Mother Daughter Exchange

hfernandez1983

Pervy Kinky Author
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Posts
397
So, I've been watching a lot of Mother Daughter Exchange club from girlfriends films and I thought why not try to write about a club like that. While I dont want to rip the idea of internet hookups that lead to one night stands between the exchanged parties, I am trying to come up with ideas on how this happens....

1. Maybe a book club for mothers and daughters that is a actually a club where women can live out their fantasies?

2. Maybe a particular establishment like a hotel or some kind of recreational club that is Women only but again is a front for mothers to exchange daughters for some wild hot fun?

3. A reality show that thrusts mothers and daughters into a big brother like situation to live in a house and all kinds of sexual shenanigans happen?

Would appreciate if you guys could help maybe flesh out some ideas for discussion cos i'd really like to write something like this.
 
As an aside, there was a Mother Daughter Exchange where they had an an origin story for the exchange. It was kind of stupid (two women kidnapped each other's daughters and had sex with them after they got to know them).

How about WWII? Towns where there's very few men and lots of young women with questions. Mothers have been secretly meeting to make love with each other and decide to open things up to their daughters. Could be a book club or just an exchange to broaden their horizons. The mother gets to explain and help explore all of the desires the daughter has and gets a sexual playmate.

Or maybe a retreat? Women in town have a coming of age tradition where they go on an all women retreat and random lay pair up.
 
What about a mother and daughter that are down on their luck, and pimp themselves to another mother and daughter pair?
 
As an aside, there was a Mother Daughter Exchange where they had an an origin story for the exchange. It was kind of stupid (two women kidnapped each other's daughters and had sex with them after they got to know them).

How about WWII? Towns where there's very few men and lots of young women with questions. Mothers have been secretly meeting to make love with each other and decide to open things up to their daughters. Could be a book club or just an exchange to broaden their horizons. The mother gets to explain and help explore all of the desires the daughter has and gets a sexual playmate.

Or maybe a retreat? Women in town have a coming of age tradition where they go on an all women retreat and random lay pair up.



What about a mother and daughter that are down on their luck, and pimp themselves to another mother and daughter pair?

I was thnking more along the lines of setting it in the modern day. More along the lines of the mother or the daughter who have never been with a woman and are thrust into this world through the club or whatever where the "lesbian virgin" is corrupted and taken down a path of exploration filled with lust and maybe some kink.
 
What happens when a Dad walks in unexpectedly?

ofcourse these encounters are conducted discreetly which is why i was thinking maybe they are conducted at some recreational club/hotel or whatever. The dads dont know that their wives engage in sexual encounters with younger girls nor do they know that their daughters get ravished by older women.
 
How about a women only gym? New arrivals in town get a month free membership and their neighbors encourage them to come. Once there, the veteran gym members find a way to split mothers and daughters up where they get seduced.
 
How about a women only gym? New arrivals in town get a month free membership and their neighbors encourage them to come. Once there, the veteran gym members find a way to split mothers and daughters up where they get seduced.

That's a nice idea! :D

Maybe a Gym / Sauna which is women only and is notorious for Lesbian Cruising. Guys have it for gay cruising so why not women. Ofcourse it allows members from 18 years and on. Maybe our protagonists mother has been there before and got it on with a nice young 18 year old. The mothers daughter has recently broken up with her boyfriend and her mother gets her there without letting her know what the deal with the gym/sauna is. There the mother gets it on with one of her lovers while the daughter gets seduced by a hot older milf.
 
Or a mother/daughter auction? Where moms bid on their friends' daughters.

-CS
 
The image the thread title provokes for me is a monther-daughter mind/body exchange. Young adult Yarda and her MILF mom Maya awaken in each others' bodies, not necessarily in close proximity. Maybe they're on opposite coasts. Each has her own depravities and kinks; each must adapt frantically to maintain her stealthy identity. Hilarity ensues.

Does Yarda-in-Maya's-body find herself fucking her dad, borther(s), uncle(s), delivery person(s)? Does Maya-in-Yarda's-body awaken in a lesbian pile (with her TG son Stefan)? How do Yarda and Maya cover their discontinuities? Will they swap back? Do they get together for slurpy mother-daughter bonding?

EDIT: Expand that. Mom has several daughters with whom to work mind/body exchanges. Do they swap on schedule, or as needed, or by whim or randomly? Is this an old family tradition? Does Mom sometimes intrude on the girls' dates or vice-versa? Do any forget who they are?
 
Last edited:
Or a mother/daughter auction? Where moms bid on their friends' daughters.

-CS
I think mother daughter fucking is HOT HOT... I love to watch and read any scenario involving a mother and her daughter... recommendations welcum :devil: :devil:
 
While I too love the MDEC GF films series, the more plausible scenario is in the Field of Schemes by GF films.

Same basic outcome, lots of kittens getting shagged by cougars, but the 'motivation' is that the kittens want to play softball at the prestigious university. In order to get accepted, they need to perform. The coaches/seniors play with the freshmen.
 
The second idea you posted would be great for the more romantic or grandiose types of sex scenes depending on the establishment they were at and how fancy it is. The third idea about the Big Brother show could involve so many different elements depending on if the audience who would see it would have input, what types of challenges or such would be presented like they usually throw at people on those shows, etc.

I did have an idea for you, if you are open to it, though I'm not sure it's exactly like what you were talking about:

A group for mothers of college first year daughters. Maybe they're helicopter/clingy moms and aren't ready to let go, maybe they're lonely and looking for fellow mothers to find solace in, or maybe the group was founded to keep the daughters away from sex or help them improve their grades. There are lots of options as for the "why" the group is and it easily enough could turn into the mother/daughter scenarios you were talking about. I think there's a lot of promise in this idea!
 
Back
Top