart stores, reportedly forcing three to temporarily close. On Monday night, protesters flooded into one Walmart repeatedly shouting in unison, “We shut it down.” They then began chanting the name “Mike Brown” before switching to “John Crawford.” Crawford, a 22-year-old black man, was shot and killed in the aisles of a Walmart in August near Dayton, Ohio.

Crawford reportedly ignored commands from police officers to lower his weapon — which was later discovered to be a BB gun — and police then fired on him. Protesters have used Crawford’s death to explain why the protesters targeted Walmart, but the Walmart stores’ employees did not contribute to the deaths of Crawford and Brown. Moreover, Crawford died before Brown, and his death did not spawn massive protests in Ohio, as Brown’s did in Missouri. Crawford’s death is not a sufficient explanation for the protesters’ actions at St. Louis–area Walmart stores.

Walmart has long been a target of the Left, particularly among people who think the federal minimum-wage level is too low. In recent years, protesters have gathered outside Walmart stores on Black Friday, when many retailers offer special deals to kick-start the Christmas shopping season, and many have been arrested. Some protesters and elected officials have even worked to prevent Walmart from entering Washington, D.C. Walmart is used to unruly behavior.
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/390570/print

Back