GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone, hope your day is filled with lots of pleasureable experiences.

Good morning. *teeth chattering* Someone left a window open last night, so it's freezing in here. The upswing is, we have a predicted high of 71 today! *twirls* (22 Celsius) I can't wait.

Hellooooooo, Spring! :D

dizzylia said:
Good morning. *teeth chattering* Someone left a window open last night, so it's freezing in here. The upswing is, we have a predicted high of 71 today! *twirls* (22 Celsius) I can't wait.

Hellooooooo, Spring! :D

Good morning Dizzy :rose: it would seem that spring is finally breaking everywhere.. :)

Samandiriel said:
Hey all.
Missing my Goddess. :(
Good Morning All
Hope all of you are well
It is good to see each and every one of you
Hey Dizzly *GBH*
Hey Honey *GBH* :kiss:
Hey Sam *GBH* :heart: :kiss: :kiss:
Hey Mark *FH*

Messate for Sam from you know who:
Tell her she is my Life - even when i am on the other side of the world, she is closer to me than the person sitting next to me in a conference

Mood: Good, still feeling creative
Listening to: Great White Buffalo - Ted Nugent

I will be in and out and around and about today. I'll try to stop in regular.
Have great days all and be gentle with yourselves.

*GRizzly Bear Hugs* to all

Hugo

hugo_sam said:
Good Morning All
Hope all of you are well
It is good to see each and every one of you
Hey Dizzly *GBH*
Hey Honey *GBH* :kiss:
Hey Sam *GBH* :heart: :kiss: :kiss:
Hey Mark *FH*

Messate for Sam from you know who:

Mood: Good, still feeling creative
Listening to: Great White Buffalo - Ted Nugent

I will be in and out and around and about today. I'll try to stop in regular.
Have great days all and be gentle with yourselves.

*GRizzly Bear Hugs* to all

Hugo

Happy sigh. :heart:

Helloooooooo honey and Dizzy and Mark and the bear and anyone else I missed.

Good day Lovelies. :rose: :kiss:

MOOD: Thought it was pretty durn good, but i was just told to not be grumpy so obviously i'm no "Little Mary Sunshine" again today. WTF?!
UNDIES Maybe i should go get some girlie stuff... i only have 18 pounds to go to my goal and i'm only on week 31 of 50... i think i'll make it! BFG
MUSIC: Mind Body & Soul cd... Joss Stone....

KJ has two months to go before her due date and she is just miserable. poor baby. Sierra stayed with me last night as KJ and the boy had classes to attend. She came over this morning... crawled into bed with me to snuggle and just cry. *sigh* If i could take this on for her... i would... even at 46.

Her bf called me last night. he knows that i'd like a new car stereo set up as i'm in the car so much and my 6x9s are just shot... so he wants to take me up to a sale at a friend of his... ya know... i almost hate to admit it... but that boy is starting to grow on me! more BFGs

I need a haircut... i'm starting to wing out and there ain't nothing angelic about it! It's actually getting tangled when i take the bike out. Not a good thing for me.

All right... i've rambled and talked to myself long enough... Hope everyone has an Amazing Friday... :rose: :kiss:

Anniejustagirl said:
Good day Lovelies. :rose: :kiss:

MOOD: Thought it was pretty durn good, but i was just told to not be grumpy so obviously i'm no "Little Mary Sunshine" again today. WTF?!
UNDIES Maybe i should go get some girlie stuff... i only have 18 pounds to go to my goal and i'm only on week 31 of 50... i think i'll make it! BFG
MUSIC: Mind Body & Soul cd... Joss Stone....

KJ has two months to go before her due date and she is just miserable. poor baby. Sierra stayed with me last night as KJ and the boy had classes to attend. She came over this morning... crawled into bed with me to snuggle and just cry. *sigh* If i could take this on for her... i would... even at 46.

Her bf called me last night. he knows that i'd like a new car stereo set up as i'm in the car so much and my 6x9s are just shot... so he wants to take me up to a sale at a friend of his... ya know... i almost hate to admit it... but that boy is starting to grow on me! more BFGs

I need a haircut... i'm starting to wing out and there ain't nothing angelic about it! It's actually getting tangled when i take the bike out. Not a good thing for me.

All right... i've rambled and talked to myself long enough... Hope everyone has an Amazing Friday... :rose: :kiss:

Annie!! :rose:

sending happy thoughts your way!

Hey Honey :heart: :kiss:
Hey Annie :heart: :kiss:
Good to see you both
*GRizzly Bear Hugs*

Sorry about the trolls Honey :(
I ran into the same thing this week
I had three new poems *cough* up.
Someone systematically bombed all three soon after I posted in the 'plug y our own poem thread'.
And I am in competition for nothing.
My sympathies.

Hugo

hugo_sam said:
Good to see you both
*GRizzly Bear Hugs*

Someone systematically bombed all three soon after I posted in the 'plug y our own poem thread'.
My sympathies.

Hugo
afternoon {{{bear}}}

Afternoon all

Mood~ pretty good :D
Wearing~ itty bitty black booty shorts, a gray tee that I ripped in strategic places, red bra, red boxer briefs...bare feet (almost 80 here today!!!)
Listening to~ something on Nickelodeon.

Today was an early out day at work, thank the Gods. I just wasn't in the mood to clean messes today!

Here's :kiss:'s and ((hugs)) for the thread!!

Luna

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Mood~ pretty good :D
Wearing~ itty bitty black booty shorts, a gray tee that I ripped in strategic places, red bra, red boxer briefs...bare feet (almost 80 here today!!!)
Listening to~ something on Nickelodeon.

Today was an early out day at work, thank the Gods. I just wasn't in the mood to clean messes today!

Here's :kiss:'s and ((hugs)) for the thread!!

Luna
*imagining the strategies*

hugo_sam said:
Good to see you both
*GRizzly Bear Hugs*

My sympathies.

Hugo
Ugh. That's why I never post to the "Plug your own Whatevah" threads. Every time, I may as well put a big bullseye on my head saying "Bomb Goes Here". And why? I don't get that. Are they trolls who read the AH simply to 1-bomb submissions? Is it a clique who automatically votes depending on who you are? Is it some jealous writer trying to boost their own submission up the ratings? I really don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back