Ephemera of a Part Time Mermaid- Gallery In Progress

I can't for the life of my remember how to post images! >.< I'll get it eventually though. came to an annoying realization that drawing with pencil is just too rough on the hands as EDS and RA are progressing. Figured out that I can do my layouts in Photoshop on a small tablet (no pressure), then go directly to paint. still learning but I have a lot less pain this way! :D May sound quite boring but it has made me feel rather positive and I've been painting daily both naughty and nice subjects.

You hit reply, go down to additional options, manage attachments and load. From there you can add it as an image or leave it as a link.

Forgive my ignorance what is EDS?

I can't for the life of my remember how to post images! >.< I'll get it eventually though. came to an annoying realization that drawing with pencil is just too rough on the hands as EDS and RA are progressing. Figured out that I can do my layouts in Photoshop on a small tablet (no pressure), then go directly to paint. still learning but I have a lot less pain this way! :D May sound quite boring but it has made me feel rather positive and I've been painting daily both naughty and nice subjects.

Ugh!
So sorry to hear the first part, but happy to hear you have discovered a "wprk around"!

One way to post images: You can Upload directly to your post by scrolling down to the "Manage Attachments" (below the typey text window).
The you can browse from your computer for a 100 KB (or smaller) image that is a maximum of 800 pixels wide by a maximum of 600 pixels tall. If you have the software it should not be difficult to resize images.

Or you can upload to a host site like a tmblr acct... or FLickr or... and use the link.

If you want either to SHOW in your post — copy the url and paste it between
with no spaces. :)

You hit reply, go down to additional options, manage attachments and load. From there you can add it as an image or leave it as a link.

Forgive my ignorance what is EDS?

Thank you so much! I'll give it a go! :D

Oh you're not ignorant! EDS is short for Ehlers Danlos Syndrome there many types and I'm a bendy weirdo with bad collagen lol and a host of other things. I get around in a wheelchair though and love life! :cattail:

Ugh!
So sorry to hear the first part, but happy to hear you have discovered a "wprk around"!

One way to post images: You can Upload directly to your post by scrolling down to the "Manage Attachments" (below the typey text window).
The you can browse from your computer for a 100 KB (or smaller) image that is a maximum of 800 pixels wide by a maximum of 600 pixels tall. If you have the software it should not be difficult to resize images.

Or you can upload to a host site like a tmblr acct... or FLickr or... and use the link.

If you want either to SHOW in your post — copy the url and paste it between
with no spaces. :)

Thank you so much Throbs! *hugs* :D I'll give this a go, and if I can't make it work I'll try the tumblr method! SO far the work around is going alright, so weird to do loose color sketches on computer then try and work them into full pieces w/oils but I'm learning bunches from it! :D

I really love the way you draw hands, exotic sexual things, and dragon eyes, and had quite a lot of fun going through your gallery! :heart:

Thank you so much! I'll give it a go! :D

Oh you're not ignorant! EDS is short for Ehlers Danlos Syndrome there many types and I'm a bendy weirdo with bad collagen lol and a host of other things. I get around in a wheelchair though and love life! :cattail:

Well I feel less stupid cus I never even heard of Ehlers Danlos Syndrome before. I just assumed it was something really common and I wasn't putting the letters together. RA is Rhuemetoid Arthritis (however it's spelled, I must be pretty far off cus my spell check is just saying I'm a dummy head who made up a word) right?

Thank you so much Throbs! *hugs* :D I'll give this a go, and if I can't make it work I'll try the tumblr method! SO far the work around is going alright, so weird to do loose color sketches on computer then try and work them into full pieces w/oils but I'm learning bunches from it! :D

I really love the way you draw hands, exotic sexual things, and dragon eyes, and had quite a lot of fun going through your gallery! :heart:

Never stop lurnin'!:D

Thanks!
Looking forward to more of your work.

Well I feel less stupid cus I never even heard of Ehlers Danlos Syndrome before. I just assumed it was something really common and I wasn't putting the letters together. RA is Rhuemetoid Arthritis (however it's spelled, I must be pretty far off cus my spell check is just saying I'm a dummy head who made up a word) right?

I was diagnosed with JRA at age 9 and I still can't spell rheumatoid most days. ;) You're all good. :) Yeah EDS is a weird one and I am pretty much an alien. :rolleyes: :eek::p <-the last is as close to an alien as I could find ;)

lol :p :) So the attachment thing worked in the show your face thread, but I've yet to try the other way. Going to give that a try though and hope it works. :)

I look forward to seeing you and love your artwork. The fascination with dragons and have a couple tattoos of them. Would you be able to sketch me out some pictures for new tattoos of dragons?

any new works, Ginger?

or old work that you have not posted, yet?

lol :p :) So the attachment thing worked in the show your face thread, but I've yet to try the other way. Going to give that a try though and hope it works. :)

Hello from darkest Africa on the southern tip of the continent

Beautiful art, and a gorgeous avatar, make’s me want to ravish those beautiful lips.
😊😊

Back