How many wifes want to suck another mans cock?

How many women would like to suck another mans fat cock if your husband was ok?

• Hell yes

Votes: 346 58.3%
  • yes

Votes: 102 17.2%
  • If he wants me too

Votes: 97 16.4%
  • no

Votes: 48 8.1%

• Total voters
Jack's Daughter Jackie here! My wife Shaniqua and I both sucked Daddy's cock last night and again this morning and we all loved it.

Been there and done it. My husband says it's such a turn on when he knows I've been slutty.

That’s my kind of wife.

Does your husband care to watch? Or is it more of a turn on waiting for you to come home and give him the details?

Wow. I’m actually surprised how many hell yes votes there are. I really need to convince MrDazzle.

Was a common occurrence for me when I was marries, he had no interest in sex

My wife did it once and decided once was enough sucking. Fucking? That's another matter.

If any wife wants to suck my cock I'd be more than happy to oblige!

Been there and done it. My husband says it's such a turn on when he knows I've been slutty.

Wis my wife was like this. I wouldn't mind seeing her be satisfied with another guy. I struggle to please her sometimes and just want her to be pleased like she deserves.

See, that's a thing that has to be made clear before a wedding. That way I could say "Fuck off" without having to have a divorce.

I have to admit based on different posts that I have seen from you I am quickly deciding we should be friends and Neighbors

All women (and all men) married or not, should suck as much cock as they can, and get fucked as much as they can too!

My wife has sucked a few , that I know of . I've had the pleasure of watching her suck cock numerous times . Before it started I'd told her a lot of times , while she was sucking my cock , that we needed to find a way to can or bottle one of her blowjobs and we could get rich selling them . She's very good at it and came to love doing it. She even gets off herself just from sucking a nice hard cock . She's always been a swallower too which is great too .

I watched her suck a friend for nearly an hour , she's not a quitter , to be sure she got her reward and made him cum in her mouth . She has my blessing to suck cock whenever she wants to so long as I get to be there .

My wife has sucked a few , that I know of . I've had the pleasure of watching her suck cock numerous times . Before it started I'd told her a lot of times , while she was sucking my cock , that we needed to find a way to can or bottle one of her blowjobs and we could get rich selling them . She's very good at it and came to love doing it. She even gets off herself just from sucking a nice hard cock . She's always been a swallower too which is great too .

I watched her suck a friend for nearly an hour , she's not a quitter , to be sure she got her reward and made him cum in her mouth . She has my blessing to suck cock whenever she wants to so long as I get to be there .

My kind of marriage.

Except I wouldn’t have to be there all the time.

Back